Toilet Play

Kawaipoop

Hi,

I have been to fortress nyc once before a long time ago. But I always had fetish on toilet play such as drinking girl's pee. I have not done it, so I am afraid like the first time I have tasted my own cum but I definitely want to try. I wonder which mistresses/dommes interested into this. I heard some do not like it.

Thanks

post-39289-0-50017500-1481376481_thumb.jpg

Hi,

I have been to fortress nyc once before a long time ago. But I always had fetish on toilet play such as drinking girl's pee. I have not done it, so I am afraid like the first time I have tasted my own cum but I definitely want to try. I wonder which mistresses/dommes interested into this. I heard some do not like it.

Thanks

Great pic.  Thats my idea of a power pose.

One of my earlier GS experiences was with a Mistress Helga, a tall intimidating brit, at a place on 23rd Street called The Dungeons of Angel Stern.  She would start the session with me making her a cup of tea which I would enjoy second hand.  Might call the experience '50 shades of Earl Grey' !bada-bing.

She used the plexiglass toilet box , on top of a bondage table,  and restrained my wrists.  Her seat of power framed in plexiglass and the silence of the enclosure intensified everything.  She waited for a while before letting her GS flow so there was quite a build up.

Memories.... ahhhhh