Creatively CRUEL...awesomely BEAUTIFUL...MISTRESS KATZ !!!

Lonewolf

HI job1617.

Yes our mutually adored and most feared MISTRESS KATZ is beyond AMAZING...her ultra unpredictable inhumane cruelty that justifies my very painful assessment of her is most emphatically valid...her ultra extreme methods of behavior modification are totally unyielding and relentless in session as she is a very potent female force that rules uncontested and most emphatically puts the very painful OW in KATZ meOW !!! She is also PAINFULLY BEAUTIFUL...Lonewolf

Mistress Katz gave me one of the best experiences I had in years back on the 17th. I can still hear the terrifying sound of her twin floggers in the air before crashing down on me. She is in a word AMAZING. It was a time I won't soon forget.

Steven

So St. Patrick's Day and your birthday turned out to be a great day for you with the help of a special Mistress.  Very nice!!!

Dannyboy

Mistress Katz gave me one of the best experiences I had in years back on the 17th. I can still hear the terrifying sound of her twin floggers in the air before crashing down on me. She is in a word AMAZING. It was a time I won't soon forget.

Steven

Flogging you was a lot of fun.  I like to experiment a lot of different corporal methods and tools, but out of all of the options, flogging in my favorite.  I feel like I have the most control over the speed and strength of the impact using floggers.  I recently picked up a third flogger, the cat-of-nine-tails, and I look forward to trying it out on you.

HI job1617.

Yes our mutually adored and most feared MISTRESS KATZ is beyond AMAZING...her ultra unpredictable inhumane cruelty that justifies my very painful assessment of her is most emphatically valid...her ultra extreme methods of behavior modification are totally unyielding and relentless in session as she is a very potent female force that rules uncontested and most emphatically puts the very painful OW in KATZ meOW !!! She is also PAINFULLY BEAUTIFUL...Lonewolf

I'll be sure to show you no-mercy tickle in our next session.  I have to live up to my cruel and sadistic reputation. ;)

Hi bartallen718.

Follow your lustful instincts and unconditionally serve our mutually adored BDSM playmate...MISTRESS KATZ...let her overall sensual beauty and long lustrous dark hair propel your most unthinkable fetish desires as they have mine...and suffer intolerably in the grace of her overall harshest implementations...mentally and physically in ultra awe of the PAINFULLY BEAUTIFULLY KATZ MeOW...Lonewolf  

• 1 month later...

Hello SADISTIC SOPHIE my "Katz meOW" of unbelievable unrelenting unimaginable inhuman male suffering, agonizing most unthinkable methods of extreme tortures and behavior compliance strictly and ruthlessly enforced in your almighty presence without regret as you continually perpetuate your very lustful most deserved image of PAINFULLY BEAUTIFUL and AWESOMELY ULTRA DESIRABLE...and as such your most compelling appeal shall never ever fade...Lonewolf

• 3 months later...

Contemptuously  CRUEL...brutally BEAUTIFUL...

MISTRESS SOPHIA KATZ

your ultimate unfathomable unimaginable BDSM playmate of NO MERCY and ultra HARSH REALITY...

YOU simply fully endure her ultra dominant female sadistic proclivities in torturous silence as her enticingly

SENSUAL ULTRA TORTUROUS BEAUTY deserves no less.

After 6 most memorable sessions she still thrillingly ignites my submissive desires for her unique blend of endless cruelty...

my intolerable enslavement to your intoxicating beauty continues this thursday...Lonewolf

• 2 months later...

MISTRESS KATZ...Oh if I could be with YOU an hour tonight as I know personally how cruelly you would set my priorities right...your RUTHLESS PERFECTION is in my every sensual thought repeatedly endlessly...your sinfully TORTUROUS BEAUTY evokes endless harsh intolerable servitude interminably in a most lustfully erotic enthralling predictable way...your QUEEN OF MEAN persuasive methods are reflective of a true Dominant Female of questionable mercy personified in every way...endlessly enacted in my pathetic all accepting  presence of known submissiveness...the evolution of the SUPERIOR FEMALE in her ruthless PERFECTION PERSONIFIED...a must endure entity in your BDSM experience of your lifetime...at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS experience of your lifetime personified...Lonewolf