Who likes to play with wax?https://instagram.com/p/BBCD_BzMYzf/

I LUV  wax play !   My first session w Ms Fang  (a  double w lovely Ms Zito)  They poured wax on me ---

I wanted to make a wax mold of my ball sack ..& at session's end...give it to Ms Fang..- :rolleyes:

as a memento of our session...(She could use it as an "Ash tray"....or whatever...!  Put it on a table)-

Great conversation piece...w vanilla girlfriends)

Like..one girl asks.."What is this?" :huh:   ...response.."Oh....a  wax mold one of my slaves made of his balls"  :o

Maybe....The lovely...Miss Li....will want a wax mold..of my nut sack....& take it with Her....my gift to Her...

You want one...Ms Li...?

Adam 

I LUV  wax play !   My first session w Ms Fang  (a  double w lovely Ms Zito)  They poured wax on me ---

I wanted to make a wax mold of my ball sack ..& at session's end...give it to Ms Fang..- :rolleyes:

as a memento of our session...(She could use it as an "Ash tray"....or whatever...!  Put it on a table)-

Great conversation piece...w vanilla girlfriends)

Like..one girl asks.."What is this?" :huh:   ...response.."Oh....a  wax mold one of my slaves made of his balls"  :o

Maybe....The lovely...Miss Li....will want a wax mold..of my nut sack....& take it with Her....my gift to Her...

You want one...Ms Li...?

Adam 

If you make one for Mistresses Fang and Li, you'll have to make one for all of us. I am placing my special order now- I want mine made of sealing wax. I will accept no substitutes.

If you make one for Mistresses Fang and Li, you'll have to make one for all of us. I am placing my special order now- I want mine made of sealing wax. I will accept no substitutes.

I'm ready to make as many wax molds..of my balls as needed !   Makes a a great gift.  Ya know...a bit different - ;)

You can use, different color waxes. 

Adam

I have had the pleasure of wax play on a couple of occasions. It is definitely a unique sensation of simultaneously hot stinging and pleasure all at the same time. Due to how quickly it cools the sensation doesn't last very long until the mistress applies it again. Of course the cleanup can be messy since you are flaking wax all over the place. But definitely a fun experience that I would recommend to try and hope to do again sometime.

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes wax can be so aesthetically pleasing.  There is something very artistic about the act of "decorating" a sub.

attachicon.gifwax1.jpegattachicon.gifwax2.jpgattachicon.gifwax3.jpgattachicon.gifwax4.jpgattachicon.gifwax5.jpg

Oh gosh. I was just recently burned by some wax. Those pictures... that is a lot of wax. I cant imagine how long it took to be covered int that much. Especially if it remained hot for so long. Ouch!  Although the last picture is alluring.

This is definitely something I'd like to try one day! I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunities for me to experiment with different candles.

My Dearest Ms  Li...

I  absolutely  LUV..."WAX PLAY"...!   :)  Recall,,I wanted to make a  "Wax Mold"  of my ball sack,,,for a  souvernir,,for any Domme 

who wants one..!    (Use as an ashtray etc )--  Again--it would be an interesting "conversation piece"....w  friends... ;)

Like a friend saying  "WHAT  is this?"   ---Response.."Ohhh....a  mold of my slaves..BALLS !"   LOL

BUT,,Ms  Li,,...for YOU....I Would LUV You to try ANYTHING  You want re:  Wax...on ME...! :wub:

My body....ALL of it...is  YOURS...for Your Entertainment.....or experimentation...! :rolleyes:

Let's DO  Your  "Wax Play"  :D

Adam

I think that's a great combination, it can be so sensual..

Years ago...at one of the "Houses"--I had a 3 Domme session...AND..it happened to be the phone girl's...21st

Birthday-- :D

Sooo....I suggested ...( my creatively perverse mind...again )---We invite Her in...sing Happy Birthday--WITH...a big blue candle up my ass....! :o

As I..was  the Birthday Cake....It so happened I had brought in some...pastries....for a sploshing session---instead..The Birthday cake was...ME !-- :unsure:

The Girls...sploshed...the pastries...all over me....&  as the candle burned.  stuck up my asshole..while  I lay back---all the girls sang  "Happy Birthday"...to the blushing/gigging phone girl  ! ;)

As ONE of the Dommes..said to Her---"I guess You won;t soon forget THIS Birthday...!"-

She nodded...still giggling..."Yes"...THEN...blew out the candle !

Sometimes wax can be so aesthetically pleasing.  There is something very artistic about the act of "decorating" a sub.

attachicon.gifwax1.jpegattachicon.gifwax2.jpgattachicon.gifwax3.jpgattachicon.gifwax4.jpgattachicon.gifwax5.jpg

Oh wow, these are SO gorgeous... I love wax both sensorily and visually, that it's slow torture and leaves its mark.  I'd love to drip my name in wax on a sub's chest or back :)