Tickled: A Dark Documentary???

That's when the Mistress needs to create some no-win predicaments if you flinch (and of course, for laughing.)  Eventually, the fear of punishment will counter the urge to flinch . . .with enough time and reinforcement. ;)

I always preferred punishment to tickling. I have, on occasion, stopped resisting tickling only because I was too exhausted to continue.

In the past year I brutally endured the relentless tickling torments from 3 ULTRA SENSUALLY SADISTIC DOMMES of no apparent mercy personified...in order of servitude...MISTRESS REY...MISTRESS KATZ...and their sadistic mentor MISTRESS KANG...a most  enlightening experience into the depraved proclivities of a beautiful female dominant that endlessly propels my endless submission...the crueler the better...Lonewolf

This sounds very much like the other day. I would do that all over again ;)

Hello again MISTRESS ZELDA...YOU are quite adept at TORTURING the human male animal with your sadistically ingrained propensity to torment most interminably...most aggressively and most enthusiastically. Such inhumane treatment is the circumstances one must endure to blissfully be in your most stunning presence of ultra erotic ASIAN BEAUTY PERSONIFIED...thank YOU again for your most EROTICALLY most TORTUROUS presence of female prerogative gone wild once again as your ULTRA  EROTIC BEAUTY deserves no less...long live the endless most sensual CREATIVE CRUELTY of the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS...Lonewolf

DEPLORABLY CRUEL at times MISTRESS KATZ knows only too well "No-win predicaments are hot" as it most persuasively depicts her on going cruelest inherent SADISTIC PROCLIVITIES as I endlessly personally endure them to the max of female depraved extremism personified as I am eternally entrapped in her TORTUROUS PHYSICAL BEAUTY...Lonewolf

There is nothing I love more than setting up predicaments-- as you know well.