The Art of Submission

AromaLover21

In my relationships with women, I can say that I have always been rather dominant. Well in the bedroom to specify, however relinquishing some control was always fun. Letting her take control to see how she does things, which can be very sexy. Visiting the fortress and having no control whatsoever is new to me. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't fun to be guided along but I do have the urge to take charge from time to time. Though out of respect for the mistresses and not wanting to ruin the mood I oblige by their command. I can see it being submissive to want to be sat on or farted upon, having my face used as a seat for both our pleasure. However in my everyday life even with my face being sat on I still have control of the situation. So my question to my fellow fortress patrons is, what about submission has you hooked? When did you discover that you wanted to be under the complete influence of another?  As for the lovely ladies, when did you realized that you loved to make men submit? To assert your power over them?

Not sure I'll ever feel as if I'm truly submissive lol, but how could I not enjoy following their lead when they are so damn good at it?

In my relationships with women, I can say that I have always been rather dominant. Well in the bedroom to specify, however relinquishing some control was always fun. Letting her take control to see how she does things, which can be very sexy. Visiting the fortress and having no control whatsoever is new to me. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't fun to be guided along but I do have the urge to take charge from time to time. Though out of respect for the mistresses and not wanting to ruin the mood I oblige by their command. I can see it being submissive to want to be sat on or farted upon, having my face used as a seat for both our pleasure. However in my everyday life even with my face being sat on I still have control of the situation. So my question to my fellow fortress patrons is, what about submission has you hooked? When did you discover that you wanted to be under the complete influence of another? As for the lovely ladies, when did you realized that you loved to make men submit? To assert your power over them?

Not sure I'll ever feel as if I'm truly submissive lol, but how could I not enjoy following their lead when they are so damn good at it?

I think most times submission has a lot to do with the desire to feel out of control even if it's just for a short period of time, there's an appeal to it, especially if a person is constantly in control in other parts of their life. It may be a good idea for you to try relaxing shutting your mind off a bit during session, almost like meditation,

I think most times submission has a lot to do with the desire to feel out of control even if it's just for a short period of time, there's an appeal to it, especially if a person is constantly in control in other parts of their life. It may be a good idea for you to try relaxing shutting your mind off a bit during session, almost like meditation,

Definitely something to adjust to. I loved my previous sessions and relaxed my way into them. I guess throughout the sessions with my excitement and arousal, the urge to take control kicks in. As Id normally be in my own life but I can't do that lol. Ill work more towards letting that urge go as I play more at the fortress.

Definitely something to adjust to. I loved my previous sessions and relaxed my way into them. I guess throughout the sessions with my excitement and arousal, the urge to take control kicks in. As Id normally be in my own life but I can't do that lol. Ill work more towards letting that urge go as I play more at the fortress.

Bondage helps control your reaction to those urges, have you tried it?

Yes I have. Mistress Rey had me restrained in a session and commented on my struggles the more aroused I became. As did Mistress Zito in a different session where I was not bound but held myself back lol.

I remember that well! Actual rope bondage really adds to a session for me, however I also have found it to be very fun and torturous to tease and taunt a sub while they have no physical restraints. It's like a more sultry version of "you can't touch me!!" :P no one would dare disobey the orders of a mistress saying: "keep your hands to yourself, or else." Watching a sub struggle against their own primal urges to comply with the wishes of their mistress is akin to watching them struggle in tight restraints.

I can identify with the first 3-4 sentences AromaLover 21 wrote. Several years ago, I found myself in NYC and planned a trip to the Fortress. Sadly after walking around the city and going up and down the subway's, my knees had to remind me that I wasn't a teenager anymore like when I lived up there. Also the extreme cold got to this Florida boy. Therefore I decided a trip to the Fortress was out of the question. As it turned out I ended up with bronchitis, and had partial knee replacements. Now back to the post. When I have another trip up there, I will e-mail the Fortress a list of my interests, and let the Mistress take the lead. I don't think I should add dislikes, because that may limit my Domme or Domme's. Extreme hard limits are something else, I haven't decided how I would handle that. I think just letting go, and releasing total control over to the Dominatrix, is the only way to get a realistic experience. 

MISTRESS ZITO...Re: "keep your hands to yourself" Watching a sub struggle against their own primal urges to comply with the wishes of their mistress is akin to watching them struggle in tight restraints. Most unquestionably absolutely TRUE...as most women know only too well their intoxicating sensual unfathomable allurement and the typical human male animal propensities to touch...caress and be endlessly precariously close to the ultra TORTUROUS FEMALE PHYSICAL PERFECTION we endlessly envision and endlessly most hopefully lustfully participate in symbolically with YOU and your ULTRA CRUEL sisterhood of MISTRESSES INTERMINABLY...at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS...Lonewolf

I remember that well! Actual rope bondage really adds to a session for me, however I also have found it to be very fun and torturous to tease and taunt a sub while they have no physical restraints. It's like a more sultry version of "you can't touch me!!" :P no one would dare disobey the orders of a mistress saying: "keep your hands to yourself, or else." Watching a sub struggle against their own primal urges to comply with the wishes of their mistress is akin to watching them struggle in tight restraints.

Well, we will explore ropes next time! Maybe we can toy with my fetish, sensory deprivation, and bondage.

I think it's also about the relaxation - for lack of a better word, of handing the ropes to someone else. For a short while you don't have to decide what to do with your body, which, in today's hyperconnected world, can be a wonderful thing.

I concur. It is relaxing to let go of the reigns, hand them over and drift into a new space. It will take some time before I can completely let go. Doesnt make the session any less amazing for me though. Just my natural urge that I won't act upon during the session.

So my question to my fellow fortress patrons is, what about submission has you hooked? When did you discover that you wanted to be under the complete influence of another?  As for the lovely ladies, when did you realized that you loved to make men submit? To assert your power over them?

Being submissive  was always incongruous with the rest of life, so I always doubted it or thought of it as a phase or an itch to scratch. 

It began to unravel when a dominatrix tied me to a chair and made me wear an article of her clothing, which was on my "no thanks" list.  In addition to making me wear it, she made a point of showing me how hot she could make me in the process. 

Change wasn't an overnight thing, but it was a crack in the edifice of presumed self awareness.  What else was I wrong about..

I continued to have zero interest in sissies, sissification, etc.  But I loved the explicit control - "I will even decide your gender in my presence."  That control was the drug I wanted, manifest however it was manifest.  Chastity soon followed.  Same thing - erotic control.  Then stricter bondage, then intentional rather than incidental marking. 

Finally you have to decide that you are just a sick puppy.  Or that this is part of the balance of your life and needs to be treated with some care and deference - or you will become a sick puppy.  You meaning me.

Looking back, there were small hints everywhere. Wanting to put make up on my boyfriends and getting a thrill of seeing them in a different role. Enjoying their resistance to me- reveling in their vulnerability as I turn the tables on them. Pranking my cousins constantly. Kicking boys in the berries in the school yard. Holding them down in scissor holds or throwing them around like a mini amazon. I went to the principals office a lot in elementary school. And the principal, female, would just laugh through her attempts of discipline. Maybe she knew what kind of girl she was dealing with. 

• 9 months later...

It's been a long time since I've logged on. Busy with life and what it brings forth. However I come to this thread to bring it back into discussion (hopefully) with an experience of mine.

About 2 weeks ago I was attending a get together with a friends, a laid back party of sorts. Over the course of the night after beer and other beverages were had it got a little rowdy. Nothing to bum the night but boisterous ruckus and whatnot. A friend of mine proposed a simple game of dares and me being the person I am cannot turn down a challenge (unless it's something I deem hazardous to my health! Lol). After a few dares a buddy of mine came up with the bright idea for me to wrestle one of the girls in the room. I figured sure why not, what the hell it will be fun! It was then they told me whom I had to wrestle, a friend of ours who regularly practices mma.

We cleared the room and they gave me a 20 mins to win or tap out. The first 10 I gave her more fight than she expected. I was put into Rear naked choke, scissor choke, armbands, etc. She even sat on my face to add to my defeat. I initially went into the match to win but after awhile I figured hey, let me ease up and let her put me in these different positions. Not that I could of won anyway! Strength only goes so far against technique.

With that being said, wanting to be thrown about and handled is a sign of being submissive I didn't think much of it until now. Though I wouldn't want to be beat up it was a turn on to wrestle. So I wanted to ask; wrestling at the fortress, are you allowed to put up some resistance or must you simply allow yourself to be manhandled?

It's been a long time since I've logged on. Busy with life and what it brings forth. However I come to this thread to bring it back into discussion (hopefully) with an experience of mine.

About 2 weeks ago I was attending a get together with a friends, a laid back party of sorts. Over the course of the night after beer and other beverages were had it got a little rowdy. Nothing to bum the night but boisterous ruckus and whatnot. A friend of mine proposed a simple game of dares and me being the person I am cannot turn down a challenge (unless it's something I deem hazardous to my health! Lol). After a few dares a buddy of mine came up with the bright idea for me to wrestle one of the girls in the room. I figured sure why not, what the hell it will be fun! It was then they told me whom I had to wrestle, a friend of ours who regularly practices mma.

We cleared the room and they gave me a 20 mins to win or tap out. The first 10 I gave her more fight than she expected. I was put into Rear naked choke, scissor choke, armbands, etc. She even sat on my face to add to my defeat. I initially went into the match to win but after awhile I figured hey, let me ease up and let her put me in these different positions. Not that I could of won anyway! Strength only goes so far against technique.

With that being said, wanting to be thrown about and handled is a sign of being submissive I didn't think much of it until now. Though I wouldn't want to be beat up it was a turn on to wrestle. So I wanted to ask; wrestling at the fortress, are you allowed to put up some resistance or must you simply allow yourself to be manhandled?

I prefer some resistance in fantasy wrestling, I like the challenge. Obviously size/strength disparities may call for the sub to give less than their all in terms of fighting back. I hate to wrestle a limp noodle though hahaha. I usually find myself taunting during wrestling ("surely you can put up more of a fight than that"). Just check in with your Mistress (in this case I am referring to myself only, the other Mistresses may have other limits) now and then. I am not a trained MMA fighter, wrestler, etc and I certainly am not afraid to tell a sub to back down if their resistance becomes too overbearing.

• 2 months later...

I prefer some resistance in fantasy wrestling, I like the challenge. Obviously size/strength disparities may call for the sub to give less than their all in terms of fighting back. I hate to wrestle a limp noodle though hahaha. I usually find myself taunting during wrestling ("surely you can put up more of a fight than that"). Just check in with your Mistress (in this case I am referring to myself only, the other Mistresses may have other limits) now and then. I am not a trained MMA fighter, wrestler, etc and I certainly am not afraid to tell a sub to back down if their resistance becomes too overbearing.

I think it would be quite fun to wrestle you Mistress Zito. After taking your punches, I would love to go toe to toe and see how you go about putting me down for the count!

• 1 year later...
On 12/3/2017 at 11:24 PM, Mistress Alexia Zito said:

This would drive me absolutely bonkers.  Getting taunted and talked smack to by a woman as she owned me in a one sided wrestling mach would hit that psychological sweet spot in me.  It would send me into overdrive and I'd be done for. 

20 hours ago, Jayman said:

This would drive me absolutely bonkers.  Getting taunted and talked smack to by a woman as she owned me in a one sided wrestling mach would hit that psychological sweet spot in me.  It would send me into overdrive and I'd be done for. 

Then I can’t wait to get my hands on you...