ASMR

Mistress Kang

I know that most of you are familiar with Bob Ross...aka The Godfather of ASMR.

I can clearly remember him saying "and there's a happy little tree that lives juuust over here" *tap* *tap* *tap* (brush strokes begin creating the pine tree's crown). After school, after all the good shows are done and there was nothing else left to watch, flip to Channel 13, and drift off.

Just imagine how soothing his voice would be even if he were saying horrific things, like "well, I've had her in the sub-sub-basement for about a decade, decade and a half now..."

I hadn't seen this before. Loved that guy! He had that kind of golf sportscaster monotone. It mitigates whatever you might say.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone watch Mukbang videos/livestreams? I find them oddly entertaining... would like to try my own someday!

I watch them sometimes. I'm really impressed by Yuka Kinoshita, a thin Japanese girl who can eat something like 100 cheeseburgers or 5 kg of rice. She went for a physical exam on one oof her videos because her subscribers were worried about high blood pressure and cholesterol, but apparently she was very healthy!

I watch them sometimes. I'm really impressed by Yuka Kinoshita, a thin Japanese girl who can eat something like 100 cheeseburgers or 5 kg of rice. She went for a physical exam on one oof her videos because her subscribers were worried about high blood pressure and cholesterol, but apparently she was very healthy!

That's crazy--how is that even possible?!

That's crazy--how is that even possible?!

God-tier genetics...lol. With over 3 million subscribers, she probably makes a good amount of money off her videos, though I bet that a certain type of audience would pay even more to watch the food moving in the opposite direction!