The drug of denial

ConsentOptional

I had an introductory session, a week of chastity, then a second, longer session.  The level of seduction and teasing in the first, effortlessly hypnotic session made the lock-up particularly grueling.  The mind kept returning to those moments when you are reminded exactly which of the chess pieces you are.  Each time, you relive the experience of being reduced from the bishop or rook you thought you were to the pawn you are now.  Helplessly aroused and hopelessly incapable of relief.

Around the 3rd day I started running again for the pure distraction of it.  My device is metal and smooth with no pinch-points.  You forget it's there - which is a nice change from what you were feeling. 

Probably 3 times in all that week.  Just a few miles.  But it's intoxicating, not the same way as being tuned up by a Goddess; but that is how your brain was constructed.  It wants this exquisite exhaustion.  So you run some more.

Now it's over 20 miles a week again.  In the dark cold urban night through good neighborhoods and bad ones.  It isn't for your health, for you could seriously get your ass kicked in some of these streets.  It's for the drug.  Getting lost in the original maze of wild imagination that you were born with and that persists despite all the crap you've piled on top of it.

If comfort could bring you there, then seek only comfort.  But comfort doesn't bring me there (fuck...).  So it will have to be this way instead.

CO:

One of my passions in life was running. Wish I could still be doing that. It helps settle many things in one's mind and burns off much angst and trepidation. I've survived many marathons and many more Mistresses.

Dannyboy

No marathons for me.  Have done some halfs.  Above that level my body invents new forms of pain that are decidedly un-erotic.  I use these things to give my knees a night off.  But as you say it's the mental aspect that is so compelling.