Octopuses!! {& a few other bizarre but interesting fetishes}

I am always fascinated when I am reminded of the endless possibilities of the world of fetishes.

A sight, a scent, a memory.. It's all in the way that we are wired.

What are some of the most bizarre you have ever encountered?

Are you brave enough to share your own fetish, if you have one? Or is it your dirty little secret? ;)

http://m.blogher.com/sexual-fetishes-you-wont-believe-are-real

post-38418-0-45797000-1464132308_thumb.jpeg

I am always fascinated when I am reminded of the endless possibilities of the world of fetishes.

A sight, a scent, a memory.. It's all in the way that we are wired.

What are some of the most bizarre you have ever encountered?

Are you brave enough to share your own fetish, if you have one? Or is it your dirty little secret? ;)

http://m.blogher.com/sexual-fetishes-you-wont-believe-are-real

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Ms. Von Dietz:

To answer you directly, I am not brave enough (or foolish enough) to share my fetishes or my secrets be they dirty little ones or major perversities.  Mistresses generally find out in session enough information to make the session interesting and satisfying on many levels.

Dannyboy

Fetishes fascinate me to. My fetish is being forcibly regressed into a baby like being forcibly stripped naked and put in giant crib(or cage with the top removed) and then put into a diaper, bonet, and pacifier with a dildo on end that goes in the mouth and being force fed baby food and milk until I piss and shit myself only to get laughed at. I like this more for the humiliation aspect. Another fetish is being completely conditioned to be a dog and fully transformed like fully body suit and mask with restraints that keep me on all fours I love the idea of a woman teaching me dog tricks and taking me out for walks.

I also enjoy the idea of a prisoner scenario where I'm tortured and humiliated relentless to be conditioned as a butler. The last fantasy I have is a forced bi scenario where I'm locked in a long thin bird like cage with other men completely naked and forced to move in whatever position commanded. I have a lot of fantasies lol.

Under imagined tortures I must confess my fetishes.

I once saw a domme, pre-fortress who specialized in foot fetishes.  I'm not a rabid foot freak by any means and don't become priapic simply by viewing a shapely foot but I do enjoy licking a woman's bare feet, particularly if they are dirty, sooty and sweaty.

This domme offered the opportunity to worship her feet which remained unwashed for 5+ days before our session.  She was a pale woman and her feet were so dark with filth and smelled awful and pulled me in like a 'tractor-beam' on Star Trek.

Essentially, it was an hour or so of tongue cleaning her feet with her checking the progress every few minutes.  Half-way through the session she brought me to the adjoining bathroom to show me the evidence of my labors.  As she stood behind me she made me look at my now sooty face and my almost black tongue and the grit from her feet that was now in my teeth like poppy seeds from a kaiser roll   Then it was back to my labors.

That experience was burned into my memory and now the sight of dirty bare feet and certain tastes and scents in that 'family' immediately put me in a sub-space.

When I saw the title of the thread, I immediately thought of "The Fisherman's Wife." (Or "The Dream of the Pearl Diver" depending on how the title of the print is translated.)  I have a small collection of Shunga prints in storage which I bought years ago from a seller of Japanese prints.

But for those of you too scared to find a real octopus, here is a convenient substitute: tentacle dildos!

post-38283-0-38183500-1464494159_thumb.pngpost-38283-0-33928900-1464494158_thumb.jpg

When I saw the title of the thread, I immediately thought of "The Fisherman's Wife." (Or "The Dream of the Pearl Diver" depending on how the title of the print is translated.)  I have a small collection of Shunga prints in storage which I bought years ago from a seller of Japanese prints.

But for those of you too scared to find a real octopus, here is a convenient substitute: tentacle dildos!

attachicon.gifTentacle.pngattachicon.gifindex.jpg

Those are Amazing Mistress Katz! Do they come with a little motor to make twist around?

my nasty ass pervert fantasy is a Scat Mistress ok Danny let me have it lol

You talking to me????

No I do not judge or criticize that fantasy and it is not a rare fantasy.

My lady and I have had that conversation.  It is not something I ever sought in session and it has been the subject of session reviews in the past.

We have never taken it any further yet in my eyes her butt is so beautiful that anything involving her butt is possible.  My favorite photo of Vu in a position exposing her butt is an indication of how mesmerizingly beautiful my lady's butt is.  They are both petite, beautiful and so appealing in that position.  Vu's butt was special to me though my fantasies never extended to scat with her.  I should apologize in absentia to Vu that years later I have finally seen, touched and otherwise enjoyed a butt that removes all my inhibitions about scat as a possibility.

Perhaps we'll never try it but if, we don't, perhaps I never will.

My fetishes can be teased out of me but most likely will only be discussed privately with a Mistress.

Dannyboy

Fetishes fascinate me to. My fetish is being forcibly regressed into a baby like being forcibly stripped naked and put in giant crib(or cage with the top removed) and then put into a diaper, bonet, and pacifier with a dildo on end that goes in the mouth and being force fed baby food and milk until I piss and shit myself only to get laughed at. I like this more for the humiliation aspect. Another fetish is being completely conditioned to be a dog and fully transformed like fully body suit and mask with restraints that keep me on all fours I love the idea of a woman teaching me dog tricks and taking me out for walks.

I also enjoy the idea of a prisoner scenario where I'm tortured and humiliated relentless to be conditioned as a butler. The last fantasy I have is a forced bi scenario where I'm locked in a long thin bird like cage with other men completely naked and forced to move in whatever position commanded. I have a lot of fantasies lol.

These are all really intense, but they sound like they'd be fun to role play! Especially the baby scenario. Wow I love it!

Thanks for sharing OddOne ;)

attachicon.gifTentacle.pngattachicon.gifindex.jpg

These are too pretty to use where I want to "use" them!!!

These are all really intense, but they sound like they'd be fun to role play! Especially the baby scenario. Wow I love it!

And for the baby who refused to eat what they were told a bottle of green vegetable juice and a bowl of squash...ugh...but am I going to tell Mistress (or this mommy) no. I don't think so

My own pillow? Or all pillows?? I could totally see how this is possible. LOL

Haha what does that have to do with pillows?

It's similar to a fetish of fur, or leather- it's about the lightness and softness of it, as one loves the smell of leather or the feel of fur.

Mistress Katz and Mistress Rey, I always thought Mike Linder, the  "my pillow.com" guy, was hugging his pillow pretty tight. I think I'll buy one that doesn't have his **** on it 

I'm glad you like it maybe if I ever get to go to the Fortress I'll be able to try them. I have a very active imagination lol. B)

• 1 month later...

Besides what my name represents. I definitely love role playing. It is always quite sexy to act out something new. Whether it be a boss and employee. Teacher and student. Victim and my torturer. It is nothing but exciting. Maybe even a demon and her sex toy victim. So many ideas.

Besides what my name represents. I definitely love role playing. It is always quite sexy to act out something new. Whether it be a boss and employee. Teacher and student. Victim and my torturer. It is nothing but exciting. Maybe even a demon and her sex toy victim. So many ideas.

A demon and her victim sounds interesting. A role play involving a woman-monster sounds creative and fun!