A couple of newbie questions.

Earthy555

I'm interested in having a session at the fortress, but I have a few questions that I would like answered.

1.) Is nudity allowed? Like, can I be naked AND can the mistress be naked during our session? (I'm not sure about the laws surrounding domination, so any detailed explanation of this and the following questions would be greatly appreciated)

2.) Do you keep records of the people that visit? In other words, is there any way it could be identified in the future that I visited the fortress? I want to explore this lifestyle, but basically I want to avoid making any decision that I will regret later (I'm also not sure how the booking process works, so I'd appreciate a detailed explanation of the measures set in place to insure privacy)

3.) Would I have to interact with anyone other than the mistress I book with? Or would I have to interact with other people (secretaries, security etc)

4.) Is ass-kissing something that is allowed at the Fetish fortress? Am I allowed to continuously kiss and worship a mistresses' feet, legs, thighs and ass-cheeks? (Is this legal?)

5.) Is over the knee spanking, where I am nude and so is the mistress, allowed? (Is this legal?)

6.) Is it possible to have a mistress kick, punch, knee, slap and squeeze my balls? (Is this legal?)

6b.) And can I control how hard I want the mistress to kick? Or is it up to her (Again, I apologize if this is an ignorant, I have never done this type of thing and am not sure how it all works and I just want some information)

7.) Is it possible for the mistress to whip/cane me as I'm tied up? (Is this legal?)

7b.) Are the whips and canes sterilized between sessions?

Dear Earthy—I'm sure I won't be the first or only to say this, but I highly recommend you send an email to booking, and I even more highly recommend that you go ahead and book a session. Based on your questions, I suspect you will be extremely glad that you did. My first ever bdsm session was at the Fortress, and my only regret was that I hadn't found it sooner. Send an email, and they'll help match you with a Mistress who will bind you, beat you, and make you worship her just like it sounds like you need! :D 

Hi Earthy,

Please send an e-mail or give a call to booking. They will happily answer any questions or concerns you might have. Miss Ree in booking is super nice and very professional. They have helped me to have nothing but unforgettable experiences. You won't regret it. 

Steven (Good Boy)

The replies posted so far are the best and most diplomatic I could imagine. I would add that the Fortress is a great place to start and the security and privacy of her clients are major considerations.

To Earthy I would say sometimes you just have to dive into the pool even though a more cautious person might start by wading in the shallow end for a time.

Dannyboy