To be nude or not?

I always enjoy the costumes the mistresses wear, but I love nude part of the session. They are all so beautiful but more than that, they are so comfortable with their bodies. They elegantly move about without any self consciousness that hinders most of us. I believe they enjoy the freedom that comes with nudity and to work without the binding and discomfort that can come with some outfits. Plus they work hard can work up quite a sweat. (why am I suddenly hungry again?)

I like clothed, even if you take away the sexy BDSM outfits and just were something girly. The women of the fortress are amazingly beautiful. With bodies to die for. I just like the presentation of the goods that most female clothing displays. Seeing panties or the way the ass sticks out slightly from a skirt, something so naughty and exciting about seeing that. Makes a guy want to rip off her clothes and "take" her...but usually you are tied up and unable to move. Even if you were capable, these girls would show you the error of your ways and making sure you know who is really going to get "taken" by them and it won't be the worst of it.

Looked at one way, the mistresses are showing a dominant side when they are nude. When they are totally naked, they couldn't care less the impact it has on the slave, because the slave's desires and needs are irrelevant. If they think about the affect their nudity has on the slave, they might go out of their way to tease, deny, and frustrate the slave by flaunting their beautiful bodies before the helpless slave. These beautiful, dominant women know that the hornier the slave, the more abuse the slave can and will accept.

Thank for the compliment- I work very hard on keeping a great physique- mostly to use to torture you boys. I'm very comfortable being nude but I also know the power of a womans body.

Just had my first session at the fortress (and I will post a review later). But I must say that my nude session with Mistress Tran was amazing - being only an inch away and not being able to touch is the ultimate in teasing and denial! She has an incredible body and I'm glad I got to see it!

Thank for the compliment- I work very hard on keeping a great physique- mostly to use to torture you boys. I'm very comfortable being nude but I also know the power of a womans body.

While we love and adore your beautiful body, it is your mind that most intrigues me. Wicked, crafty, creative, intelligent. The superlatives could go on for hours.