Page Error?

Guest Mistress Kang

Heya, a few clients say they have been unable to see Mistress Tan's page, not sure if it's a code issue or what, have a look:

http://www.fortressnyc.com/Players/Tan/

Let me know if you can load it or not, and what browser/OS you are using if you can't. Thanks guys! ;-)

Mistress Kang,

I'm using the most updated version of Chrome, and it works. In an Incognito Window, of course ;) .

-Monokuro

Hello Jessy,

I was able to view Mistress Tan's pages with all of the following browser/OS combinations:

• Firefox 2.0.0.20 on Mac OS X 10.4.11
    Safari 4.0.4 on on Mac OS X 10.4.11
    Firefox 3.0.3 on Mac OS X 10.5.8
    Safari 4.0.4 on on Mac OS X 10.5.8
    Firefox 2.0.0.20 on Windows 2000 SP4
    IE 6.0.2800.1106 on Windows 2000 SP4 (*)
    Firefox 2.0.0.14 on Windows XP SP3 (under Parallels 3.0 on Mac OS X 10.4.11)
    IE 8.0.6001.18702 on Windows XP SP3 (under Parallels 3.0 on Mac OS X 10.4.11)

I did notice that if one tries to click on a thumbnail before a page is fully loaded, the full-size image will be displayed by itself rather than as a centered overlay. This was true for all of the above combinations and for all the players, not just Mistress Tan. Once, while playing with this, I was able to get a page load error by clicking on [something] before a page was fully loaded. It only happened once, with the combination marked (*) above, and since I couldn't reproduce it I can't offer any insight as to the cause.

Hope this helps.

Speechless