Kidnapping Scenario?

redhat334

I have known about the fortress for a while, although I have still never been there.  I'm thinking I'd like to give it a try since I've heard nothing but good feedback, but I have a pretty specific fetish and I'm not sure how possible it is to achieve...

Basically, I'm a big fan of the idea of being kidnapped by and kept as a slave to a beautiful woman (or women.)

For me, the build up and "capture" (roughly grabbed at weapon point, tied up, blindfolded, gagged, taken away) is as big a turn on as what comes after, so I'm not sure how that would all play out.

Any ideas?  Any recommendations of a Mistress or Mistresses who would be good and creative at this sort of thing?

Also, kind of related, does anyone else share this fetish with me?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have known about the fortress for a while, although I have still never been there.  I'm thinking I'd like to give it a try since I've heard nothing but good feedback, but I have a pretty specific fetish and I'm not sure how possible it is to achieve...

Basically, I'm a big fan of the idea of being kidnapped by and kept as a slave to a beautiful woman (or women.)

For me, the build up and "capture" (roughly grabbed at weapon point, tied up, blindfolded, gagged, taken away) is as big a turn on as what comes after, so I'm not sure how that would all play out.

Any ideas?  Any recommendations of a Mistress or Mistresses who would be good and creative at this sort of thing?

Also, kind of related, does anyone else share this fetish with me?

Welcome to our Forum, redhat :-)

I like scenes that are more physical in nature and kidnapping is one of them. What would would be in line with your interests once you're captured? I think involving at least two (up to four) Mistresses would be ideal- at least half of them should be on the strong/sturdy side. I know that Mistress Shankar has impressive core strength, and Mistress Von Dietz is a fan of wrestling.

I don't exactly share your fetish of being kidnapped, or even kidnapping. But I love roleplaying the idea of torturing a captured man. Restrained, blindfolded, gagged, and further mental and physical abuse to the point he's desperately begging for mercy.

Welcome to our Forum, redhat :-)

I like scenes that are more physical in nature and kidnapping is one of them. What would would be in line with your interests once you're captured? I think involving at least two (up to four) Mistresses would be ideal- at least half of them should be on the strong/sturdy side. I know that Mistress Shankar has impressive core strength, and Mistress Von Dietz is a fan of wrestling.

I don't exactly share your fetish of being kidnapped, or even kidnapping. But I love roleplaying the idea of torturing a captured man. Restrained, blindfolded, gagged, and further mental and physical abuse to the point he's desperately begging for mercy.

Hi Mistress Kang!  Thanks for the reply!

To answer your question, once I am "captured" I have some things in mind, but I'd also like to leave a lot of it up to the Mistresses to get creative.  Afterall, part of the appeal of this scenario for me is not knowing what will happen next.  And you are the professional so you probably have way more more ideas than I do... for example, I never would've thought of wrestling but now that you brought up Mistress Von Dietz's talent it sounds amazing!

I've had pretty limited S&M experience in my life so I'm definitely willing to try new things!

Hey redhat334,

This is very interesting.  Mistress Von Dietz is really fun to wrestle with.  So are Mistress Kang and Mistress Rey.  I can't say enough about them.   I find the kidnapping role play very appealing, especially if its mixed with interrogation.  I have a fantasy in which I'm kidnapped and interrogated but I mange to free myself.  Then one of the Mistresses catches me, kicks my ass and then ups the intensity of the scene.  

Please Let us know if you visit the Fortress.  I would love to know how it was for you.

Kidnapping scenarios are fun, especially with a little interrogation involved.  It's a good context for elaborate bondage (which I enjoy tying quite a bit.)  And as mentioned above, wrestling a sub down to the ground is quite enjoyable.  I have various creative tortures I like to employ on my captives; little things that are completely unexpected.  ;)

Hi Mistress Kang!  Thanks for the reply!

To answer your question, once I am "captured" I have some things in mind, but I'd also like to leave a lot of it up to the Mistresses to get creative.  Afterall, part of the appeal of this scenario for me is not knowing what will happen next.  And you are the professional so you probably have way more more ideas than I do... for example, I never would've thought of wrestling but now that you brought up Mistress Von Dietz's talent it sounds amazing!

I've had pretty limited S&M experience in my life so I'm definitely willing to try new things!

I ask what you have in mind once captured to determine your "baseline" so to speak. From there I'd decide what to do. Without asking this, there might be a lot of hit and miss. 

Sometimes there's a confusion about why I ask someone to tell me "what they like". I'm not looking for instruction- I'm observing your entire response (the words you choose to use, the emphasis you put on them, your expressions, your body language, etc.). Yes, it works for written word too haha

BTW, is your name "redhat" a Linux reference?

I ask what you have in mind once captured to determine your "baseline" so to speak. From there I'd decide what to do. Without asking this, there might be a lot of hit and miss. 

Sometimes there's a confusion about why I ask someone to tell me "what they like". I'm not looking for instruction- I'm observing your entire response (the words you choose to use, the emphasis you put on them, your expressions, your body language, etc.). Yes, it works for written word too haha

BTW, is your name "redhat" a Linux reference?

A true professional!

As I mentioned, my S&M experience has been pretty limited so it's tough to know exactly where I'd draw the line in terms of pain. In general though, I think I'd consider myself more into the sensual side of things than the really painful side of things if that makes sense. Heavy whipping/caning, cbt, really harsh nipple play, etc. would be above my threshold but most less intense forms of torture would definitely be welcomed. I'd also be willing to test my limits a little bit, even if only to get a better understanding of where they are. However crossdressing/sissification, bodily fluids, foot worship have never really been turn ons for me.

Tickling, tease & denial, facesitting, etc. are more my speed, along with just the general feeling of being overpowered, captured, stripped, left vulnerable and unable to escape. Bondage, devices, cages, and the mental aspect of being "forced" to endure things has always been much more of a turn on for me than the classic sub on his knees in front of the beautiful mistress.

Hopefully I provided some info that you were looking for! I have always felt like my interests are somewhat unique- and I'm cool with that.

Oh, no Linux reference, just a childhood nickname that stuck

A true professional!

As I mentioned, my S&M experience has been pretty limited so it's tough to know exactly where I'd draw the line in terms of pain. In general though, I think I'd consider myself more into the sensual side of things than the really painful side of things if that makes sense. Heavy whipping/caning, cbt, really harsh nipple play, etc. would be above my threshold but most less intense forms of torture would definitely be welcomed. I'd also be willing to test my limits a little bit, even if only to get a better understanding of where they are. However crossdressing/sissification, bodily fluids, foot worship have never really been turn ons for me.

Tickling, tease & denial, facesitting, etc. are more my speed, along with just the general feeling of being overpowered, captured, stripped, left vulnerable and unable to escape. Bondage, devices, cages, and the mental aspect of being "forced" to endure things has always been much more of a turn on for me than the classic sub on his knees in front of the beautiful mistress.

Hopefully I provided some info that you were looking for! I have always felt like my interests are somewhat unique- and I'm cool with that.

Oh, no Linux reference, just a childhood nickname that stuck

Well, well, look at that! Like a little shop of goodies. Pick what we want and leave the rest.

I think we have what we need at this point. Time to make things happen, redhat.

• 1 month later...

Just booked a session with Mistresses Kang, Von Dietz, & Rey. Very nervous but SUPER excited!

You are in trouble and I mean that in the best way possible. Time permitting, post a review after the session.  For the record, your post got my wheels turning for my next session 

To answer your question I would guess no. But your question raises another question for me. If the Fortress granted wi-fi access, what would the username and password be?

Not only would the password need to be embarrassing, but it should be named something that would evoke shame if anyone were to stumble on it on your "saved wifi."

From experience with those three even though there is little chance of serious long term damage your mind is going to take a roller coaster ride. You will start off stunned by their personas and beauty happy to be their plaything. Then they will get in your head and you will start to get a little nervous wondering how far they will take things. You'll toughen up and think you can handle it, eventually you will realize that it is not up to you, they can and will push you as far as they like. Since your body is already theirs at that point if your like me your will surrender your mind to them as well. Its intense and wonderful, totally letting go. 

• 2 weeks later...

From experience with those three even though there is little chance of serious long term damage your mind is going to take a roller coaster ride. You will start off stunned by their personas and beauty happy to be their plaything. Then they will get in your head and you will start to get a little nervous wondering how far they will take things. You'll toughen up and think you can handle it, eventually you will realize that it is not up to you, they can and will push you as far as they like. Since your body is already theirs at that point if your like me your will surrender your mind to them as well. Its intense and wonderful, totally letting go. 

I like to think of it as short-term damage, long-term growth ;)

I will admit, one of my strange fantasies is to kidnap a guy at a bar, and bring him home to my dungeon. It would be too late once he comes to his senses, he would be tied up, unable to escape, and would have to surrender to all my whims. Which would be, converting him into my cock slut. 

Redhat, what fun it was, kidnapping you with Mistress von Dietz and Mistress Kang! 

I will admit, one of my strange fantasies is to kidnap a guy at a bar, and bring him home to my dungeon. It would be too late once he comes to his senses, he would be tied up, unable to escape, and would have to surrender to all my whims. Which would be, converting him into my cock slut.

Redhat, what fun it was, kidnapping you with Mistress von Dietz and Mistress Kang!

Are we going to get a review of this session? This type of session is one I would be very interested in.

Individual preferences make it too difficult to give you a specific recommendation. Story tags and Categories help you see what’s there, and each gets a user rating of 1 to 5. Personally I ignore anything Uber 4.0. My profile would tell you my favorite search terms (FFm, pegging, strapon, etc.) but kidnap is certainly an option, especially when paired with another refining search term.

Maybe it's not really kidnapping if I volunteer, but you'll need a run through before your real first victim. I volunteer either way.