3 domme tickle torture

TickleTortureMe

First off I have to say all the dommes at the fortress look simply amazing.

At the end of january I'll be in nyc and i would love to set up a 3 domme tickle session 2-3 hours long. I  really don't know who to pick. I was hoping to find out which of you are the most evil when it comes to tickling :P  My idea would be something like starting out with 1 tickler and say a hour later the other 2 walk into the room. The more devious you are the better. I'm in control most of the time so it feels really good to be able to let loose once in a while.

First off I have to say all the dommes at the fortress look simply amazing.

At the end of january I'll be in nyc and i would love to set up a 3 domme tickle session 2-3 hours long. I  really don't know who to pick. I was hoping to find out which of you are the most evil when it comes to tickling :P  My idea would be something like starting out with 1 tickler and say a hour later the other 2 walk into the room. The more devious you are the better. I'm in control most of the time so it feels really good to be able to let loose once in a while.

As always, one should consult with booking for a full discussion of your needs. For me Ms. Zhao is the obvious reply where tickling is concerned.

Dannyboy

We all may have different techniques, but I think it's safe to say that we mistresses sure love to tickle! Nothing's more entertaining than hearing the sound of your laughter coupled with the fact that there's absolutely nothing you can do to stop it! :P

Dear Ms. Koi:

Don't be cruel. LOL

Dannyboy

Thank you for all the replies! I will deff leave it up to you experts on how to torture me :P   @ Mistress Zhao I'm hyper ticklish, i can't even scrub my feet in the shower without cringing lol. I'm nervous and excited at the same time, I have never been tied and tickled, just unrestrained playful tickling. I've never had the guts to tell any of the girls I've dated about my love of tickling out of fear that they won't accept it or call me a creep.

I'm a total noob in general to the whole bdsm scene,  pretty young to, just turned 21 so i have a lot of exploring to do. Some other things that I'd like to try are spanking, light cbt (My hard limits are extreme pain, light to moderate I can tolerate) and possibly strap on play. starting out it would have to be a small dildo, i don't think im ready just yet for the big one lol.

Once again thank you lovely ladies at the fortress :) End of january can't get here fast enough 

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for all the replies! I will deff leave it up to you experts on how to torture me :P   @ Mistress Zhao I'm hyper ticklish, i can't even scrub my feet in the shower without cringing lol. I'm nervous and excited at the same time, I have never been tied and tickled, just unrestrained playful tickling. I've never had the guts to tell any of the girls I've dated about my love of tickling out of fear that they won't accept it or call me a creep.

I'm a total noob in general to the whole bdsm scene,  pretty young to, just turned 21 so i have a lot of exploring to do. Some other things that I'd like to try are spanking, light cbt (My hard limits are extreme pain, light to moderate I can tolerate) and possibly strap on play. starting out it would have to be a small dildo, i don't think im ready just yet for the big one lol.

Once again thank you lovely ladies at the fortress :) End of january can't get here fast enough 

So glad we were able to help! Looking forward to sinking our little claws I mean nails into your weakest spots! Hehe ;)

• 8 years later...