Just a Shout Out to Mistress Emma Ree!

Jayman

I just want to give a BIG SHOUT OUT to Mistress Emma Ree for making scheduling sessions at The Fortress so painless and trouble free.  She's courteous, professional and a complete pleasure to deal with!  Her communication skills are second to none.  My schedule changes a lot and I'm constantly switching things up on her.   She understands this and accommodates, going above and beyond any of my expectations (Just like Mistress Kang!).  What a professional!

If your thinking of scheduling an appointment at The Fortress, do not worry, you are in good hands!  Mistress Emma is phenomenal!

Emma, I just wanted to show my appreciation!  :)

Thanks for your time,

Jayman 

Jayman,

Mistress Ree has been recognized several times on this forum for her professional demeanor, general friendliness, knowledge and efficiency.....but you are right, not enough great things can be said about her. She is one of the many reasons why the Fortress is 1st class in every way.

So I join you Jayman in saying " Thank You Emma, you are greatly appreciated"

I still secretly hope she will pop into one of my sessions and take a few whacks at me! : )

I just want to give a BIG SHOUT OUT to Mistress Emma Ree for making scheduling sessions at The Fortress so painless and trouble free.  She's courteous, professional and a complete pleasure to deal with!  Her communication skills are second to none.  My schedule changes a lot and I'm constantly switching things up on her.   She understands this and accommodates, going above and beyond any of my expectations (Just like Mistress Kang!).  What a professional!

If your thinking of scheduling an appointment at The Fortress, do not worry, you are in good hands!  Mistress Emma is phenomenal!

Emma, I just wanted to show my appreciation!  :)

Thanks for your time,

Jayman

WORD!!!!!

I most profoundly agree that MISTRESS EMMA REE is EXTREMELY EFFICIENT and PROFICIENT in working out the various details in booking schedules and seeing that clients questions or concerns if any are addressed promptly...after 10 unbelievably awesome sessions at the incomparable FETISH FORTRESS I speak from knowledgeable experience...Lonewolf.

Mistress Ree Fetish? Technically not a fetish so I would more likely describe it as a fan club without an official structure.

I never sessioned with her because I was embroiled with life and life's issues in her heyday. My contact with her has been over the phone or by email except for one time when the elevator was not working.  I walked up the stairs and she greeted me in person.  i needn't add to what is already well-known about her.  Live long and prosper Emma!

Dannyboy

I just want to give a BIG SHOUT OUT to Mistress Emma Ree for making scheduling sessions at The Fortress so painless and trouble free. She's courteous, professional and a complete pleasure to deal with! Her communication skills are second to none. My schedule changes a lot and I'm constantly switching things up on her. She understands this and accommodates, going above and beyond any of my expectations (Just like Mistress Kang!). What a professional!

If your thinking of scheduling an appointment at The Fortress, do not worry, you are in good hands! Mistress Emma is phenomenal!

Emma, I just wanted to show my appreciation! :)

Thanks for your time,

Jayman

Sign. She's a gem.