Hello my "KATZ meOW"...as a former Cub Scout I do not recall any troop leader as BEAUTIFUL or ULTRA SEDUCTIVE as YOU...or as SADISTICALLY PUNISHING as YOU...but do not change the ABSOLUTE PERFECTION  that YOU ARE...I like my Mistress to be PAINFULLY BEAUTIFUL and AWESOMELY ULTRA CRUEL...the ultra prerogative of the most beautiful woman I see in YOU!!! I hope to session with you within 6 weeks or less. Your Max Fisch review "Ultra CRUEL...awesomely BEAUTIFUL...MISTRESS KATZ" has generated over 1300 views on page 2 or 3 under MISTRESS REVIEWS...and viewing it is available to anyone without signing in...Lonewolf

That would be me playing the bad boy. :)

Steven

I would make sure that you would be a good boy. ;)

Boy Scout bondage parties are SUCH a sausagefest.

hahaha they need more attractive female troop leaders keeping the scouts in line.

I love unintended SM allusions in regular culture. Thanks Mistress Katz.

You are welcome!

Hello my "KATZ meOW"...as a former Cub Scout I do not recall any troop leader as BEAUTIFUL or ULTRA SEDUCTIVE as YOU...or as SADISTICALLY PUNISHING as YOU...but do not change the ABSOLUTE PERFECTION  that YOU ARE...I like my Mistress to be PAINFULLY BEAUTIFUL and AWESOMELY ULTRA CRUEL...the ultra prerogative of the most beautiful woman I see in YOU!!! I hope to session with you within 6 weeks or less. Your Max Fisch review "Ultra CRUEL...awesomely BEAUTIFUL...MISTRESS KATZ" has generated over 1300 views on page 2 or 3 under MISTRESS REVIEWS...and viewing it is available to anyone without signing in...Lonewolf

I hope to see you soon.  I'll have to test out some new scout knots on you when you come in. ;)

Mistress Katz

There may be a chapter in there where the Girl Scouts sneak across the pond from their camp

. . .and tie the boyscouts to their bunks!

I got thrown out of the Boy Scouts for getting wasted out of my head on Jack Daniels on a camping trip. It was cool because I believed the scout master might of had some NAMBLA affiliations. If you were the scout master I'd be much more well behaved. :)

You'd have no choice. ;)

I could totally envision Katz handling ALL of her slaveBoyScouts in bondage, whilst keeping the campfire smokin hot. Love it! ;)

I'm imagining Scoutmaster Katz in an all latex uniform, with a utility belt holding her intimidating flogs.... And all the "sub scouts" kneeling in front of her for their next lesson.

and then.........?  

It would be time for some good ol' fashion scout hazing. ;)

I could totally envision Katz handling ALL of her slaveBoyScouts in bondage, whilst keeping the campfire smokin hot. Love it! ;)

There is no other way to handle scouts.

I'm imagining Scoutmaster Katz in an all latex uniform, with a utility belt holding her intimidating flogs.... And all the "sub scouts" kneeling in front of her for their next lesson.

I have a regular boy scout uniform in storage from my days working at a scout camp (I actually worked with a lot of knots back then.)  I wonder if some one makes replica scout uniforms in latex. hmm. . .