Who has the smallest tits?

lee_jonson

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 years later...

At the moment (for those who are blind) I'd say Mistress Rey takes the cake.

....and put it all to her behind ;-D

Dear Ms. Kang:

From the photos I would agree with you. Mina Jung was fairly small upstairs but in no way did that limit her ability to cast a spell over many of us.

Dannyboy

This discussion focusing on "tits" is a bit sad. These are very beautiful and capable women who create amazing experiences for those of us who let them. 

Ehh, don't take it too seriously. People's tastes vary and that's all it is. Mistress Rey is far from having body issues over this topic. But you're still right- there is fun to be had by those who want it ;-)

You are of course right, the forum is a place to have fun and say what one wants without anyone taking it too seriously. I guess have had strong women in my life and i love the Fortress ladies, past and present,  so objectifying them bothers me....as for Mistress Rey, i was not worried about her, she can take care of herself and her body is a treasure:-)

It just occurred to me that changing with you, Mistress Kang, would be enough to make the average lady feel insecure. Of course, the ladies of the Fortress are by no means average. Besides, Mistress Rey has the perfect tits to go with the rest of that beautiful body.

Ehh, don't take it too seriously. People's tastes vary and that's all it is. Mistress Rey is far from having body issues over this topic. But you're still right- there is fun to be had by those who want it ;-)

Oh, I just discovered you discussing my tits. Hilarious. :P  I do wear the itty bitty crown at the Fortress now. 

Big breasts, small breasts... they are all charming in their own way, aren't they?

Big breasts are all sex appeal and power in low cut tops, ultra- seduction, even nurturing in some ways. Smothering. 

Small breasts tend to be associated with innocence, cuteness, elegance, and fairy-like bodies.