One food

Mistress Fei

Does Mistress sweat count? 

Seriously, you ask very challenging questions.

Well, as its a given that any food I choose will become, at some point, devoid of taste for me, I would choose whatever food is the most optimal in terms of ongoing health and a balanced diet.

If it WERE possible however, I would love to subsist only on what the goddesses can produce.  The idea of my life depending on them is very heady stuff!

This is a very tricky question, Mistress Fei! I can come up with lots of foods that I wouldn't mind eating every day, but to actually choose one for the rest of my life...

Well... it's not very earth-friendly of me, but I think I'd have to choose sushi. (Would I have to choose one particular sushi item? If so... I suppose sake maki is pretty high on the list, though if I could be really fanciful I'd go with o-toro sashimi!) Sushi is one of the few foods that seems to remind me as I am eating it to focus on tasting the food I am tasting, to pay attention to the sensations, flavors, and consistencies on my tongue and in my teeth... I find it a very sensuous and satisfying experience, not to mention delicious. 

This thread is killing me.  I'm on a strict diet, currently eating salad without dressing for lunch, and everyone keeps naming delicious foods!  Even MZ's babies suggestion is making my mouth water!

To seriously answer: I don't think I can.  You'd get sick of anything if you ate it everyday.  But whatever it is, it isn't salad without dressing.

Does Mistress sweat count? 

Seriously, you ask very challenging questions.

Well, as its a given that any food I choose will become, at some point, devoid of taste for me, I would choose whatever food is the most optimal in terms of ongoing health and a balanced diet.

If it WERE possible however, I would love to subsist only on what the goddesses can produce.  The idea of my life depending on them is very heady stuff!

beautiful answer- there's no right answer but if there were one, this would be it. a+ 

This is a very tricky question, Mistress Fei! I can come up with lots of foods that I wouldn't mind eating every day, but to actually choose one for the rest of my life...

Well... it's not very earth-friendly of me, but I think I'd have to choose sushi. (Would I have to choose one particular sushi item? If so... I suppose sake maki is pretty high on the list, though if I could be really fanciful I'd go with o-toro sashimi!) Sushi is one of the few foods that seems to remind me as I am eating it to focus on tasting the food I am tasting, to pay attention to the sensations, flavors, and consistencies on my tongue and in my teeth... I find it a very sensuous and satisfying experience, not to mention delicious. 

yup! i'd have to choose sushi too. or pizza.

This thread is killing me.  I'm on a strict diet, currently eating salad without dressing for lunch, and everyone keeps naming delicious foods!  Even MZ's babies suggestion is making my mouth water!

To seriously answer: I don't think I can.  You'd get sick of anything if you ate it everyday.  But whatever it is, it isn't salad without dressing.

hahaha