Mistress Feet Pics

Mistress Kang

So...no guesses people??

I'll even label the positions for your guessing pleasure...

Top Row-

Left, and Right

Middle Row-

Left, and Right

Bottom Row-

Left, Middle, and Right

That's seven right there. Let's start with this: Am I in that circle? If so, which one am I??

Yes Mistress Kang, you are in the circle. My guesses are:

Top Row: Left is Mistress Tran, Right is Mistress Koi

Middle Row: Left is Mistress Kang, Right is Mistress Fei

Bottom Row: Left is Mistress Kwon, Middle is Mistress Chun, Right is Mistress Zhao

the middle left, are the feet which gave me the most trouble lol, I am fairly confident that they belong to Mistress Kang. So whats my prize :)

Yes Mistress Kang, you are in the circle. My guesses are:

Top Row: Left is Mistress Tran, Right is Mistress Koi

Middle Row: Left is Mistress Kang, Right is Mistress Fei

Bottom Row: Left is Mistress Kwon, Middle is Mistress Chun, Right is Mistress Zhao

the middle left, are the feet which gave me the most trouble lol, I am fairly confident that they belong to Mistress Kang. So whats my prize :)

Top Row is correct and correct!

Middle Row is all wrong ;-(

Bottom Row is correct, incorrect, incorrect!

Ha- middle left isn't me!

My god you suck at this game. Let's make sure you know your LEFT from your RIGHT. Your left hand is the one I smack you with. Your right hand is..I don't want to say. OK it's the one I punch you with.

Actually Mistress Kang, I got Mistress Zhao right. I didn't see your row designations and I used corners instead of rows. According to your rows, I had Mistress Zhao on the middle left, Mistress Fei on the middle right, and Mistress Lu on the bottom right. I'd be happy to just get Mistress Zhao right as I'd hate to have to explain to her why I got her feet wrong.

I'm doing some reading about comparative religious studies, and I came across this striking passage from a medieval Christian treatise: "I leap at Him swiftly as a greyhound at a hart [i.e., an adult male deer]... I suck the blood from his feet... I embrace and I kiss, as if I was mad. I roll and suck I do not know how long. And when I am sated, I want yet more. Then I feel that blood in my imagination as it were bodily warm on my lips and the flesh on his feet... so soft and so sweet to kiss." Mad for the blood of Jesus's crucifixion wounds! Fascinating stuff. (In one of my all-time best and sexiest dreams I sucked the blood from a wound on a beautiful woman's forearm.) Anyway, now I can't help, when I read stuff like this, but think of the Fortress, and suddenly feel in my imagination the Fortress ladies' adorable toes as if they were bodily warm on my lips... The next time I'm in NYC I hope you'll let me worship your feet, O Mistresses!