Long before the days of Grey.. (Ick!)
There was The Story of O.
A fiery French 50's Erotica Novel by Pauline Réage.
The pages of this book set flame to girdles and corselettes across the seas, arousing men and women alike, although not quite dinner conversation material as would be today.
As ahead as this was of it's time, other like-minded artist's were quickly in tune to capture it's raw essence.

Today, I was dusting off my old copy of The Story of O, when I decided to do a little "re decorating"
In need of framed b&w art that embodies true, classic, beauty, in a slightly dark portrayal~
{Thinking 1950's, bondage, Bettie Page, & Irving Klaw, the late, great photographer.}
Check it out if you wish, I promise you will not be disappointed.
Buxom Dommes and Submissive Dolls, countless compromising situations..
Ohhh decisions decisions..
post-38418-0-56041300-1462247784_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Mistress Ree

A Gun ?!!! Holy crap they were intense back then. I bet this cut down on repeat visits.

These pictures demonstrate the Taboo of this for the time. Very risqué 

thank you Mistress Von Dietz

It must have been a complete and utterly thrilling experience-ESPECIALLY because of how taboo at the time. I love how into it they are! I want to find the raw video footage from these shoots..post-38418-0-73618500-1462338405_thumb.jpeg

It must have been a complete and utterly thrilling experience-ESPECIALLY because of how taboo at the time. I love how into it they are! I want to find the raw video footage from these shoots..attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Mistress Von Dietz, I have been in this position. After several times I finally passed out for a moment. It was great. 

I love the domme's grunting facial expression!  

People today look back on Betty Page as a cheeky pin-up.  Most do not realize how transgressive and boundary pushing her modeling was back then.

I remember hearing somewhere that Bettie Page sort of disappeared after her modeling career and may never have known what an impact she had on our culture...but a trip to Wikipedia says she found out late in life (when near penniless and living in a group home) that he old pictures were still being sold.  She got a new agent, got the royalties, and died a wealthy woman (again, per Wikipedia, so take it with a grain of salt).