Hot Session with Mistress Von Dietz

I had the pleasure of sessioning with Mistress Von Dietz last week, and just like Mistress Kang her picture do her no justice. They are both even hotter in person. Mistress Von Dietz started by tie my legs to the post of the pink table and then.....

...what a hot session. I can't wait for her and Mistress Kang to double team me.

That was me..make it Guest-friendly ;-( Use your imagination LOL

You are a tormentor Mistress Kang and I LOVE it. I am a little less than 225 hours from my first visit your establishment. Other that being crossdressed head to toe, I am coming to completely totally obey the Mistresses and be under their complete absolute and total control. What they will do to me has me in total torment and desire imagining all the possibilities ahead of time. Yes instead of knowing details, submissives should be keep wallowing in their passion, desire, and lust focusing on their upcoming obedience. Being keep in mystery and torment ahead of time is part of the experience. Where the mind goes, the body will surely follow.

You are a tormentor Mistress Kang and I LOVE it. I am a little less than 225 hours from my first visit your establishment. Other that being crossdressed head to toe, I am coming to completely totally obey the Mistresses and be under their complete absolute and total control. What they will do to me has me in total torment and desire imagining all the possibilities ahead of time. Yes instead of knowing details, submissives should be keep wallowing in their passion, desire, and lust focusing on their upcoming obedience. Being keep in mystery and torment ahead of time is part of the experience. Where the mind goes, the body will surely follow.

You've already started the count down to your punishment. ;)