Has this ever happened to anyone else???

WuTang

I was having a very unrestful sleep last night tossing and turning. Sometime around 2am I drifted off to sleep. I kind of remember having this awesome sex dream and having a full on orgasm, at which point I was trying to hold back both in my dream and in real life. Fail. Yeah, woke up having a full on orgasm in my underwear. What a mess.

Guest Mistress Kang

I was having a very unrestful sleep last night tossing and turning. Sometime around 2am I drifted off to sleep. I kind of remember having this awesome sex dream and having a full on orgasm, at which point I was trying to hold back both in my dream and in real life. Fail. Yeah, woke up having a full on orgasm in my underwear. What a mess.

I think it means you need more daily emissions ;-) Mine are not as messy as I imagine yours could be...LOL

This is one of the few advantages females have when it comes to "nocturnal emissions"

Ours don't produce a mess ;)

Have had 3 in my life but couldn't remember the dreams.

Such an amusing topic...

I don't have that kind of stuff that much, mostly because I'm awake at nocturnal hours. Last time I had a "nocturnal emission" was after a dream that was quite bizarre, hence how I can remember. I was in a series of tunnels hunting Care Bears and Stormtroopers with an AK that fired lasers. I was probably in my late secondary school years. Don't you judge me, I still own the leaderboard, at least I think I do.

Just throwing in my two cents (Canadian, so like 1.9 cents American)

-monokuro

Wu...

Wet dreams are natural for males. The purpose is to clear out the old to make room for the new. I used to get them as an adolescent until a woman taught me how to get them while I was awake. Of course I wasn't wearing my underpants at the time, nor was she. Last time I had one was on a ship away from the typical booze and broads syndrome when I was in port.

Dannyboy