Creatively CRUEL...awesomely BEAUTIFUL...MISTRESS KATZ !!!

Lonewolf

A heart throbbing domineering vision of endlessly alluring female physical beauty,

ultra supremacy and all its totally irresistible trappings...a beautiful face framed by

breathtaking long dark hair that endlessly cascades and cascades over a well endowed

hour glass figure and playfully caresses her curvaceous sensual thighs at midpoint...

overwhelming eroticism too marvelous for words.

In my endless endeavor to suffer intolerably at the hands of the most skilled painfully 

beautiful women that I can totally and endlessly submit to I discovered the enticingly 

seductive MISTRESS KATZ...literally the KATZ meow of alluring forever forbidding

most persuasive dominance...with the sincere hope that her inherent dominant sadistic

propensity towards her willing slaves equals or surpasses her awesomely striking

appearance...to actually experience the impossible dream first hand being at her total 

questionable mercy...once in inescapable bondage I had my agonizing pathetic answer

in a heartbeat...OMG...YES !!! Exhibiting her extreme passion for ultimate inhumane 

cruelty she mercilessly TICKLE TORTURED me into a quivering pathetic nonentity...

totally at her mercy for whatever came to mind.

From the moment she touched me I was in torturous disbelief...totally owned by her

to do as she so ruthlessly sadistically pleased with no limits or safe words. With

ferocious unwavering sadism she surpassed my wildest dreams of powerless submission

to a truly dominant beautiful totally unforgettable woman...relentless, heartless, and ruthless with a total lack of pity for my excruciating torturous predicament which I

personally provoked...her unstated attitude being do not ever ask for what you ultimately

cannot handle. Women can be extremely cruel as their awesome physical beauty gives them the license  to do so...and men willingly and lustfully succumb unconditionally just to be in their irresistible presence to totally serve and endlessly adore.

It should come as no surprise that women invented torture and mastered the cruelest forms

of it...leaving us up in the air when we endlessly and most ardently desire them the most for their slightest perceived misconceptions of our never ending devotion and loyalty...and so arises our incessant desire to ultimately serve and commit ourselves unselfishly to the

BDSM playmate of choice unconditionally.

In summation of this incredible totally endearing MISTRESS KATZ...BDSM playmate

ultra-extraordinaire...she strikes me as being contemptuously cruel and forbiddingly

ferocious as her extremely persuasive harsh dominance will endlessly perpetuate your

total submission...you will in essence obey and totally submit to her every whim, her sadistically ruthless cruelest torments, or suffer intolerably with the endless agony of her

permanent dismissal  of you...Lonewolf

The one and only MISTRESS KATZ...you and you alone most assuredly epitomize the embodiment and quintessence of ABSOLUTE PERFECTION...whether I analyze your very apparent rare sensually overwhelming physical beauty...your perfectionist attitude and relentless client fetish fulfillment motivation during session...your extremely high intelligence or your unmatched overall excellence in every endeavor you pursue...you unquestionably reign at the "TOP"...but for now I will endlessly dream about you until I see you again in April when you will make my dreams come to life...willing to share the very best...Lonewolf

Hi Dannyboy,

The very strikingly impressive MISTRESS KATZ will leave you panting with relentless fetish desire fulfillment as she crafts her most persuasive methods of behavior correction in the sternest possible way...she is undeniably a torturous terror if provoked...do not let her beautiful face and awesome body lead to your complacency...Lonewolf 

Hi Dannyboy,

The very strikingly impressive MISTRESS KATZ will leave you panting with relentless fetish desire fulfillment as she crafts her most persuasive methods of behavior correction in the sternest possible way...she is undeniably a torturous terror if provoked...do not let her beautiful face and awesome body lead to your complacency...Lonewolf 

Lonewolf:

I'm very happy that Ms. Katz has impressed you to this extent.  I know of those special moments and sessions that make an indelible impression.  So happy that they continue as the Fortress lives on.

Dannyboy

Ms Sophia is a goddess and totally amazing.  We had an unforgettable second session together recently.  I still have goosebumps from all the verbal humiliation and the toys we played with.  She totally fulfills the cuckold fantasies about my ex wife that turn me on.  Oscar worthy!  Can't wait to go back for more punishment soon.     

This really makes me long to return to the Fortress. Tickle torture is my absolute favourite and I've had some amazing sessions with some very beautiful mistresses at the Fortress over the years. There's nothing quite like being completely helpless at the hands of a wonderful, dominant woman, begging, pleading and laughing yourself hoarse as she taunts and teases you for being such a sissy....

Damn I wish I were in New York right now.

Tamburlaine:

Of the kinds of sessions that are not my cup of tea, tickle torture is one that I have never asked for.  Never asked for though surprised by Ms. Zhao and completely off guard when she decided to inflict it on me.  It is a torture that for me is unbearable.  The fact that Ms. Zhao enjoyed it made it my burden to bear.  I never felt so helpless.  Some of you seek and gladly submit to it.  For that I am happy that a Fortress Mistress is skilled (apparently multi-talented) in that activity and keeping subs interested in coming back.

I hope your wish comes true.

Dannyboy

Hi Tamburlaine,

I fully endorse every word of your statement having suffered at the hands of several truly dominant ruthlessly sadistic women...my current most sadistic, totally heartless cruelest tormentor whom I endlessly adore, derives great pleasure in my intolerable relentless agony. She exemplifies and redefines contemptuously cruel and forbiddingly ferocious in her endless pursuit of your overall torturous plight...as the one and only MISTRESS KATZ also exemplifies the tickle tortured cruelest of the cruelest practitioners...do not let her beautiful face and awesome body lead your to complacency...Lonewolf  

Hi invertia2002,

MISTRESS KATZ is a rising star at the Fortress and the most worthy of an Oscar when you consider her most envious endearing attributes...gorgeous face, awesome ultra feminine curvaceous hips and thighs and breathtaking long dark hair that frames this overall endless vision of perfection. In lieu of her most impressive striking appearance of beauty and grace I shall cast my vote for the "TOP" Academy Awards winning candidate...MISTRESS KATZ...for I feel she excels in every category as follows:

BEST MISTRESS IN A LEADING ROLE...Top Sensual Dominant with very impressive expertise...BEST MISTRESS IN A SUPPORTING ROLE... Excellent dual Mistress scenarios and cameo appearances...DIRECTING... Listen up, obey, and she may show you some mercy...VISUAL EFFECTS...Stunning and absolutely breathtaking flawless curvaceous showgirl physique...a perfect 10...head to toe and 360 degrees of "Drop Dead Gorgeous"...SOUND MIXING...From gently whispering in your ear to loud verbal humiliations...MAKEUP... Lustrous long dark hair framing a fresh young beautiful face...MUSICAL SCORE..."April showers may come your way...but I shall shower you in the most humiliating fun ways"...."Lady of pain I adore you"..."These boots are made for walking, as the kick, stomp and trample you"

Willing to share the very best at the Fetish Fortress the one and only MISTRESS KATZ...Lonewolf

Hi Job1617,

Incredible words fall far too short in describing the ultra phenomenal MISTRESS KATZ...even the most superlative complimentary words are far too inadequate and are only meager attempts at best in fully appraising her most endearing attributes. Her ruthless style of domination is refined to perfection and believe me you will learn to love it as I have, as she ultimately becomes your most addictive addiction. You can only imagine how great she is going to be in session...her most torturous tease and denial is totally inhumane and heartless when you consider how outlandishly beautiful and lustfully desirable she is, as you weep internally with the knowledge she will never ever be yours...the one and only MISTRESS KATZ...dying once again without her...Lonewolf 

Hi Job1617,

You will be in session with the quintessential essence of the PERFECT BIRTHDAY GIFT...the sultry ultra sensual MISTRESS KATZ who will lustfully reignite your fiery youthful passions and add many years of exuberant enthusiasm as your most demanding BDSM playmate. I sincerely wish you the very best on your birthday...as I personally know you will be with the brightest new star of the New York scene...MISTRESS KATZ the very best of the very best as you deserve no less on your special day...Lonewolf 

Ms Sophia is a goddess and totally amazing.  We had an unforgettable second session together recently.  I still have goosebumps from all the verbal humiliation and the toys we played with.  She totally fulfills the cuckold fantasies about my ex wife that turn me on.  Oscar worthy!  Can't wait to go back for more punishment soon.     

It's always a fun time playing with you, too.  ;)

Thanks for the incredible words! I see her on the 17th for a special session on my birthday. I can only imagine how great she is going to be. 

I'll see you in a couple of days.

Designated HOT post...

Let her ultra hot, torrid scorching torturous style of heartless domination melt down your inhibitions...while it turns up the unbearable heat in pursuit and total fulfillment of your hottest fetish desires as the only SUPER HOT MISTRESS KATZ can...Lonewolf is always endlessly hot and bothered over her.

• 2 weeks later...

Designated HOT post...

Let her ultra hot, torrid scorching torturous style of heartless domination melt down your inhibitions...while it turns up the unbearable heat in pursuit and total fulfillment of your hottest fetish desires as the only SUPER HOT MISTRESS KATZ can...Lonewolf is always endlessly hot and bothered over her.

It was great tickling you at our latest session.  Hope to do it again soon. ;)

Mistress Katz gave me one of the best experiences I had in years back on the 17th. I can still hear the terrifying sound of her twin floggers in the air before crashing down on me. She is in a word AMAZING. It was a time I won't soon forget.

Steven