Sissy Outfits

Mistress Rey

No wrong moves allowed in that position.

You mean you're wearing the cheap wig and crying while raped?

To the first statement - no wrong moves allowed in that position.  Yes, those are the only positions I like.  Simple and strict.  I particularly like what I call "slut bondage."  The bondage that is prevalent in forced feminization scenes - elbow cuffs, arm-binders, taut spread-eagling, silencing gags, gags that hold the mouth open, things combined with c&b bondage....  But bondage, in my experience, is the most frustrating aspect of sessioning.  I have gone so far as listing "being able to untie myself" as a hard-limit to see if that would help.  The position in the picture of me is achievable in 1 minute and completely inescapable.  I would take rubber cuffs and keyed-alike locks over shibari any day.  The objective is helplessness and access, after all.  If numbness or unsustainable discomfort begins, the whole shibari bundle needs to be unwound.  Locks on the other hand...

To the second statement - You mean you're wearing the cheap wig and crying while raped?  Was that meant for me or someone else?  Forced femme, to me, needs to go "there" eventually.  But...complicated.

To the first statement - no wrong moves allowed in that position.  Yes, those are the only positions I like.  Simple and strict.  I particularly like what I call "slut bondage."  The bondage that is prevalent in forced feminization scenes - elbow cuffs, arm-binders, taut spread-eagling, silencing gags, gags that hold the mouth open, things combined with c&b bondage....  But bondage, in my experience, is the most frustrating aspect of sessioning.  I have gone so far as listing "being able to untie myself" as a hard-limit to see if that would help.  The position in the picture of me is achievable in 1 minute and completely inescapable.  I would take rubber cuffs and keyed-alike locks over shibari any day.  The objective is helplessness and access, after all.  If numbness or unsustainable discomfort begins, the whole shibari bundle needs to be unwound.  Locks on the other hand...

To the second statement - You mean you're wearing the cheap wig and crying while raped?  Was that meant for me or someone else?  Forced femme, to me, needs to go "there" eventually.  But...complicated.

Slut bondage, did you coin that term or you heard it from somewhere? I understand completely why you would list "being able to untie myself" as a hard limit. It ruins the psychological effect of bondage if you know you can escape at any moment. It's not as fun to pretend that you can't get out for the sake of the scene. And yes, shibari is a beautiful and sensual process, but for positions that can cause limbs to tingle and go numb, you want quick release ties or locks, as you love. If you have more slut bondage photos, I would love if you shared them with me. 

By the way, that comment wasn't meant for you, but for manpeach.  :P

To the first statement - no wrong moves allowed in that position. Yes, those are the only positions I like. Simple and strict. I particularly like what I call "slut bondage." The bondage that is prevalent in forced feminization scenes - elbow cuffs, arm-binders, taut spread-eagling, silencing gags, gags that hold the mouth open, things combined with c&b bondage.... But bondage, in my experience, is the most frustrating aspect of sessioning. I have gone so far as listing "being able to untie myself" as a hard-limit to see if that would help. The position in the picture of me is achievable in 1 minute and completely inescapable. I would take rubber cuffs and keyed-alike locks over shibari any day. The objective is helplessness and access, after all. If numbness or unsustainable discomfort begins, the whole shibari bundle needs to be unwound. Locks on the other hand...

To the second statement - You mean you're wearing the cheap wig and crying while raped? Was that meant for me or someone else? Forced femme, to me, needs to go "there" eventually. But...complicated.

I would love to hear more about this "slut bondage"! I'm a big fan of any bondage that leaves subs spread eagle and vulnerable to whatever devious acts the Mistress has in mind.

Slut bondage, did you coin that term or you heard it from somewhere? I understand completely why you would list "being able to untie myself" as a hard limit. It ruins the psychological effect of bondage if you know you can escape at any moment. It's not as fun to pretend that you can't get out for the sake of the scene. And yes, shibari is a beautiful and sensual process, but for positions that can cause limbs to tingle and go numb, you want quick release ties or locks, as you love. If you have more slut bondage photos, I would love if you shared them with me. 

By the way, that comment wasn't meant for you, but for manpeach.  :P

I don't know if I coined "slut bondage".  But I haven't heard the term anywhere else.  I checked Fetlife and there's, as yet, no fetish by that name.  By contrast, there are seven (7) fetishes based on Snickers Bars. 

• Bacon wrapped Snickers Ice Cream Bars 
  • You taste as good as a stolen Snickers Bar      
  • Fifty Shades of Snickers Bars 
  • Mr T throwing Snickers bars at me 
  • Snicker bars 
  • Needles, weights, and Snickers bars      
  • Snickers bar as aftercare

So I guess it's a category in my head mostly.  I will write a post on it.  Though I have a vague sense of a moth foolishly explaining the fine points of immobilization to a spider.

I don't know if I coined "slut bondage".  But I haven't heard the term anywhere else.  I checked Fetlife and there's, as yet, no fetish by that name.  By contrast, there are seven (7) fetishes based on Snickers Bars. 

• Bacon wrapped Snickers Ice Cream Bars 
  • You taste as good as a stolen Snickers Bar      
  • Fifty Shades of Snickers Bars 
  • Mr T throwing Snickers bars at me 
  • Snicker bars 
  • Needles, weights, and Snickers bars      
  • Snickers bar as aftercare

So I guess it's a category in my head mostly.  I will write a post on it.  Though I have a vague sense of a moth foolishly explaining the fine points of immobilization to a spider.

Please do write more about slut bondage. You have something going there. I cant believe its not on fetlife. Will you introduce it there? 

Haha... who knew Snicker bars were so loved by the kinksters. 

Please do write more about slut bondage. You have something going there. I cant believe its not on fetlife. Will you introduce it there? 

Haha... who knew Snicker bars were so loved by the kinksters. 

Working on it.  Writing some other things.  A kind of spider fable for one.  Also took a detour into engraved locks, but it hasn't posted.  I am on my second life at FL.  Closed an account and started over, keeping a minimal profile now.  Ironically for someone into kidnapping, I do not like a lot of drama.  I checked to see if there was a Mistress Rey there.  Appears not to be.  A lurking predator perhaps.

As for "slut bondage," one of my favorite ways to tie a sub for strap-on play is on their back with their knees up and legs open.  I also like to tie a sub with their arms latticed behind their back with their head on the floor and butt in the air.  I like positions that allow for easy access. ;)

Love the on the back, legs spread and pulled up by suspension.  Invariably one leg or the other trembles slightly in that position.  Add an outfit that appears to have come from the clearance section at Discount Stripper, and I give the impression of having taken a ride home from the wrong stranger with candy.

• 2 weeks later...

Love the on the back, legs spread and pulled up by suspension.  Invariably one leg or the other trembles slightly in that position.  Add an outfit that appears to have come from the clearance section at Discount Stripper, and I give the impression of having taken a ride home from the wrong stranger with candy.

Pick an outfit that really titillates you from that site! What would you be found wearing?