Lonewolfs BIRTHDAY BASHING...MISTRESS KANG

Lonewolf

Friday May 13th my 75th BIRTHDAY was a most exciting and exotically tortured fun filled day at the ultra fabulous FETISH FORTRESS...continually subjected to every painful implement at hand...15 in total from various whips, paddles, floggers etc...enduring 5 ultra harsh implementations with each for a grand total of 75...to painfully celebrate my very special day at the most treacherous cruelest hands and ultra evil sadistic mind of the PAINFULLY BEAUTIFUL and  ABSOLUTELY STRIKINGLY GORGEOUS MISTRESS JESSY KANG...oh so very eager to make this special day one that I shall never ever forget !!!

She had that EXTRA SADISTIC LOOK on that most BEAUTIFUL FACE with her deep penetrating eyes sizing up her most vulnerable bound prey as she lit a small candle and AGONIZINGLY SLOWLY let ULTRA HOT WAX melt on me where ever her cruelest inclinations led her on my very special day with a ULTRA DOMINANT BEAUTIFUL FEMALE...as her sacrificial lamb to finally grow up and deal with the ultra harsh reality of a female of no regrets what so ever and most atrocious methods of behavior modification...as standard fare...you want her SUPREME presence...you deal with her ULTRA SADISTIC PROCLIVITIES!!! 

Then my most TORTUROUS one and only...lavishly put whip cream on her most petite beautiful feet and had me slowly and deliciously lick them perfectly clean again...and again...repeatedly the entire soles and heels and endlessly nibble and lick between her cute little toes...an awesomely ultra erotic feeling mere words do not fully convey as my arousal and lustful contentment soared to new levels never attained before...the extreme symbolism of total undying commitment and endless adoration...as her SUPER ULTRA BEAUTY deserves no less. To add a little extra unknown spice to my very lustful day of cruel incarceration...I nervously requested of her just prior to our session her cruelest harshest methods employed if she was provoked enough to do so...I was very impressed with her most intense savagery at times to my ultra fetish hearts delight...do let her exterior ultra soft feminine charms mislead you...she can really dish out the ultimate torment and pain if requested to do so as I did on my BRUTAL BIRTHDAY with a SUPREME GODDESS of no equal.

Finally to put a ever lasting smile on my face that very special day she TICKLED TORTURED ME UNMERCIFULLY INSANE...repeatedly nonstop totally ignoring my hapless unbearable predicament...ruthlessly stating I want to hear your endlessly happy uncontrolled laughter as a very special HAPPY BIRTHDAY EXPERIENCE...KANG style!!!...exclusively at New Yorks ULTRA DUNGEON OF CHOICE of the truly well informed...the unequaled and unsurpassed FETISH FORTRESS...Lonewolf all dressed up in his birthday suit...with a lifetime of memories on his very special most unforgetable day. 

Hello MISTRESS ALEXIA ZITO...the cutest new member at the FETISH FORTRESS with your ultra feminine most enticing youthful glow that has me at 75 most erotically enthused as I can easily envision YOU as a TOP DOMINANT CONTENDER in dealing with your very willing horde of endless male submissives...lustfully at your feet waiting for your very stern directives to please you in the manor you so very much deserve...thanks again for your most welcome and warm BIRTHDAY GREETINGS!!!...Lonewolf

Hello MISTRESS REY my ULTRA SENSUAL EROTIC BEAUTY with that very CUTE ADORABLE FACE and SUPREME BODY which I had the extreme privilege of serving not so long ago in your intoxicating most alluring ultra exotic erotic FEMALE PRESENCE that is endlessly appealing...and totally addictive...and YES MISTRESS JESSY KANG did TICKLE TORTURE ME BREATHLESS at times as her passion for extreme torment is her style and quite erotically fully dispensed...MISTRESS REY thank you for your BIRTHDAY GREETINGS...and so much appreciated...Lonewolf

Hi Dannyboy,

Thanks for the BIRTHDAY GREETINGS at 75 as it is most appreciated...I asked the ABSOLUTELY STUNNING MISTRESS JESSY KANG if I was the oldest client she ever sessioned with and she indicated that at 75 I was very possibly the oldest client she has...but in her ULTRA HOT AWESOME PHYSICAL PRESENCE...I was totally immersed and lustfully entranced with her overall AMBIANCE OF STUNNING PERFECTION that I felt most energized and so very youthful as only a MOST BEAUTIFUL FEMALE OF HER STATURE can evoke...Lonewolf

Hi Dannyboy,

Thanks for the BIRTHDAY GREETINGS at 75 as it is most appreciated...I asked the ABSOLUTELY STUNNING MISTRESS JESSY KANG if I was the oldest client she ever sessioned with and she indicated that at 75 I was very possibly the oldest client she has...but in her ULTRA HOT AWESOME PHYSICAL PRESENCE...I was totally immersed and lustfully entranced with her overall AMBIANCE OF STUNNING PERFECTION that I felt most energized and so very youthful as only a MOST BEAUTIFUL FEMALE OF HER STATURE can evoke...Lonewolf

Lw:

Manpeach has circulated an utterly baseless rumor that I was at least 106 years old prompting me to reveal my extra-terrestrial origins.  Ms. Kang knows my true age.  Her beauty is legendary and her powers immeasurable.  The moment I met her was the first time I knew I had a soul as it rushed from my body within seconds of seeing her.

You spare absolutely nothing in the praise of a great Mistress.

Dannyboy 

Hello MISTRESS  VON DIETZ...the PIN-UP BARBI DOLL at the FETISH FORTRESS...it is ULTRA GLAMOROUS BEAUTIES LIKE YOU that most men including me endlessly adore and fantasize about interminably even at 75 as your most extreme ultra enticing female physical attributes are literally to DIETZ for...thanks again for the warm BIRTHDAY GREETINGS as it is most welcome and most fully appreciated...Lonewolf