Sissification and Sluttification

This occurred to me as I was reading Mistress Rey's post on Sissy Outfits.  In my mind (which may not cover the area outside my mind), there's a huge distinction between sissification and sluttification

Sissification involving an acknowledgment of inner femininity.  While it might be over-the-top ultra-feminine, it is ultimately grounded in self-acceptance.  It says this is who I am, or partly am. 

Sluttification (again, in that poorly managed terrain I'm calling "my mind") does not require the recognition of an inner femininity.  It may be there, may not.  Doesn't matter.  It will be there before She is through with you....

Sissification is an expression of submission.  Sluttification is an expression of dominance. 

Other differences...

Since the sissy, on some level, accepts himself, he may (only "may") enjoy certain privileges.  Such as a spare key to his chastity device.  The slut, on the other hand, should not even bother to ask for one.  It will only make matters worse...

The sissy will be found in very feminine, possibly even rather chaste ensembles.  The slut, not so much.  A tawdry whore left shackled in a very "usable" position.  That he does not think himself "that kind of girl" or as a girl at all is moot.  He soon finds that his captors see him as that kind of girl and require him to dress as that kind of girl; and before his indoctrination is complete, he will be that kind of girl....*

On this sliding scale, I definitely land on the end marked "slut".  It is worth mentioning because dommes, especially earlier in their careers, do not draw this distinction, seeing all feminization as being more or less the same.  While I don't know how sissies feel about being approached as sluts (as above), I can definitely share what an uncomfortable fit it is for a slut to be approached as a sissy. 

Speaking for just one (un, ein, uno, 1) slut, I am not seeking my inner softness, if that is a fair expression.  Rather it's relief from having and being required to have more control than I am comfortable with that I am after.  To know that upon walking through these doors, nothing will be left up to me - even the definition of my sexuality. 

One last thought.  Don't forget to bind the elbows.  It shows you care...

(*Disclaimer: this is pure fantasy and is said in all possible loathing for the nonconsensual victimization of actual women.)

@manpeach, my first experience was also pretty much out of the blue.  I used to list anything related to cross-dressing as "disinterests."  I reserved "limits" for things that I was afraid of or were definite non-starters. 

But my entry-level drug is and was always bondage.  Once bound or presented with exciting bondage opportunities, I am pretty much putty in the hands.  It was fairly innocent compared to say having 'slut' pierced into my ass (see avatar).  Tied me to a chair in a bra and teased me pretty relentlessly.  The level of arousal was a revelation (at the time - I was fairly new to the "sport").

What it showed me was how I could be molded by mixing my "disinterests" with my most desired fetishes.  My hardest limits remain intact - though some of the earliest ones have fallen by the wayside.  But it traces back to that first experience, and learning that you can be taught to crave a thing you said you didn't want.  Frightening truth in the wrong hands.  And I am always looking for those hands.

I am in the small minority I expect.

I do not relate to sissy or slut. To me being feminized is having every ounce of male persona, ego, identification either stripped or surrendered to psycologically,emotionally,and mentally be totally emasculated by or for Mistress.

So to me, acting like a sissy (over the top) is mocking being femininzed and being a slut is disrespectful associating femininity with sluts. Females must to be treated with upmost respect. They are superior to you. You are now her personal slave girl.

I used to only relate to being forced feminization but knowingly emasculating yourself for mistress is actually more embarrassig and humiliating.

Then she is in total complete control of you. There are little to no rules. You are her property, her slave to be humiliated, embarrassed, displayed, punished, bound, spanked and taught the full meaning of being her slave.

Being feminized with being enslaved and dominated lacks excitement.

@manpeach, my first experience was also pretty much out of the blue.  I used to list anything related to cross-dressing as "disinterests."  I reserved "limits" for things that I was afraid of or were definite non-starters. 

But my entry-level drug is and was always bondage.  Once bound or presented with exciting bondage opportunities, I am pretty much putty in the hands.  It was fairly innocent compared to say having 'slut' pierced into my ass (see avatar).  Tied me to a chair in a bra and teased me pretty relentlessly.  The level of arousal was a revelation (at the time - I was fairly new to the "sport").

What it showed me was how I could be molded by mixing my "disinterests" with my most desired fetishes.  My hardest limits remain intact - though some of the earliest ones have fallen by the wayside.  But it traces back to that first experience, and learning that you can be taught to crave a thing you said you didn't want.  Frightening truth in the wrong hands.  And I am always looking for those hands.

Cr

ConsO,

I too have crossdressing as a 'disinterest' as I felt  had no desire for this and thought it would be waste of time.  Also felt I would never look pretty enough to enjoy the outcome. But this session was more about taking me down multiple levels. I had become too comfortable at the Fortress and received several ego busting torments. even one at the direction of the 'ever cheery' Mistress Ree. 

This is a much deeper concept than I imagined

mp

I do not relate to sissy or slut. To me being feminized is having every ounce of male persona, ego, identification either stripped or surrendered to psycologically,emotionally,and mentally be totally emasculated by or for Mistress.

So to me, acting like a sissy (over the top) is mocking being femininzed and being a slut is disrespectful associating femininity with sluts. Females must to be treated with upmost respect. They are superior to you. You are now her personal slave girl.

I used to only relate to being forced feminization but knowingly emasculating yourself for mistress is actually more embarrassig and humiliating.

Then she is in total complete control of you. There are little to no rules. You are her property, her slave to be humiliated, embarrassed, displayed, punished, bound, spanked and taught the full meaning of being her slave.

Yes, totally ego busing and embarrassing, PunD

Hi PC,  I think you are extrapolating from an imposed and temporary depiction (slutty or sissy) to a general negative statement about women.  And underneath it all you harbor a general negative assessment of men.

You call for "total emasculation" because "they are superior to you".  So why wouldn't "they" totally emasculate?  But what can we make of the "superiority" that relies upon "embarrassing and humiliating"?  Is it "superior" when men do it and have historically done it to women?  Is it in any way better than male hegemony?

You see once you veer out of the dungeon into the wide world your judgements need to support more weight.  If sluts and sissies are demeaning depictions because women are inherently superior - then how are women inherently superior?  And how is what goes on in a dungeon an expression of that inherent superiority?

I actually do believe that in many ways women are superior.  But it connects to compassion and empathy and being attuned to the universe in ways men can never be. 

Your last statement is my favorite and brings things back around.  "Being feminized without being enslaved and dominated lacks excitement."  Yes, excitement.  It's fun.  What I do is fun, what the sissy does is fun, and what you do is fun.  I don't see any expression as being demeaning to any other.  After enough time in these waters I simply call the things I don't like or want "unerotic".  Scat, forced bi, sex with an armadillo (even a fairly hot armadillo in latex...)  They do nothing for me.  But they do something for someone.  I'm ok with that.

This occurred to me as I was reading Mistress Rey's post on Sissy Outfits.  In my mind (which may not cover the area outside my mind), there's a huge distinction between sissification and sluttification

Sissification involving an acknowledgment of inner femininity.  While it might be over-the-top ultra-feminine, it is ultimately grounded in self-acceptance.  It says this is who I am, or partly am. 

Sluttification (again, in that poorly managed terrain I'm calling "my mind") does not require the recognition of an inner femininity.  It may be there, may not.  Doesn't matter.  It will be there before She is through with you....

Sissification is an expression of submission.  Sluttification is an expression of dominance. 

Other differences...

Since the sissy, on some level, accepts himself, he may (only "may") enjoy certain privileges.  Such as a spare key to his chastity device.  The slut, on the other hand, should not even bother to ask for one.  It will only make matters worse...

The sissy will be found in very feminine, possibly even rather chaste ensembles.  The slut, not so much.  A tawdry whore left shackled in a very "usable" position.  That he does not think himself "that kind of girl" or as a girl at all is moot.  He soon finds that his captors see him as that kind of girl and require him to dress as that kind of girl; and before his indoctrination is complete, he will be that kind of girl....*

On this sliding scale, I definitely land on the end marked "slut".  It is worth mentioning because dommes, especially earlier in their careers, do not draw this distinction, seeing all feminization as being more or less the same.  While I don't know how sissies feel about being approached as sluts (as above), I can definitely share what an uncomfortable fit it is for a slut to be approached as a sissy. 

Speaking for just one (un, ein, uno, 1) slut, I am not seeking my inner softness, if that is a fair expression.  Rather it's relief from having and being required to have more control than I am comfortable with that I am after.  To know that upon walking through these doors, nothing will be left up to me - even the definition of my sexuality. 

One last thought.  Don't forget to bind the elbows.  It shows you care...

(*Disclaimer: this is pure fantasy and is said in all possible loathing for the nonconsensual victimization of actual women.)

Slut-training and sissification do not always go hand in hand.  There are certainly sissies who *are* sluts, however, there are subs who can be treated like slutty sex dolls: no female clothing required.  I've also found there are different types of sissies, which range from individuals who actually want to look/be treated like women to those who want to be punished for being an inferior being, not good enough to be a man or a woman.

In some instances, emasculation is often the humiliating form of punishment because it turns the sub into a non-person.  In your scenario, if a women is superior to man, and the sub is not a man or women; then the sub must be lower than the lowest form.  Is the sub a beast?  A body? Either way, the sub becomes a vehicle for the Mistress' desires.

Hi PC,  I think you are extrapolating from an imposed and temporary depiction (slutty or sissy) to a general negative statement about women.  And underneath it all you harbor a general negative assessment of men.

You call for "total emasculation" because "they are superior to you".  So why wouldn't "they" totally emasculate?  But what can we make of the "superiority" that relies upon "embarrassing and humiliating"?  Is it "superior" when men do it and have historically done it to women?  Is it in any way better than male hegemony?

You see once you veer out of the dungeon into the wide world your judgements need to support more weight.  If sluts and sissies are demeaning depictions because women are inherently superior - then how are women inherently superior?  And how is what goes on in a dungeon an expression of that inherent superiority?

I actually do believe that in many ways women are superior.  But it connects to compassion and empathy and being attuned to the universe in ways men can never be. 

Your last statement is my favorite and brings things back around.  "Being feminized without being enslaved and dominated lacks excitement."  Yes, excitement.  It's fun.  What I do is fun, what the sissy does is fun, and what you do is fun.  I don't see any expression as being demeaning to any other.  After enough time in these waters I simply call the things I don't like or want "unerotic".  Scat, forced bi, sex with an armadillo (even a fairly hot armadillo in latex...)  They do nothing for me.  But they do something for someone.  I'm ok with that.

I appreciate your thoughtfulness. I agree with all your points and always made a clear distinction between sluts and sissies.