A "Slight" Change of Plans (W Ms Zito & Katz)

Adam-Dunn

Dear  FF  Friends--  A slight change of plans--as the original day..of my double w both Katz & Zito.... became  unavailable to me--- :(

Sooo....I WILL see  the sweet/lovely...Italian Princess...Ms. Zito.....Alone...for one hr---(Better able to be able to experience &  "taste"  each others charms...for the full hour--)   But.I will need to serve Ms. Katz..on another  day...(And I certainly will )-- :)

Interesting thing- tho--On that same day..I serve Ms. Zito....The Legendary...Ms. Kang....said She is training a lovely new/young   Chinese Mistress...( I have ALWAYS wanted to be WITH a  new/ young..."Domme in training"--)----AND...I will be totally abused & degraded...by Her teacher & mentor...Ms. Kang  !!!!...... :o  :o -

.This  session will  occur....later on the same day....(Before my long trek home  )

Soooo...My sessions..will be pushed back...one day...

I will get to be with the sexy/hot....adorable...Ms.  Zito..,.&  then later...that afternoon....serve  the amazing  (From What I  hear )  Ms. Kang...who will be training...& teaching....a  NEW/YOUNG....Chinese/American Domme  !

Oh My !!!   What lies in store for me--..??!!-- :(

I have heard SOOO  much about Ms  Kang's...ruthless sessions  !!   AND....to also be  abused & degraded...by a NEW  ...Chinese..."Domme in Training"......Makes this ALL the hotter--

I DO hope I get a  response....from...other subs  on here....AND...from the Dommes...who will be abusing me..(For THEIR  entertainment )---  Ms. Zito...AND..Ms. Kang...&  ALSO..(HOW I hope She does  )--The  NEW/YOUNG.....Chinese/American...Domme in training---! ;)

Hoping to hear...I am "Counting Down the days"...!

Hi Adam...my personal experiences with both of these extremely excellent MISTRESSES namely MISTRESS JESSY KANG...the breathtaking BEAUTIFUL BOSS at the FETISH FORTRESS...EXOTICALLY EROTICALLY BEAUTIFUL beyond words...SUPERBLY ENDOWED PHYSICAL ENTITY of NO EQUAL...mesmerizing BRUTAL PERFECTION to say the least...with a captivating endless female allure...my perennial BIRTHDAY BASHING GODDESS of elite sadistic proclivities as she has personally trained her superb staff of TORTUROUS BEAUTIES the extreme methods of male domination in which they truly excel in...as per each clients specific needs and tolerances...and let us not forget the extremely cute adorable beyond words intrinsically sadistic MISTRESS ALEXIA ZITO whose brutal TICKLE TORTURE perfection I will not soon forget. And without doubt also commit yourself to a session with MISTRESS KATZ...my perennial "KATZ meOW...OW...OW"...and I mean OWW!!! BOTTOM LINE YOU have found the ultimate BDSM establishment in your quest for the optimum experience at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS...based on my vast personal past experiences and my current 12 consecutive monthly sessions of EXTREME PERFECTION PERSONIFIED at this supreme establishment of no known equal in NYC...the last word in impeccable perfection the FETISH FORTRESS!!! Lonewolf

Dear  FF  Friends--  A slight change of plans--as the original day..of my double w both Katz & Zito.... became  unavailable to me--- :(

Sooo....I WILL see  the sweet/lovely...Italian Princess...Ms. Zito.....Alone...for one hr---(Better able to be able to experience &  "taste"  each others charms...for the full hour--)   But.I will need to serve Ms. Katz..on another  day...(And I certainly will )-- :)

Interesting thing- tho--On that same day..I serve Ms. Zito....The Legendary...Ms. Kang....said She is training a lovely new/young   Chinese Mistress...( I have ALWAYS wanted to be WITH a  new/ young..."Domme in training"--)----AND...I will be totally abused & degraded...by Her teacher & mentor...Ms. Kang  !!!!...... :o  :o -

.This  session will  occur....later on the same day....(Before my long trek home  )

Soooo...My sessions..will be pushed back...one day...

I will get to be with the sexy/hot....adorable...Ms.  Zito..,.&  then later...that afternoon....serve  the amazing  (From What I  hear )  Ms. Kang...who will be training...& teaching....a  NEW/YOUNG....Chinese/American Domme  !

Oh My !!!   What lies in store for me--..??!!-- :(

I have heard SOOO  much about Ms  Kang's...ruthless sessions  !!   AND....to also be  abused & degraded...by a NEW  ...Chinese..."Domme in Training"......Makes this ALL the hotter--

I DO hope I get a  response....from...other subs  on here....AND...from the Dommes...who will be abusing me..(For THEIR  entertainment )---  Ms. Zito...AND..Ms. Kang...&  ALSO..(HOW I hope She does  )--The  NEW/YOUNG.....Chinese/American...Domme in training---! ;)

Hoping to hear...I am "Counting Down the days"...!

All that and a long trek home.  Take your vitamins.

I doubt I have the psychological make-up for 2 separate scenes in a day.  I don't even work on session days and don't make plans for after the session.  If it's good, it's a lot to absorb on multiple levels.  Even after a few hours I'd still be digesting the first scene.

Maybe I'm too fragile that way?  I need a conductor to synthesize the two experiences into a single piece of music; a guide to say, "CO, I have decided that you are going to submit to Mistress X; I don't need to consult you about that, do I, CO?"  Nope, you don't, Madame Conductor.

Hope it's all you wish it to be, A-D. 

When is the session? You are going to be sore on the ride home. After Mistress Zito destroys you then Mistress Kang finishes you a few hours later. You have balls my friend :). Enjoy it , I know the anticipation is killing you. Gets even worse on your drive there. I get to be punished this weekend as well

When is the session? You are going to be sore on the ride home. After Mistress Zito destroys you then Mistress Kang finishes you a few hours later. You have balls my friend :). Enjoy it , I know the anticipation is killing you. Gets even worse on your drive there. I get to be punished this weekend as well

Dear  CO...&  Lucky-

Both of you make good, cogent points-

My thinking...in having the 2 is....Since I will ALREADY be there--I may as well- get my sessions in--

(As you all know by now-  I am sooo  "Enchanted"  by that lovely Italian Princess- Ms Zito...(Kinda girl my late mom woulda LUVED  to see me.."Take home to meet mom")---   I still  cannot fully  "Process"  this sweet/wholesome/adorable

Italian Princess--will REALLY  "Beat/degrade & debase "  me,  w  spitting/slapping &  "other" things---!-

Then...I have  this "thing" that lately  is very strong--Want the experience of being "used & abused"  by a Domme...in training  (A  Chinese/Amer  girl...I understand....from Ms. Jessy--  Funny....from my days  in college...Chinese/American girls..were always the "Highly intelligent....very cerebral...quiet--intellects..I;d see  in the Library...studying !

And...now..I gonna  have  one of these  lovely/Intellectual type..Chinese girls...really doing some.."Rauncy" things.to me

under the tutelege...of the amazing Ms.  Jessy Kang !!

Sooo...This is why I  decided  to stay,,,While this new  Chinese Mistress...is STILL  fairly new &  "Green" !!

Any feedback...appreciated from you  guys--OR  Dommes...(ESP...the NEW  Chinese Domme )---To see a  new/young Domme..."Discovering"  Her new found  "power"  over  men...to me...(at least)  is a real  turn on--anyone else "Get it"..??

Happy  Thanksgiving- 

The idea of an apprentice dominatrix is always intriguing.  There is an implied hierarchy: not only will you submit to me, but if I am training someone, even if she is only beginning her journey, she will nevertheless be completely dominant to you - and you will be completely submissive to her....  It places you 2 levels below your Goddess and implies an unlimited number of possible levels.

Another fantasy is to be forced by a Mistress to submit to her female slave.  It appeals to my notion of Female Supremacy. 

I'm not a fan of the man-hating and/or male self-loathing that is often called "Female Supremacy."  But the FS that feels instinctively true; the innate sense that a woman can touch the tuning fork of the universe and I, as a male, simply can't.  The woman who possesses that knowledge is my superior, and even her slave is my master...

Safe travels, A-D.  Hope you hit one out.

post-35049-0-84956900-1480001943_thumb.jpg