Just a thought.

LoveSeat

In my opinion you seem like Mr Popular sometimes AL21! That can be both good and bad if you know what I mean.

You think so? I can see why you would think that. I wouldn't say good and bad though. I would flip that to being blessed that all the beautiful woman in the fortress are interested. They all would like a chance to make me their plaything.

Ive had another encounter recently. I was with a female friend of mine and we were being intimate together. I was giving her oral and she squirted, except it wasn't what I expected. I had a mouth full of piss. Not wanting to ruin the mood I swallowed it which was terrible. I guess you could say that was my unexpected introduction to golden. Not sure I would ever try it again.

Ive had another encounter recently. I was with a female friend of mine and we were being intimate together. I was giving her oral and she squirted, except it wasn't what I expected. I had a mouth full of piss. Not wanting to ruin the mood I swallowed it which was terrible. I guess you could say that was my unexpected introduction to golden. Not sure I would ever try it again.

Ive had that happen to me before. I spit it out and let her know it was piss. Not angrily, just letting her know. She was mortified but I reassured her that it wasnt a big deal to me. That can happen. Really didnt think much of it but I agree. I dont think I would ever consume golden. Not a pleasant taste in my opinion. More power to those that do though!

Ive had that happen to me before. I spit it out and let her know it was piss. Not angrily, just letting her know. She was mortified but I reassured her that it wasnt a big deal to me. That can happen. Really didnt think much of it but I agree. I dont think I would ever consume golden. Not a pleasant taste in my opinion. More power to those that do though!

AL:

This is one practice that I have some experience with. When I first started playing I shunned the thought of gold. Eventually I tried it with a Japanese Mistress over 25 years ago. I was so drunk and she was about to burst. I never saw a woman spurt from sexual play though.

Dannyboy

I didn't know beautiful women farted..

You jest! They do and it is absolutely wonderful.

AL:

This is one practice that I have some experience with. When I first started playing I shunned the thought of gold. Eventually I tried it with a Japanese Mistress over 25 years ago. I was so drunk and she was about to burst. I never saw a woman spurt from sexual play though.

Dannyboy

I would have to give it some thought. I will never drink it and even a golden shower seems far fetched for me.

I KNOW you're joking Spermwhale. I've got my eye on you LOL

I'm just pulling yer leg as usual....Not into anyone's farts but my own...Stick my head under the covers and say..Holy shit that's rancid....My friend use to think it funny to let loose with one of those horrible egg sulphur type farts on a crowded airplane. Kind of funny but not cool.

I'm just pulling yer leg as usual....Not into anyone's farts but my own...Stick my head under the covers and say..Holy shit that's rancid....My friend use to think it funny to let loose with one of those horrible egg sulphur type farts on a crowded airplane. Kind of funny but not cool.

SW:

Geez!!! You could make someone give up fart sniffing for Lent or forever.

Dannyboy

Ive been thinking more lately about the things that go on at the fortress. If all of you lovely ladies had the opportunity to pounce on a sub all at once. Which part of their body would you choose to torture? I can only imagine someone being spread thin amongst you all.

Kneecaps to incapacitate then I can take my time on everywhere and anywhere else.