I actually had thoughts going a similar way,

but that could turn out too much...

I then thought about a red wetlook catsuit

with a white corset...

then I went to a shop and saw a red skirt with

red jacket (patent?)

I left without buying, as I couldn't make up

my mind....

What about sissification intrigues you? As someone who's always been drawn to the hyper-feminine, I relish getting to transform a sub into a sissy princess ;) I love helping people express their inner femininity, and am always intrigued by the various forms this takes; the best sissy sessions are a discovery for both of us.

If only I had the privacy at home, I'd let my Mistress totally transform me into a sissy slut whore.  I'd of course learn the cat walk and I'm already quite good at moaning.  But during a session, I can be the best sissy I can before I return home in my original male format.  

If only I had the privacy at home, I'd let my Mistress totally transform me into a sissy slut whore.  I'd of course learn the cat walk and I'm already quite good at moaning.  But during a session, I can be the best sissy I can before I return home in my original male format.  

I also really enjoy the transformation aspect of sissification; being able to help someone embody another persona or even side of themselves fully.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Ms. Katz,

I actually had thoughts going a similar way,

but that could turn out too much...

I then thought about a red wetlook catsuit

with a white corset...

then I went to a shop and saw a red skirt with

red jacket (patent?)

I left without buying, as I couldn't make up

my mind....

A red wetlook catsuit and corset may work also, it might offset how feminine and frilly the shoes are.  And the skirt and jacket combo you found also sounds lovely.  I definitely think the way to go is to stick with the red and white theme. 

A red wetlook catsuit and corset may work also, it might offset how feminine and frilly the shoes are.  And the skirt and jacket combo you found also sounds lovely.  I definitely think the way to go is to stick with the red and white theme.

Dear Ms. Katz,

I find it extremely challenging to find something, that will match these shoes...

Now, with Oktoberfest approaching I am considering a red n white Dirndl...

but you are right, these shoes are really frilly.... so they actually only fit

for occasions as Halloween and Carneval...

and I noticed they actually totally don't fit my pretty shy personality at all :(

Best wishes from Germany

Tommy

Dear Ms. Katz,

I find it extremely challenging to find something, that will match these shoes...

Now, with Oktoberfest approaching I am considering a red n white Dirndl...

but you are right, these shoes are really frilly.... so they actually only fit

for occasions as Halloween and Carneval...

and I noticed they actually totally don't fit my pretty shy personality at all :(

Best wishes from Germany

Tommy

A red and white Dirndl would probably look great with those shoes.  It's okay if your clothing doesn't always fit your personality.  That is part of the reason Halloween and Carnival are so much fun.  You put on a costume and get to be some one else for a while.

A red and white Dirndl would probably look great with those shoes.  It's okay if your clothing doesn't always fit your personality.  That is part of the reason Halloween and Carnival are so much fun.  You put on a costume and get to be some one else for a while.

Dear Ms. Katz,

with Oktoberfest starting today, the next two weeks all the Dirndl Shops

will be cramped... but after these two weeks...only what's left is left...

so I actually consider seeing one of the shops next week as well :)

Hugs from Germany :)

Not only do you need to learn the catwalk, but you also need to move and dance like a whore. I want to be entertained and turned on by my sissy boy toy ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Ms. Katz,

with Oktoberfest starting today, the next two weeks all the Dirndl Shops

will be cramped... but after these two weeks...only what's left is left...

so I actually consider seeing one of the shops next week as well :)

Hugs from Germany :)

I imagine that Dirndls would be selling like crazy during Oktoberfest, especially with tourists who come to Munich for the festival.  Were you able to pick up a Dirndl before the shops got busy?