Tickled: A Dark Documentary???

At first, I couldn't believe this was a thing.. Competitive tickling?!

I must watch this... Trailer captivated me. ;):)

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/aug/15/tickled-david-farrier-dylan-reeve-tickling-fetish-documentary

Anyone know of such sports out there?!

Love to put "pro tickler" on my resume..post-38418-0-72255900-1480466764_thumb.png

Edited by Mistress Von Dietz

• 4 weeks later...

During a beating in session, my Mistress touched me causing a strong flexion of my knee. When she asked if it was a charley horse, I told her I was ticklish. What a mistake that was.

Never tell a mistress you are ticklish, unless you want to be tickled mercilessly. I would suggest you learn not to flinch or spasm when she tries.  :D

At first, I couldn't believe this was a thing.. Competitive tickling?!

I must watch this... Trailer captivated me. ;):)

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/aug/15/tickled-david-farrier-dylan-reeve-tickling-fetish-documentary

Anyone know of such sports out there?!

Love to put "pro tickler" on my resume..attachicon.gifIMG_0096.PNG

If you went into professional tickling, it wouldn't take you long to achieve icon status. 

In the past year I brutally endured the relentless tickling torments from 3 ULTRA SENSUALLY SADISTIC DOMMES of no apparent mercy personified...in order of servitude...MISTRESS REY...MISTRESS KATZ...and their sadistic mentor MISTRESS KANG...a most  enlightening experience into the depraved proclivities of a beautiful female dominant that endlessly propels my endless submission...the crueler the better...Lonewolf 

There's no learning not to flinch or spasm when you're ticklish. You can't help it.

That's when the Mistress needs to create some no-win predicaments if you flinch (and of course, for laughing.)  Eventually, the fear of punishment will counter the urge to flinch . . .with enough time and reinforcement. ;)

That's when the Mistress needs to create some no-win predicaments if you flinch (and of course, for laughing.)  Eventually, the fear of punishment will counter the urge to flinch . . .with enough time and reinforcement. ;)

I would not last a second in this type of play!  I'm so ticklish it's not funny.

Ugh.  Man, I just keep thinking back to when I was a real little kid.  I had a baby sitter that would hold me down and tickle me mercilessly whenever she was watching my sister and I.  She would only stop when I would let her know I was about to pee. 

No-win predicaments are hot!!!

I would not last a second in this type of play!  I'm so ticklish it's not funny.

Ugh.  Man, I just keep thinking back to when I was a real little kid.  I had a baby sitter that would hold me down and tickle me mercilessly whenever she was watching my sister and I.  She would only stop when I would let her know I was about to pee. 

I really want to do that to you. 

Not funny . . .or you. ;)

DEPLORABLY CRUEL at times MISTRESS KATZ knows only too well "No-win predicaments are hot" as it most persuasively depicts her on going cruelest inherent SADISTIC PROCLIVITIES as I endlessly personally endure them to the max of female depraved extremism personified as I am eternally entrapped in her TORTUROUS PHYSICAL BEAUTY...Lonewolf