Gong hei fat choi

Hound_Dog

Hound_Dog -

I saw "fat choi" out of the corner of my eye when I clicked onto the main forum page, and I had a moment of "What did he say about me?! Is he calling me FAT?!" But you wouldn't do that...at least, not twice at any rate :lol: Happy New Year :-)

Dear Ms. Choi,

You are correct I'm neither 'ma fai' nor a SAM. Not when when we're about to enter the year of the Tigress anyway. ;)

I would have used 新年快樂 but wasn't sure if the forum was capable of unicode. I'll guess I'm about to find out.

HD. :D

Hound_Dog -

I saw "fat choi" out of the corner of my eye when I clicked onto the main forum page, and I had a moment of "What did he say about me?! Is he calling me FAT?!" But you wouldn't do that...at least, not twice at any rate :lol: Happy New Year :-)

Dear Choi:

I would never call you fat. In fact I always felt you were a disarmingly attractive woman. Happy New Year and Happy Valentine's Day.

Dannyboy

Lol "fat choi".

Thanks for the good wishes Hound Dog, and may you enjoy the same! :)

Dear Mistress Ree:

In 2006, Mistress Kang posted the traditional children's response to "gong hei fat choi" which is "lai see dow loy" or give me my New Year's money. I remember greeting a particular Chinese Mistress for that New Year to which she gave me that English response. If only I could have claimed her as a dependent on my income tax return.

Anyway Mistress Ree, have a Happy Year of The Tiger and Valentine's Day too.

Dannyboy

Hound_Dog -

HAHAHAHA, LOL, would have loved to seen your face! :lol:

• 1 month later...