Famous Foot Fetishists

I once dated a guy who had a very strong foot fetish, this was before I even knew what a "foot fetish" was. I truly believed that he simply loved my feet and my feet alone. Of course it turned out that his love for feet was not exclusive to me (that sentence sounds weird LOL). And that was my introduction to foot fetishism. On the plus side, I now know all the ins and outs of "foot seduction and domination". LOL!

Care to elaborate on the in's and out's of what you would do to a guy (seducing him) who has a strong foot fetish (like me)? Including serious role play

Do enlighten me on the fun of some upgraded foot play that wouldn't be 'boring" to you

A little hidden toe tease!

I wonder what foot lovers prefer- seeing women walk around in open toe heels through the city or bare feet in sand?

Actually a combination of those options, I like to see girls barefoot in the city. There is actually a foot fetish website called City Feet which is based around that.