Who has the smallest tits?

lee_jonson

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone. Thanks for the flattering remarks. Anorexia rocks! Just kidding. However, I did just finish a 9-day fast. The Master Cleanse is a yearly ritual that I use to reset my eating attitude and digestive system. I recommend it highly, just not in the winter, especially if you are susceptible to cold, as I am.

xo

Dear Beautiful Mistress Jung,

I have had trouble getting on the new forum. Also my mother is very sick .She is 92 it is difficult would you be interested in seeing me for my birthday ? I would like you to do that crown needle thing or Mistress zhao if you can not mayby both.

Seriously you are quite beautiful your body is in perfect proportion .I am working on a new medittion for you ,are you interested? Spockme

I'm sorry to hear about your mother. We can discuss more when I see you. When is your birthday? And yes, I'd love to provide you with much much torture on your birthday! :D

HELL-O!

I have the smallest tits. Hands down.

Thank you, thank you very much.

Well MZ I am happy to read it, and even more the fact that you are proud in what you have :-)

I wrote you a long replay last week, that just now I see that it was not posted (I do not know why). So any way, well I should come to serve your tiny tits, next time I am in town...

Well MZ I am happy to read it, and even more the fact that you are proud in what you have :-)

I wrote you a long replay last week, that just now I see that it was not posted (I do not know why). So any way, well I should come to serve your tiny tits, next time I am in town...

It's quite irksome to put time and energy into a reply only to have it vanish. Now I'm the one who's missing out!

I'll be looking forward to our encounter :) Until then, I'll be mentally refraining from growing my tits out.

You would never get any work done!! Then you would be punished for your lack of productivity!

Mistress Jung,

That is the method to my madness, as long as the punishment was at the hands of any one of the beautiful Fortress Players. Strangely enough my goal setting would then all revolve around a lack of productivity. There is something really wrong with this picture, I just can't figure out what.