My View Dom Attack

spockme

Well ,Yes I was [******] Thanks Mistress Kang. .I think she should give an account of the affair from her perspective. But I wish after recovering to explain what I saw and felt from the group.

This group of ladies is special, Mistress Kang has a real family which she has created . They really enjoyed themselves. Each playing off the other. A lot of experimenting and real hard pain inflicting activities. Mistres Ahn was very mischevous Always telling others ideas to make whatever more painful but she is most beautiful . MIstress Vu was in my eyes captivating with her long hair and just her beauty , she got me with some pretty good panty slaps in the face Mistress Ree wanted to punish my face lucklly it was stopprd she really I could tell felt it wanted to get me to quite . Her tattos add a mystic to her. Mistress Choi is so deciveing , she is so cute and has such a young little girl face but definately is one who really hurt me she happily [inflicted pain to] my left nipple area with such glee and then later with Jung mentally broke me , It was painful to go through. Now Mistress Jung knows how I feel about her she played it out but while trying to comfort me throughout she also was coaching others to hurt me more She with Choi beat me and mentally abused me .Maybe they would say they where helping me . Mistress Jung's torture hurt me more because of my feelings.

Mistress Kang With no doubt is the Grand leader of the group . She is beautiful Playful but yet has a mean streak. She [hurt me] and threatening to slap me if I complained she limits herself to me because

she knows my addiction to her. Just being near her with her grace , beauty,and figure and knowing i am nothing to her she is more than I can handle . To sum her up she is a goddess.

Well the effect of these woman is total destruction of mind and body , they in concert are a sisterhood not to be taken lightly but if you can stand it multiple mistresses is something to experience ,well worth it. I wish to thank all of them I am proud I lasted throuhout to give honor to Mostress Kangall Peace and Happiness to all of them Spockme

Well ,Yes I was [******] Thanks Mistress Kang. .I think she should give an account of the affair from her perspective. But I wish after recovering to explain what I saw and felt from the group.

This group of ladies is special, Mistress Kang has a real family which she has created . They really enjoyed themselves. Each playing off the other. A lot of experimenting and real hard pain inflicting activities. Mistres Ahn was very mischevous Always telling others ideas to make whatever more painful but she is most beautiful . MIstress Vu was in my eyes captivating with her long hair and just her beauty , she got me with some pretty good panty slaps in the face Mistress Ree wanted to punish my face lucklly it was stopprd she really I could tell felt it wanted to get me to quite . Her tattos add a mystic to her. Mistress Choi is so deciveing , she is so cute and has such a young little girl face but definately is one who really hurt me she happily [inflicted pain to] my left nipple area with such glee and then later with Jung mentally broke me , It was painful to go through. Now Mistress Jung knows how I feel about her she played it out but while trying to comfort me throughout she also was coaching others to hurt me more She with Choi beat me and mentally abused me .Maybe they would say they where helping me . Mistress Jung's torture hurt me more because of my feelings.

Mistress Kang With no doubt is the Grand leader of the group . She is beautiful Playful but yet has a mean streak. She [hurt me] and threatening to slap me if I complained she limits herself to me because

she knows my addiction to her. Just being near her with her grace , beauty,and figure and knowing i am nothing to her she is more than I can handle . To sum her up she is a goddess.

Well the effect of these woman is total destruction of mind and body , they in concert are a sisterhood not to be taken lightly but if you can stand it multiple mistresses is something to experience ,well worth it. I wish to thank all of them I am proud I lasted throuhout to give honor to Mostress Kangall Peace and Happiness to all of them Spockme

As you can see I've edited this post - see all the [ ]? - that's me. It took all the power within me to NOT correct your mispellings. You could imagine they joy I felt when I *had* to "edit" the phrases that were mispelled! LOL

Unbelievable! Congratulations, spockme. you are a wonder, a role model! Thank you for your details of Ways Each Dominatrix took advantage of you. i would certainly be willing to hear more, as it comes back to you in your nightmares.

And congratulations, You Beautiful, Mean Dominatrixes for holding back much more than spockme can ever realize.

As you can see I've edited this post - see all the [ ]? - that's me. It took all the power within me to NOT correct your mispellings. You could imagine they joy I felt when I *had* to "edit" the phrases that were mispelled! LOL

OMG! (hilarious) OMG. It should be printed out just so we can underline the errors in red pen, then give him papercuts for every letter in every misspelling!!! :twisted: ... between the toes.

OMG, Mistress Ahn!

spockme, was Mistress Ahn making comments like THAT during the wilding? Very creative, yes, but a bit scary. i count Six of Them and less than one of you (since one of us doesn't measure up to One of Them). So, is Mistress Ahn just trying to turn you on, get you up for another session?

OMG! (hilarious) OMG. It should be printed out just so we can underline the errors in red pen, then give him papercuts for every letter in every misspelling!!! :twisted: ... between the toes.

Dear Mistress Ahn,

You definitely have the perfect mind set for your trade. A Mistress who possesses the kind of stunning beauty that I could NEVER resist and an extremely clever mind for devious forms of torture :twisted: clearly frightens me the most, as I am certain that I could be lured into the unexpected time and time again.

spockme LOVES spelling games!! Don't you? :twisted:

Dear Mistress Choi,

It sounds a bit heinous. i know this doesn't concern spockme, but are there rewards for correct spellings?

lashee,

Of course there's a reward - you don't receive punishment :twisted: (On a side note, wow, I am starting to notice that I am using the "twisted" face way too often...hmmm)

Dear Mistress Choi,

It sounds a bit heinous. i know this doesn't concern spockme, but are there rewards for correct spellings?

lashee,

Of course there's a reward - you don't receive punishment :twisted: (On a side note, wow, I am starting to notice that I am using the "twisted" face way too often...hmmm)

Dear Mistress Choi,

Regarding your side note, for some strange reason, I happen to find your recent frequent use of the "twisted evil" face to be extremely appealing...hmmm