Foot worship(smelly feet)

dm1959

Not Mistress Vu...she smells wonderful and is always clean...I once wanted to sniff her panties and when she gave them to me...there was only the smell of fabric...then she brought in her laudry bag...fairly full...and had me sniff everything in it. I don't know if she even needs to shower. And even in summer when her feet are sweaty, they had no scent, but were delicious!

Hahahaha what Mistress wants to admit she has the smelliest feet of them all? LOL. With that said, if i knew i were to session with you at least a day in advance, i could definitely work up some sweaty stinkers for you ;)

Dear Mistress Ree,

Anything at all about you, stinky or otherwise, I have a serious attraction to and an immense interest in.

Guest Mistress Kang

Hmm...ok I admit I am of course able to work up a foot funk with some notice. Really anyone can if they know how LOL You would not believe it if I told you (ahem, joops4u) but Mistress Vu has the STINKIEST FEET I've ever *experienced*. This is 100% truthful.

Hmm...ok I admit I am of course able to work up a foot funk with some notice. Really anyone can if they know how LOL You would not believe it if I told you (ahem, joops4u) but Mistress Vu has the STINKIEST FEET I've ever *experienced*. This is 100% truthful.

Mistress Kang,

....And by *experienced* you mean? I believe Mistress Ree mentioned in her reply to this post that no Mistress really wants to admit to having smelly feet, so I wonder, is Mistress Vu going to own up to this one?

LOL!!!! REALLLLLY??? Wow, I have a dogs sense of smell and even in the summer never got a wiff of any foot funk on her. It is so cute....such a pretty woman has stinky feet. But with all her boots and bare feet I can imagine it.

Mistress Kang,

....And by *experienced* you mean? I believe Mistress Ree mentioned in her reply to this post that no Mistress really wants to admit to having smelly feet, so I wonder, is Mistress Vu going to own up to this one?

Aktiravn....I would be careful cause Mistress Kang can talk about Vu's foot odor safely, but I doubt any of us can. Beware your nipples and balls!

Really? How can this be? Ms. Vu???

I certainly know what wearing a good worn pair of uggs with no socks all day can result in!

Errrrrrrr!!!!

Hey it's not all the time! Lately I've been good! I wear boots during all the seasons!!!

When I do a lot of walking in my boots... Oeuf!!!

Look, the boys are surprised!

It's the BOOTS and the LOVE OF BOOTS that causes this!!! LOL!

Say it isn't so!!! I love the boots too but Vu!!!! I guess I'm bringing a sponge next time I visit you.

Hahahaha what Mistress wants to admit she has the smelliest feet of them all? LOL. With that said, if i knew i were to session with you at least a day in advance, i could definitely work up some sweaty stinkers for you ;)

Dear Mistress Ree,

Out of intense curiosity, how exactly would you make those absolutely gorgeous little feet of yours stink so much?? What is your special technique? I am dying to know!!

Dear Mistress Ree,

Out of intense curiosity, how exactly would you make those absolutely gorgeous little feet of yours stink so much?? What is your special technique? I am dying to know!!

LOL my technique is to wear my old pair of Converse without any socks! I've had them for about five years, but when i moved to Houston three years ago i started wearing them without socks in the summer cause it was so damn hot. As you can guess, BIG MISTAKE hahahahaha the stink is in them permanently, activated by sweaty feet (socked or sockless) and together the two make a stink worse than the sum of their parts :D

LOL my technique is to wear my old pair of Converse without any socks! I've had them for about five years, but when i moved to Houston three years ago i started wearing them without socks in the summer cause it was so damn hot. As you can guess, BIG MISTAKE hahahahaha the stink is in them permanently, activated by sweaty feet (socked or sockless) and together the two make a stink worse than the sum of their parts :D

I suppose the lack of ventilation within your old Converse sneakers when your beautiful feet sweat causes a potent build up of sulfur gases!! You could probably auction off those old sneakers!! I am certain that you would get a lot of high bids from your devoted fans!!

• 2 months later...

Errrrrrrr!!!!

Hey it's not all the time! Lately I've been good! I wear boots during all the seasons!!!

When I do a lot of walking in my boots... Oeuf!!!

Look, the boys are surprised!

It's the BOOTS and the LOVE OF BOOTS that causes this!!! LOL!

as far as I can tell, there is absolutely never an issue with your feet. In fact, I am trying to package the sweet aroma as an air freshener.

Can I worship both of you Mistresses beautiful feet on my next visit? That would be the perfect start to our multi-Mistress session :) To me, the smellier the better, it gives real purpose to the licking, sucking and kissing. I especially love to clean them after long hot summer walks or jogs...and yes, the toe jam is delicious. I like to use the bottom row of teeth to gently clean sock-lint, dirt and other particles from under the toe nails and I love to suck on the arches and nibble on any callouses. I like face-standing too...even before I start cleaning them Mistresses, feel free to stand on my face and dig your toenails into my face. I know that both of your Mistress are very strong, but I'm sturdily built and can take the pain...if not, then at least you'll get a good laugh out of it. :)

Can I worship both of you Mistresses beautiful feet on my next visit? That would be the perfect start to our multi-Mistress session :) To me, the smellier the better, it gives real purpose to the licking, sucking and kissing. I especially love to clean them after long hot summer walks or jogs...and yes, the toe jam is delicious. I like to use the bottom row of teeth to gently clean sock-lint, dirt and other particles from under the toe nails and I love to suck on the arches and nibble on any callouses. I like face-standing too...even before I start cleaning them Mistresses, feel free to stand on my face and dig your toenails into my face. I know that both of your Mistress are very strong, but I'm sturdily built and can take the pain...if not, then at least you'll get a good laugh out of it. :)

Goodness Crushah, you're quite the stink-loving bitch aren'tcha? Is that a Stink Session i smell? Stinky feet, stinky strap on, brown shower... hey why not toss in a few good farts too! :lol:

Goodness Crushah, you're quite the stink-loving bitch aren'tcha? Is that a Stink Session i smell? Stinky feet, stinky strap on, brown shower... hey why not toss in a few good farts too! :lol:

Sounds like you've described me to a "T" Mistress :). I love to do the more undesirable things I guess. I think it shows a much higher degree of devotion to the Mistress that I'm serving...though, that's debatable as I'm sure all slaves and Mistresses have their own idea of what shows great devotion. A pain slut would certainly disagree, but the way I see it, bruises heal and pain fades, but a slave will never forget the taste of his Mistresses essence. As for farts?? I LOVE them too :lol: I try not to waste them by inhaling deeply with nostrils or by sucking the air into my mouth. I love it more-so, because Mistresses get a good laugh out it. Everything that comes forth from my Mistresses body is divine. :)