24/7 Hour Domme/Sub Relationship

Mistress Rey

Hey!

Has anyone experienced serving as a submissive for an extended period of time, more than 24 hours, days at a time, even weeks? Locked up over night even? What kind of activities did you partake in while serving your mistress? How did you feel and how did you notice your mental state shift as you adjusted to being subservient for so long? 

If not, what's the longest period you have sessioned for and what was your experience like? 

Years ago I served a pro-domme as a personal sub for about 18 months.  Pretty much all my weekends were in service to her whether at the dungeon she owned/ran or elsewhere.  I don't think it was 24/7 in the way you imagine.  I mean, I wasn't locked under the stairs until needed :)  There was however a constant awareness of her and that I was obliged to serve.  I enjoyed the sense of belonging. That being said, our activities were not very kink oriented and I think as our relationship became more of a friendship the D/s aspect faded to a great degree.

I think you want there to be a connection, even affection in a Domme/Sub relationship but friendship can be a D/s relationship killer.  I think friendship is an equalizer and I think a certain degree of inaccessibility and distancing is important to keep the D/s flame burning.

I do wonder what became of her and hope our paths cross one day.

Ms. Rey:

I never had that type of relationship with a Mistress mostly because I don't have the freedom to be available for extended periods of time. My outside experiences with certain Mistresses would appear, to a casual observer, to be good friends or partners spending quality time together. No hint of a Dom/sub dynamic at all.

Dannyboy

I would love to try this. Provided the mistress is taking care of my needs (clothing, housing, food, etc.) as she would for a beloved pet. Being a slave would free me from all my current worries and responsibilities. 

of course, failing in my responsibilities to my mistress would have a much dire impact

Hi Mistress Rey,

Thanks for starting this interesting discussion. In the past I did several, long sessions basically between 24-48 hours. During the session there were many segments some in the dungeon and some in the public. In the dungeon it was a lot of bondage and corporal punishment. The Mistress would tie me up, sometimes abuse my ass with her large dildos, and other times bend me over and spank me with various instruments until my bum was raw. If I was not obeying her orders she would lock me in the cage and let me think about what I did wrong. Some times she would call another mistress to torture me as she said I was no good, or to call another slave and force me to suck him off. Then we would go outside to a restaurant, she would put a large plug in my ass and electric on my penis, if I was ever caught looking at another lady or not giving the mistress full attention, she would shock me, I would jump or crouch over, and some times other people would look at me; the mistress would laugh. Sometimes we would have dinner and I would be forced to stay under the table and they would feed me what ever they did not want to eat, or had left over. Other times we would go shopping, the mistress loved to go shopping for bra and panties that later she would make me wear, she thought it was hilarious to ask the girl in the lingerie section if they had anything my size. Every night I was forced to sleep in a cage, usually with a chastity device on. Like all sessions, the anticipation of what was going to happen next was intense! The total submissiveness was great, I always needed to serve the Mistress as her personal toilet. The session played a huge mental and physicalal toll after the sessions I would be so exhausted and would dream about the mistress continuously. I will leave it at that though we did a lot more and it was always amazing! I would love to have such an experience with the mistresses at The Fortress!

Slave Boy

Interesting post.

For me personally, I'd struggle with being a 24/7 slave unless that was a part of a monogamous relationship. The thought of, "I'm gonna hang out with some other guy tonight" is unbearable to me. I'd have no problem being in a situation where I did all the chores, had to follow protocol, etc., but I only would want it monogamously.

What about you Mistress Rey?

I think Leb29 captures my thoughts as well.  Being in a marriage like that is one of my enduring dreams.  I've sometimes wondered if I could be with a pro-domme in a relationship like that...and the answer is...maybe?  But there would have to be SOMETHING I had with her that she didn't share with others.

Thank you for all your thought provoking responses!

ThankUMaam,

That is a very interesting concept that revolves around behavioral psychology.

I can only imagine how effective a 21 day corrective process would be. Expensive? Yes.

Unless we created a package specifically for that training!

I have not, but a very interesting concept. Unless the Domme was your significant other it would be very expensive.
Some say it takes 21 days to change someone's behavior. How about a 1 hr a day "corrective session" for 21 days.

Jung's Jewboy,

This is an interesting story, particularly the point you brought up about friendship being an equalizer. How did you agree to be her personal sub for such a long time? How did you serve her for 18 months, exactly? As her assistant? Did you have to wait around until she gave you orders? Did she collar you or shackle you? At what point did the friendship develop- and with the friendship, did the D/S activities stop? 

Years ago I served a pro-domme as a personal sub for about 18 months.  Pretty much all my weekends were in service to her whether at the dungeon she owned/ran or elsewhere.  I don't think it was 24/7 in the way you imagine.  I mean, I wasn't locked under the stairs until needed :)  There was however a constant awareness of her and that I was obliged to serve.  I enjoyed the sense of belonging. That being said, our activities were not very kink oriented and I think as our relationship became more of a friendship the D/s aspect faded to a great degree.

I think you want there to be a connection, even affection in a Domme/Sub relationship but friendship can be a D/s relationship killer.  I think friendship is an equalizer and I think a certain degree of inaccessibility and distancing is important to keep the D/s flame burning.

I do wonder what became of her and hope our paths cross one day.

Leb29,

I like the idea of a dominant seeing whoever she (or he) wants and the submissive accepting that, because the submissive wants to please their dominant. 

Interesting post.

For me personally, I'd struggle with being a 24/7 slave unless that was a part of a monogamous relationship. The thought of, "I'm gonna hang out with some other guy tonight" is unbearable to me. I'd have no problem being in a situation where I did all the chores, had to follow protocol, etc., but I only would want it monogamously.

What about you Mistress Rey?

Slave Boy,

Thank you so much for sharing. I loved reading your story. Especially the public humiliation parts, such as in the lingerie shop, or feeding you scraps at dinner- (I  enjoy humiliation very much). I also like how your Mistress put you in the hands of other Mistresses. I could only imagine the anticipation of being at another Mistress's mercy, not knowing her habits and her whims. 

Where did this happen that you were able to find other slaves to participate? 

Hi Mistress Rey,
Thanks for starting this interesting discussion. In the past I did several, long sessions basically between 24-48 hours. During the session there were many segments some in the dungeon and some in the public. In the dungeon it was a lot of bondage and corporal punishment. The Mistress would tie me up, sometimes abuse my ass with her large dildos, and other times bend me over and spank me with various instruments until my bum was raw. If I was not obeying her orders she would lock me in the cage and let me think about what I did wrong. Some times she would call another mistress to torture me as she said I was no good, or to call another slave and force me to suck him off. Then we would go outside to a restaurant, she would put a large plug in my ass and electric on my penis, if I was ever caught looking at another lady or not giving the mistress full attention, she would shock me, I would jump or crouch over, and some times other people would look at me; the mistress would laugh. Sometimes we would have dinner and I would be forced to stay under the table and they would feed me what ever they did not want to eat, or had left over. Other times we would go shopping, the mistress loved to go shopping for bra and panties that later she would make me wear, she thought it was hilarious to ask the girl in the lingerie section if they had anything my size. Every night I was forced to sleep in a cage, usually with a chastity device on. Like all sessions, the anticipation of what was going to happen next was intense! The total submissiveness was great, I always needed to serve the Mistress as her personal toilet. The session played a huge mental and physicalal toll after the sessions I would be so exhausted and would dream about the mistress continuously. I will leave it at that though we did a lot more and it was always amazing! I would love to have such an experience with the mistresses at The Fortress!

Slave Boy

Anubis,

An all day toilet? Are you sure the toilet wont get backed up?  :unsure:  :D

All day toilet slavery seems to be getting popular and is not too cost prohibitive.