Crushes on Mistresses

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MISTRESS SOPHIA KATZ...how endlessly ultra profound YOU are in stating..."I think its perfectly normal for a sub to develop a crush on a Mistress. It is the fulfillment of a fantasy and an aspect of the sub/Mistress relationship is being under the power of a women one MOST RAVISHINGLY desires" Your statement with my most lustful additions of a on going TORTUROUS TRUTH about your most extreme sought after SADISTICALLY SENSUAL BRUTAL BEAUTY...and its endlessly arousing stimuli in your most breathtaking almighty enticing presence...as I LIVE it...ENDURE it...and endlessly YEARN for it...Lonewolf and his most brutally endearing "KATZ meOW...OW...OW"!!!

I don't visit the Fortress more often is because I would totally develop crush(es) on some of the Mistresses.  I already have a "Semi" crush on one the Mistrese's (Von Dietz!).  And there are two in particular that I'm scared to death to play with because I fear that I would develop an unbelievable crush.  Why is it that we develop crushes on women that crush us?

They are both something special. Now I need to have a double domme session with both. 

Hi giototti3939-

I know exactly....what you mean-!   For me--as most readers..of the Forum know...I have an incredible  "crush"...on the lovely Ms Fang  (Serving Her twice....already )-- :wub:   I thought to myself..."My goodness....She is soo "special"..& She is...beautiful/young/intelligent/highly talented piano player.....My God...I could go on & on  !

THEN.....Sunday's session with Mistress Jane  Li.....AND......AGAIN...I feel..."I am IN LOVE"  ! - :wub:

I exposed a fetish..I had  to Her....She did things to me,...NO other Domme..EVER did......"invaded"  me  "so to speak"...Was kind enough to serve me a liquid refreshment....&  plenty of it...&  NOW....I feel...I am "Hooked"...to Her---! :huh:

Can I be  "in love"...with TWO different Dommes..?   Both are lovely  &  young...Chinese...highly intelligent....with winning personalities  (See my review post.,  Re:  Ms  Jane Li...in the other Forum...when it is posted )

I am considering...doing a double session with both the lovely Ms Fang.....&   the equally lovely/adorable.Ms Jane Li...!

I know...eventually...my "affections"  will fall  towards one..(And...I HOPE the other does not feel "offended"  ) :(

But.....right now...there is this  "conundrum"...!    I KNOW...I am..."In love"....(Was  thinking of the dinner/session....option ).....

For NOW....I can only..."Enjoy the moment"...with the lovely Domme I am with....!  BOTH are sooo  lovely & adorable...(Tho.I must admit....the new Domme..Ms Li....with ME...was "tougher"  than Ms Fang...maybe it was the presence..of Jessy...I do not know.... :blink:

ALL  I know is........................I am "In LOVE"....with two Dommes....where this will  end up...I know  not !! :(

Anyhow..I hope...I have answered  your question-

Hey (whoever),

So this is probably one of the most pathetic posts ever. But do any of the devotees have issues with developing an emotional crush on one of their mistresses?

I realize this is the most ridiculous, strangest things ever, but I literally cannot get one of the mistresses out of my mind and I think one of those reasons was because of how amazingly safe and comfortable I felt (which I did not expect).

At the end of it, there was a period of just talking, person to person, and I realize that I'm a customer ultimately and that everything is done between consenting adults on a different level, but I found and find myself wishing I could talk more (thus the dinner/domination option). The fact too that I basically presented up front an aspect of myself with barely anyone else (i.e. kinky desires) and felt accepted is a factor.

Sorry for the rambling, just was curious how others fared mentally after their sessions. For the mistresses, have you ever dealt with the unfortunate circumstance of being the target of someone's affection (if that's an ok question to ask)?

Hey Giototti, 

I think it's a pretty common experience, and one to be expected, for all the reasons you shared—plus the fact that Jessy Kang has extremely good taste :) The Fortress seems only to attract thoughtful, creative, playful women who are also gorgeous and earnestly dominant. What's not to love? When done right, bdsm is an extremely intimate encounter/relationship, and maybe even more intensely so if it's not part of your personality you share with many people outside session.

I've had crushes on several mistresses, and I often find myself tossing and turning late at night enveloped in fantasy. For me it mostly adds to the fun, even when it's agonizing. After all, part of the reason I come to the Fortress is for sensational and sensorial agony. I would guess that, over the course of a life, most of us experience different kinds of unrequited or unsatisfied feelings and desires now and then, whether physical, emotional, or whatever the case may be. Session offers a unique space where that kind of feeling can be held and explored. In effect, you're off the hook. You know the limits of the relationship, so you get to experience the nuances of that unfulfilled desire in all its tenseness and intensity, in all its agony, all its yearning. In the Fortress I've learned, for example, that there are some shades of fear that contain trust and comfort; some shades of devotion that contain anger; some shades of desire that contain revulsion. The heightened and yet contained space of session—especially in the Fortress, the space and experience of which are so well designed—allows us to explore so much of the emotional landscape. 

It's true, of course, that you are a client, and that is an important aspect of the relationship, but that doesn't mean it isn't a relationship. Most relationships have limits and boundaries, but we often neglect to set them clearly in intimate relationships (friendship, romance, sex partners, etc). The way I see it, at least, the Fortress, partly in its limits & boundaries, gives us a chance to savor things we might otherwise not be able to savor, even unfulfilled desire.

That's just my experience, of course! And FWIW I didn't find your post strange or ridiculous in the least :)

I really enjoyed reading this response, I think it answers a lot of questions regarding this phenomenon.

In some ways I enjoy the aspect of a crush staying a crush, whether that be from a sub to a domme or vice versa. I love idea that the other can be that version of themselves that is in the mind: perfect and ideal. And how fortunate that even with limitations, most of us can actually go very far (compared to the rest of the world) in this 'ship' sailing the sea of unrequited love.

I think it is perfectly normal for a sub to develop a crush on a Mistress.  It is the fulfillment of a fantasy and an aspect of the sub/Mistress relationship is being under the power of a woman one desires. 

Dear Ms Katz-

By now...I guess You...well know  (as most do here)  --I have UNBELIEVABLE..."crushes"....(unrequited love )  on both Ms Fang & Ms Li...!   :wub:   I really want to serve...You....IF I can just get away....from the  other two....for a session ! :(

LUV Your long hair.....&  austere...beautiful..(Tho never smiling...WHY is that?)...face !

Plus..You have one....awesome  Derriere ! :blink:   And "little bird "  told me,,,,You give generous...portions...of Lemonade...to thirsty subs !    Hope You get back....!

Would like to serve YOU...&  Ms Rey....together...!   (Ms Rey wants to use my belt on my ass !   She wrote  "This is gonna hurt" :huh:   )

Adam

I can comfortably say that after meeting most of of the mistresses I have a crush on each Ive met. They each appeal to me in different ways. It makes the thrill of developing my infamous roleplays that much more exciting as I try focus on developing sessions with them. Looking at their interests and incorporating them into my own fantasies.

Developing a crush on one's domme! Hmmmm, nope, JungsJewboy has no experience with that. LOL

Its perfectly natural, we make ourselves very vulnerable with these women and let them in to our most secret places.

Helps that MJK has a talent for identifying smart, intuitive and wonderfully twisted wonen!

The key to dealing with these crushes is keeping perspective and managing expectations. I never doubted that our interactions and the feelings shown in session were genuine but I had no expectation or wish to take it to a REAL TIME realm. My time at the Fortress was rarefied but very real to me.

Dear Ms Katz-

By now...I guess You...well know  (as most do here)  --I have UNBELIEVABLE..."crushes"....(unrequited love )  on both Ms Fang & Ms Li...!   :wub:   I really want to serve...You....IF I can just get away....from the  other two....for a session ! :(

LUV Your long hair.....&  austere...beautiful..(Tho never smiling...WHY is that?)...face !

Plus..You have one....awesome  Derriere ! :blink:   And "little bird "  told me,,,,You give generous...portions...of Lemonade...to thirsty subs !    Hope You get back....!

Would like to serve YOU...&  Ms Rey....together...!   (Ms Rey wants to use my belt on my ass !   She wrote  "This is gonna hurt" :huh:   )

Adam

Do I get to cane you for the session as well. ;)

Do I get to cane you for the session as well. ;)

Dear Ms Katz-

I NEVER  "tasted"...the cane ! :blink:      kinda scares me !--- WHY is it...various Dommes....really wanna  BEAT my ass ?? :(

Did my "Milky White"....hairless butt....get around...? :rolleyes:

Soo..Ms Katz....let's see--!  One question....Tell me WHY...You wanna  "Cane"  me..? :P

Adam

Hi Adam-Dunn...YOUR endless allurement with the many ultra superb dominants at the Fortress is easily understood and most favorably admired as YOU seem to extract the fullest possible satisfaction from each most exemplary TORTUROUS ENCOUNTER of male based punitive extremism personified.  Long live the ultra SADISTIC SUPREMACY of the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS and their demonstrably CRUEL but oh so PAINFULLY BEAUTIFUL MISTRESSES of most envious unlimited BRUTAL supremacy...Lonewolf endlessly subservient to the extremes of most ruthlessly abused female SENSUAL allurement.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Ms Katz-

I NEVER  "tasted"...the cane ! :blink:      kinda scares me !--- WHY is it...various Dommes....really wanna  BEAT my ass ?? :(

Did my "Milky White"....hairless butt....get around...? :rolleyes:

Soo..Ms Katz....let's see--!  One question....Tell me WHY...You wanna  "Cane"  me..? :P

Adam

The actual question is why wouldn't I?  Do you have a compelling reason why I shouldn't?  (I should note that no answer that would dissuade me.)

I don't visit the Fortress more often is because I would totally develop crush(es) on some of the Mistresses.  I already have a "Semi" crush on one the Mistrese's (Von Dietz!).  And there are two in particular that I'm scared to death to play with because I fear that I would develop an unbelievable crush.  Why is it that we develop crushes on women that crush us?

You'd better tell me who those two are Jayman!! I'm sooo curious!!

Well I think you need to pay her a visit.

You are correct, I do. I think she would be the defining factor for me. As I have experienced the fart fetish and having not taken it up myself. I think I want to experience hers. Thinking of how she would go about it for a newb like me. From not really liking it so much, I believe that might change under her guidance. She wouldnt hold back. The thought of her making it bad, forcing me to discover if Im truly into it smelling some horrid gas or being tortured as she just laughed. Her sadism would be perfect for testing it out...

You are correct, I do. I think she would be the defining factor for me. As I have experienced the fart fetish and having not taken it up myself. I think I want to experience hers. Thinking of how she would go about it for a newb like me. From not really liking it so much, I believe that might change under her guidance. She wouldnt hold back. The thought of her making it bad, forcing me to discover if Im truly into it smelling some horrid gas or being tortured as she just laughed. Her sadism would be perfect for testing it out...

Looks like you've given it some thought. I see you are a fan of her. I wonder what she would think.

It sounds like it'd be worth it <3

Looks like you've given it some thought. I see you are a fan of her. I wonder what she would think.

Oh how I would love to read her reply if she would give one. I believe she is perfect for those discovering themselves in this realm. It would either be too much or Id find myself willing despite her control. Just from reading her posts I can conclude that you get wrapped up in her presence. She is the Head Mistress and you feel the power in her title rightfully so.

It sounds like it'd be worth it <3

It does, doesn't it? Why not truly discover my place in the world of kink? I can be another cherry popped on her list. Id have no choice under her. Love and embrace it or choke and take it! Im sure she would love to dish it out and discover if Ill be her soldier or another vicitim.

I have a crush on Mistress Kang that started before i ever met her and I'm pretty sure she's aware of it, so I can't lie. Now, if I could frequent NYC more often lol

Im in the same boat. I make that apparent. Even without having met her, I feel drawn to her.