'Tis the season

Does anyone have any fun holiday plans?  What about BDSM themes ones?

attachicon.gifc6d7f0abb7a32755eec6dceab1e26fa5--xmas-lights-fairy-lights.jpg

I stumbled on this "light bondage" picture. hahaha

Lol I really like that pic M. Katz. I don't have anything Kink/BDSM oriented planned for the holidays. I'll be in Colorado for a snowboarding trip, and I'll spend a week back in NOLA to see some friends and family before I head back to the cold Northeast.. What about yourself?

Does anyone have any fun holiday plans?  What about BDSM themes ones?

attachicon.gifc6d7f0abb7a32755eec6dceab1e26fa5--xmas-lights-fairy-lights.jpg

I stumbled on this "light bondage" picture. hahaha

Dear Ms. Katz:

Most of my plans are mundane and obligatory.  They involve family and or dysfunctional family activities. I do celebrate a mutual birthday with my Japanese daughter and we are on target to celebrate once again. It is also possible to have a birthday spanking from my Latina Lovely and, hopefully, with one of her girlfriends who is visiting from Japan, counting for her.

Dannyboy

GDH, very envious of those travel plans! The extent of my interest in snowboarding/skiing is sipping a nice scotch swaddled in fur back at the lodge, haha, but NOLA is definitely on my travel wishlist early next year.

Having gone to church every Sunday through my teens and sang in the church choir for many years (far as I may have ended up from that belief system, haha), this time of year has me thirsty for some good Christian roleplay. Virgin Mary exacting divine retribution upon the men in her community who shunned her for carrying a child unwed. A magi coming bearing the gift of a chastity cage and his belt, ready to be locked up and tortured for the the Lord. An altar boy caught stealing communion wine and facing harsh punishment. The possibilities are endless... anyone else into these scenarios?

GDH, very envious of those travel plans! The extent of my interest in snowboarding/skiing is sipping a nice scotch swaddled in fur back at the lodge, haha, but NOLA is definitely on my travel wishlist early next year.

Having gone to church every Sunday through my teens and sang in the church choir for many years (far as I may have ended up from that belief system, haha), this time of year has me thirsty for some good Christian roleplay. Virgin Mary exacting divine retribution upon the men in her community who shunned her for carrying a child unwed. A magi coming bearing the gift of a chastity cage and his belt, ready to be locked up and tortured for the the Lord. An altar boy caught stealing communion wine and facing harsh punishment. The possibilities are endless... anyone else into these scenarios?

M. Shankar that's such a hot predicament!! I'd love to play the role of that altar boy, half conscious on the ground in the steel room from drinking all of the communion wine lmao!

If you ever plan to visit, definitely let me know -- I'll give you a list of the sweet spots to hit up from a local's perspective :)

Gorgeous photo Katz! This should be on a Holiday Card.

hahah I happened to stumble on it, it should be the official Fortress Holiday card.

Oh what a pretty photo! I’m a sucker for theme BDSM shoots

Yeah, I really like some of the more artistic BDSM photos I have come across over the years.

Hello Mistress Katz,

I've heard of holiday bdsm parties called the deck the balls, where subs are paraded around nude with ornaments hanging from their balls :)

hahaha that sounds like a great time!  I hope the balls have some weights in them to make it more difficult to carry.  Have to add a challenge. ;)

Tis the season MISTRESS SOPHIA KATZ...Lonewolf cannot think of a more captivating CHRISTMAS LIVING DOLL than his "KATZ meOW"...SLAVE BELLS RING are you listening...a most TORTUROUS NIGHT with his CASTRATING FEMALE DELIGHT...in a SADISTIC WHIPPING WONDERLAND...OMG YES.

hahah whipping wonderland.  I love it!

Lol I really like that pic M. Katz. I don't have anything Kink/BDSM oriented planned for the holidays. I'll be in Colorado for a snowboarding trip, and I'll spend a week back in NOLA to see some friends and family before I head back to the cold Northeast.. What about yourself?

Have fun snowboarding!  Friends and family plans can be enjoyable, too.  I am planning a short trip upstate to visit friends for New Years.  Other than that, I will be in NYC, seeing what happens.

Dear Ms. Katz:

Most of my plans are mundane and obligatory.  They involve family and or dysfunctional family activities. I do celebrate a mutual birthday with my Japanese daughter and we are on target to celebrate once again. It is also possible to have a birthday spanking from my Latina Lovely and, hopefully, with one of her girlfriends who is visiting from Japan, counting for her.

Dannyboy

Hopefully, the mundane plans are still enjoyable.  And it sounds like you will have fun with the birthday spanking, especially if the visiting "spanking scorekeeper" is able to make it. 

Hopefully, the mundane plans are still enjoyable.  And it sounds like you will have fun with the birthday spanking, especially if the visiting "spanking scorekeeper" is able to make it. 

Dear Ms. Katz:

The mundane plans include excellent food though. The birthday dinner with my daughter will be in a very nice restaurant. The visiting friend is a confidante of my young lady and is aware of our disagreements and arguments. She doesn't seem to like me very much. I am told that she is open-minded enough to be part of it. We are thinking that she would get personal satisfaction in watching me get a spanking.

We shall see how this all turns out.  If it takes place I will write about it.

Dannyboy

Dear Ms. Katz:

The mundane plans include excellent food though. The birthday dinner with my daughter will be in a very nice restaurant. The visiting friend is a confidante of my young lady and is aware of our disagreements and arguments. She doesn't seem to like me very much. I am told that she is open-minded enough to be part of it. We are thinking that she would get personal satisfaction in watching me get a spanking.

We shall see how this all turns out.  If it takes place I will write about it.

Dannyboy

I hope it does all take place and you get the spanking that you deserve lol

Lots of possibilities for sure. ... slightly different theme: when you think back to those experiences growing up, wonder if there were any "clergy" that today you'd like to punish and torment for ( slyly) coming on to you?

Lots of possibilities for sure. ... slightly different theme: when you think back to those experiences growing up, wonder if there were any "clergy" that today you'd like to punish and torment for ( slyly) coming on to you?

Another excellent idea; punishing men who abuse their positions of authority for nefarious purposes is one of my favorite punishment/role play dynamics. Sinning priests most definitely deserve their comeuppance; a harsh spanking with a cross comes to mind.

Spending the day with family, I "won" Christmas by getting my 3-year-old niece the complete set of "Paw Patrol" figures and vehicles!

Of course, my big Christmas treat will be Dinner & Domme with Mistress Katz in a few days!

Congrats on giving your niece the best Christmas present.  I had a lot of fun!