Sexual orientation and gender identity

It's intriguing to hear how people identify, and how much (or little) it is informed by their sexual activities. It's also interesting to find out how quick we are to categorize each other according to our learned framework of sexuality. I identify as a male queer omnisexual switch (that's a mouthful, I know!) I'm in a relationship with a woman who identifies much like I do, except for the male & switch part. She has male and female lovers and so do I. Sometimes we share. We have a MTF lover, as well as an FTM play partner we see occasionally from out of town. When it comes to BDSM, my GF doesn't really get into it so she encourages me follow my bliss with others when it comes to subbing  or Domming. So we're all over the place. I should say that I primarily identify as lucky, for finding someone like her to love.

That last part is adorable! I'm glad you've found a way to fulfill your desires in your partners, kink and orientation.

Dannyboy,

Thanks. Sorry to hear about your recent difficulties- but it's sounds like you're pretty lucky yourself. having a Latin lover that understands you. Ah, Ms. Ahn! I will probably always remember that. Sometimes it pays to be late! Here's to getting those knots untied in the near future...

Dannyboy,

Thanks. Sorry to hear about your recent difficulties- but it's sounds like you're pretty lucky yourself. having a Latin lover that understands you. Ah, Ms. Ahn! I will probably always remember that. Sometimes it pays to be late! Here's to getting those knots untied in the near future...

I never stated on the Forums that we are lovers. Ah, but she is a very understanding friend.

Dannyboy

• 2 weeks later...

It's intriguing to hear how people identify, and how much (or little) it is informed by their sexual activities. It's also interesting to find out how quick we are to categorize each other according to our learned framework of sexuality. I identify as a male queer omnisexual switch (that's a mouthful, I know!) I'm in a relationship with a woman who identifies much like I do, except for the male & switch part. She has male and female lovers and so do I. Sometimes we share. We have a MTF lover, as well as an FTM play partner we see occasionally from out of town. When it comes to BDSM, my GF doesn't really get into it so she encourages me follow my bliss with others when it comes to subbing  or Domming. So we're all over the place. I should say that I primarily identify as lucky, for finding someone like her to love.

You are very lucky to find someone so understanding and open minded!