Fatty Fetish?

Mistress Fei

I definitely have a bit of this fetish.  It's not a dominant fetish (nearly always present) but it makes appearances.  I think there are many variations based on size and whether desirable activities are vanilla to kink. I would be seriously worried about the health of someone 500 lbs though.

I don't, but it was very interesting when I learned my best friend did (this was 6 or 7 years ago). We'd gone drinking earlier and while waiting outside of Kenka to get in, we started checking out girls. I began noticing a bit of a pattern on his part. Wound up chatting about it over dinner and when I asked him why, he had this inexplicable reasoning of having an overwhelming desire just to "roll" one of these women. I know it sounds ludicrous and somewhat degrading, but I think this was the closet he could come to articulating the emotional-visceral feeling of that kind of attraction.

He also seemed somewhat sheepish/ashamed of this interest, though considering my own fetishes (which I would tell him about years later) it never bothered me. Granted, he's engaged to some waify chick now so I guess his fetish wasn't powerful enough.

I don't, but it was very interesting when I learned my best friend did (this was 6 or 7 years ago). We'd gone drinking earlier and while waiting outside of Kenka to get in, we started checking out girls. I began noticing a bit of a pattern on his part. Wound up chatting about it over dinner and when I asked him why, he had this inexplicable reasoning of having an overwhelming desire just to "roll" one of these women. I know it sounds ludicrous and somewhat degrading, but I think this was the closet he could come to articulating the emotional-visceral feeling of that kind of attraction.

He also seemed somewhat sheepish/ashamed of this interest, though considering my own fetishes (which I would tell him about years later) it never bothered me. Granted, he's engaged to some waify chick now so I guess his fetish wasn't powerful enough.

you're always at kenka! :) 

Not only in the Fetish World are men attracted to large women.....many men are chubby chasers............and are very vocal about not wanting a size   0  girlfriend....  its all about the bass............;)     .........maybe there is a plus size Asian dom  out there that ....Mistress  Kang  will  bring into the Fortress....me myself I am still waiting on  an Asian TS at the Fortress..(with boobs this time)    I am not  much of a chubby chaser....

These illustrations have so much personality, thanks for sharing. I love the first one where the guys are lined up to be sat on! 

Namio Harukawa drawings of dominant women  from Japan is very hot.

Usually big beautiful women sitting on smaller and helpless men.

I love it and I wish those women were for real.

namio-harukawa-female-domination-sadist-

tumblr_mvjjw64bxo1qcnlq7o1_500.jpg

e659b63ab5def2da794a24bbf7b5a213.jpg

02_4e6c1ae.jpg

karaoke.jpg

tumblr_mavmnb3hYz1r6ja9oo1_500.jpg

Namio Harukawa drawings of dominant women  from Japan is very hot.

Usually big beautiful women sitting on smaller and helpless men.

I love it and I wish those women were for real.

Not a BBW guy, but I've always liked Harukawa's work. Lots of passion put into it. Along the same lines I'd suggest Eric Stanton's stuff too, as he does a lot of Amazon type pieces (along with much more extreme/fantastical themes too).

And speaking of general fun FD artistry, there's always Sardax and in a bit more of a toonish way, Kamitora.

• 2 weeks later...