Eager for first session

Rick112

Hey everyone. I am Rick. I am a beginner to the BDSM world and this would be my first session at the fortress and with a professional dominatrix. I am very excited for my upcoming session with Mistress Shankar. I am really nervous at the same time excited to explore my kinks for the first time. 

Any tips for first timers will be highly appreciated. 

Welcome! I had my first session recently as well as a first timer. I would say keep an open mind and go with the flow. The mistresses will take good care of you. If you have any hard limits let them know in the beginning. Otherwise they will read you give give you just enough nudge to make it challenging but fun. Good luck and let us know how your session goes.

Hi Rick112...As a somewhat seasoned player at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS contemplating my 18th session within the last 20 months and having had extensive experiences at other BDSM facilities...YOU...me and many others are very fortunate to have found the most emphatically OPTIMUM OPTION for your personal fetish fulfillment at this facility of NO KNOWN EQUAL bar none. I have personally experienced the varied extensive TORTUROUS PROCLIVITIES of the various ultra SADISTIC SENSUAL BRUTAL BEAUTIES on staff and I am most passionately attracted to them all without reservation. MISTRESS SHANKAR is a SENSUALLY BREATHTAKING BEAUTY of extensive EROTIC  EMPOWERMENT that will sensually guide you through your exemplary exploratory session of incomparable personal satisfaction upon mutually agreed activities...No need to be nervous at all as she gently guides you through your fetish proclivities and ramps it up to your most desired level of extremism personified as per your pre-session request...and always agree upon a safe word if the need arises...and as a valid indication of her extremism of perfection endured write a review of your most exemplary fetish fulfillment as experienced... Lonewolf

Rick:

Communication is everything. Feel free to discuss your expectations and fears with booking. If you haven't selected a Mistress, booking will match you with one who will work best with you and for you.

One point I want to make is that sometimes the fantasy is better than the reality and sometimes the reality is better than the fantasy. You are beginning on a road of self-discovery and your true BDSM self may not yet be known.

You are fortunate to have the Fortress as a beginner. One drawback is you won't know how good the Fortress is if you haven't tried the rest. If you start with the Fortress you may never want to leave.

Dannyboy

Hi Rick, I see you've gotten some very good advice already from some veterans ;) I'm very much looking forward to initiating you! It's always such fun to explore fantasies and interests in real life for the first time with someone. I'd second Dannyboy's point about communication: a good session is a collaboration in many ways, and communicating your interests and reactions both before and during our time together enables the Mistress to make yours the best experience possible. I also think a little flexibility, knowing your interests while being open to experimentation, is a really valuable approach. See you next week :)

I don't know what your scene is.  Some things have their own prep.  Hydrate for sure.  Especially if interested in challenging bondage.  Sleep (good luck with that if it's your first though...)  Clean every orifice, pit and naturally occurring cleavage as close to the time of the session as possible.

Just remember you are bringing a lifetime's worth of mental imagery to this moment.  Even if you were able to pack that coherently into the email to Ms Ree, your domina, in her capacity as your tour guide and adult (yes...) chaperone will expend much more effort and craft reading physical you than cyber you.  You don't know what you don't know.  She kinda does.  Let it happen.

Ms Shankar just seems mesmerizing; some kind of ethereal calm that is sooooo seductive to a certain kind of sub.  A memorable outing awaits.

Hi Rick! Welcome! I remember how nervous I was the first time. Thank goodness the first domme I saw was excellent with beginners. One thing I will recommend is to always communicate. Let her know how you are feeling. Keep the safe words in mind. Let trust build up naturally. The Fortress Mistresses will see you through. I hope you have a wonderful first session. Please share how it went.