Interrogation Session

masomaleslave

Hi Mistresses!

I'm into an interrogation session, however it is very special discipline of BDSM. So would You please tell me, are You familiar with this issue and can You really squeeze out of Your victim remarkable information, like personal information (which is very sensitive, because it gives you a possibility to blackmail).

Interrogation session is very heavy, because it leads to beak down of a victim. As an examinee You can really feel a POWER of a Mistress.

i would like to hear answers especially from Mistress Tan, but of course all of the Players.

Yours

masomaleslave

Guest Mistress Kang

We won't really do blackmail scenarios, same reason we won't do financial domination- even in "play" there is too much room for abuse.

That being said we do interrogation for other, more random information. Your middle name etc.

For real? Glass thermometer and stick. You tell me anything no problem. They catch rapist in my barangay. Saw after they done that he want to kill himself :lol:

For fun? I like electricity I think. But guy tells me everything anyway probably no need. Now I can do more sensual then before. Not as good a Mistress Vu but I think I can sweet talk better now :P

Dear Mistress Tan,

Something tells me that no matter what method of interrogation you were to use, be it electricity, glass thermometer and stick or sensual sweet talk, that you would be extremely effective. You are both tough and beautiful, in the game of interrogation that is a lethal combination.

I love the idea of electricity for interrogation. Like that scene in Taken, so badass!

I've heard of glass rods being used (ie. inserted and then broken), but that may be too brutal for play.

Caning is effective, too. Especially on the back of the legs and soles of the feet.

Ooo do we have a way to waterboard? Maybe utilizing a toilet full of pee?

I love the idea of electricity for interrogation. Like that scene in Taken, so badass!

I've heard of glass rods being used (ie. inserted and then broken), but that may be too brutal for play.

Caning is effective, too. Especially on the back of the legs and soles of the feet.

Dear mZ,

I can always count on you to take things to the next level. Being waterboarded with your pee, tasty and ingenious. Your clever and twisted imagination continues to keep me in awe of you.

For real? Glass thermometer and stick. You tell me anything no problem. They catch rapist in my barangay. Saw after they done that he want to kill himself :lol:

For fun? I like electricity I think. But guy tells me everything anyway probably no need. Now I can do more sensual then before. Not as good a Mistress Vu but I think I can sweet talk better now :P

Dear Mistress Tan:

Each Mistress develops her own style. Being a new Mistress you are very courteous and respectful to Vu, who can be very sweet and sensual. Vu is dangerous because she strikes without warning. Part of her game is to give you a false sense of security. I'll write about our most recent session very soon.

Dannyboy

Dear Mistess Tan,

Please, let's forget all that interrogation and blackmail business during my upcoming session with You. It was only a mental fantasy, because of its absolutely breaking mental effect. Please, if it's ok for Your wishes, let's have immobilizing bondage, CBB (T?), all kind of T-gadgets and electro with Your technically sophisticated electric apparatus.

And i would be more than happy, if You would tell something of Your own favourites and ideas. And feel free to intimidate me already, to pepare my mental status... excitement and anxiety are growing already a bit...

Yours,

masomaleslave

We won't really do blackmail scenarios, same reason we won't do financial domination- even in "play" there is too much room for abuse.

That being said we do interrogation for other, more random information. Your middle name etc.

Mistress Kang,

You would be excellent as an interrogator. You have so many weapons at Your disposal.

whip

Ive been fantasizing about an interrogation variation recently.

Pretty much an interrogation with punishment.

A simple example would be for the victim to hold an object or have a secret word.

The interrogator would try to make him drop the object or say the word.

Once achieved the interrogator would then subject the victim to a 1-2 minute punishment.

Something severe enough to make him try extra hard not to give in next time around.

After the punishment, the interrogation round is started again.

*this could be really hot with two mistresses. One interrogator and one punisher.

I can vision the punisher warning the victim not to give in while the interrogator is working him.

• 2 weeks later...

I once had a great interrogation session with Goddess Vu, but it had a completely different twist: It was a Hanoi Hilton commie torture/interrogation session where she spoke (almost) exclusively Vietnamese while working me over. So I guess it was really more of a frustration themed session, since I only speak English. Of course, urine waterboarding was involved. A very worthwhile session indeed.

Dear mZ,

I don't think you would have much fun, unless your trying to win a safeword bet.

Christopher Hitchens from Vanity Fair tried is in a more full on setting, Mike Guy from Playboy obviously had seen the other video and was willing to bet on lasting more then 15 seconds and see how he did.

HD.

• 2 years later...

Saw someone viewing this topic and as I'm planning interrogation for my next session, I thought I'd revive it. Had to laugh that Ms Zhao thinks glass rods being inserted and broken "may" be too brutal for play. :o

I wonder if anyone would actually do this in a session.

Saw someone viewing this topic and as I'm planning interrogation for my next session, I thought I'd revive it. Had to laugh that Ms Zhao thinks glass rods being inserted and broken "may" be too brutal for play. :o

I wonder if anyone would actually do this in a session.

I've got a lone glass swizzle stick with your name on it ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Dear mZ,

I don't think you would have much fun, unless your trying to win a safeword bet.

Christopher Hitchens from Vanity Fair tried is in a more full on setting, Mike Guy from Playboy obviously had seen the other video and was willing to bet on lasting more then 15 seconds and see how he did.

HD.

Did a waterboarding session a few months ago, I was actually surprised how terrifying it was and how I reacted (very embarrassing). I watched the Mike Guy video, it was very interesting. Seen a bunch of other videos on the web related to waterboarding. From what I've read, the idea behind waterboarding is to give the victim the sensation that he (or she) is drowning without actually drowning (obviously the idea behind torture is to have the victim SURVIVE, not die). There's plenty of stuff on the web about the science behind waterboarding, I just wanted to give my experience, maybe you guys can expand on what I've found. Personally, I believe it is totally doable and survivable, but it definitely takes a high level of trust and understanding with the waterboarder and total, complete relaxation and focussed concentration by the person being waterboarded.

First, you are strapped down to a table with your head lower than your feet, arms and legs bound. My arms were actually bound behind me under the table, making it even more impossible for me to break free and get loose - definitely increasing my anxiety (which, dammit, burns more O2). Next, the towel goes over your face. At first the towel is dry, easy to breath through. I did a double-domme session, so one Mistress poured the water while the other held my head straight. Now comes the first water pour over the mouth. Because your head is back, some water goes into your nose, but that's not a big deal. A bunch goes into your mouth, but again your head is back so it doesn't actually go into your throat, as long as you hold your breath. So, given this, it's easy to survive the first pour - hold your breath and wait for it to be over - I would assume most of us can hold our breath for at least 30 seconds or so. The problem comes with getting ready for the second pour. If you've held your breath successfully, you need to exhale and breathe between pours to replenish your O2. If the Mistress is nice, she will wait for you in between pours. Unfortunately, you can't see anything because the towel is over your head and eyes, so you need to time your exhale and inhale so you don't get a lungful of water, which again is hard to do because you can't predict the next pour. The other issue with getting your next breath is that the towel over your head is saturated and soaked with water - if your head is facing up and you try to breathe through the towel, you get a mouthful of water and minimal air and wind up sputtering. This isn't like a moist washcloth or something like that - you can literally get a mouth full of water just sucking on the towel it's that full. Second option would be to try and breathe through the sides of your mouth to avoid the towel, but I couldn't get too much air from this either. Third option is to tilt your head to the side and try and get some space between your mouth and the wet towel so you can catch a breath, but tilting your head isn't allowed and usually (if there's two) one Mistress will have her hands on your head holding you so you can't tilt side-to-side.

So now you have only maybe 1/2 a lung full of air and here comes the second pour. You clamp down on everything, and the pour is over, but now you really, really need to replenish your air, which, as above, can be almost impossible. You start to panic, your lungs are burning and your heart is taching away. Not being able to get that second, full breath is terrifying. For me, here is where it just completely fell apart.

Obviously, as other subs have pointed out, and which is all over the web, breath play can be very dangerous (when I was a student in college a guy in the dorm died from autoerotic asphyxiation). I think it's possible to survive a waterboarding session, but the big key here with waterboarding is how to get the next breath after each pour with a towel full of water over the mouth - still haven't figured this one out yet, but working on it. Maybe exhaling vigorously to force as much water out of the towel first before taking a breath? Clearly, having anxiety and panicking during the session makes you burn O2 at an alarming rate, so trying to relax and be as calm as possible is one way to obviate the need to breathe deeply in between pours. If you use only a little O2 during each pour and need to exchange only a small amount of air, it might be doable.

There definitely have been times after that experience where I've sessioned with one of the Mistresses who waterboarded me - just looking into her eyes and thinking about how terrifying the experience was makes for an incredibly intimate bond, at least from my side. Sometimes it sends shivers up my spine just thinking about it...

It's quite astonishing how effective it is and yet how comparatively safe it is compared to some other water methods used throughout history. And the fact that it seems to have been around since the Spanish inquisition makes it even more so. But done right as you have found out there is very little you would not sign or agree to to make it stop, but obviously you can't come up with the right answer to an question unless you either know it or some one tells it to you.

Breath play isn't that dangerous in it self. I've always found the combination of face sitting, with its elements of intimacy and if done correctly lack of air, together with cbt( not meaning "computer based training" this time) appealing. Or perhaps lets just say can result in what is best described as an interesting and challenging time. \(^o^)/

The real danger lies in people that use it to achieve near or actual unconsciousness, as there are no certain methods or guaranties that you will ever wake up again. Always play safe, always tell your Mistress any pre-existing conditions so that she can determine accurately how to best prolong your torment.

HD. m(_ _)m

(null)

unfortunately it was very sad for me to see where some of my relatives were held during the war.

I've never had anything remotely like your family has experienced, but I have visited some camps in Europe and it can be a very moving and emotional experience. Even though it may have been difficult, I'm glad you got to experience some of your family history.

Was just at the Hanoi prison....some of the rooms make for a great interrogation scene. Also, they had a few of the tools used to torture prisoners....unfortunately it was very sad for me to see where some of my relatives were held during the war.

Sorry to read that Mistress Tran. It must have been a long period of terror.