Choi Change

Guest Mistress Kang

Guest Mistress Kang

Lily Choi has decided that domming is more to her taste. She will continue to occasionally switch just for fresh ideas and perspective, but most of her time will now be spent domming. I have updated her profile and website to reflect that. Enjoy ;-)

Guest Mistress Kang

It always disturbed me that anyone could hit such a cute little girl like Ms Choi.

Really? I would have guessed that even for a sub, the prospect of the payback for the act would be exciting. A lot of guys want to deserve their punishment- they need more context then just walking in the room and getting on their knees. That is usually what the switch sessions are about, doing something to be justifiably punished for. You whack Choi on the ass, insult her, try to grope her- you deserve what she then does to you. :lol: Nothing makes a domme creative like revenge ;)

Really? I would have guessed that even for a sub, the prospect of the payback for the act would be exciting. A lot of guys want to deserve their punishment- they need more context then just walking in the room and getting on their knees. That is usually what the switch sessions are about, doing something to be justifiably punished for. You whack Choi on the ass, insult her, try to grope her- you deserve what she then does to you. :lol: Nothing makes a domme creative like revenge ;)

Mistress Kang,

I have always enjoyed initiating an act in which unexpectedly and much to my surprise the tables are turned, at which time, both payback and revenge are enacted upon me with no remorse due to my previous transgressions. In which case, I feel that whatever punishment I may be the recipient of, is well deserved. I like to be punished, but at the same time like to be able to associate a reason for it as justification. I was never really sure how common these kind of feelings actually were.

Guest Mistress Kang

I have always enjoyed initiating an act in which unexpectedly and much to my surprise the tables are turned, at which time, both payback and revenge are enacted upon me with no remorse due to my previous transgressions. In which case, I feel that whatever punishment I may be the recipient of, is well deserved. I like to be punished, but at the same time like to be able to associate a reason for it as justification. I was never really sure how common these kind of feelings actually were.

When we do monthly training/brainstorming sessions context is always a big part of it. BDSM without context never quite clicks. That's one of the reasons I never did the usual "faux stone and wood" room. Because the context is what? You have a time machine, traveled back to medieval times and are... what a heretic?

The girls who switch have by FAR the fastest, easiest session entries. Guy act on urges all guys have (even you subs, you know you've imagined grabbing ass), has to deal with righteous fury of girl- very credible, very realistic.

Even for a Domme session, if the player is a known switch she has a reason to have pent up resentment and be looking for someone to take it out on. Pure Dommes may be able to make you feel a certain way from experience, but only switches know first hand how you feel and can act on that inside information. During training we always get their feedback and perspective. Despite the obvious advantages switches have there is a foolish bias by both submissives and dominants against them.

When we do monthly training/brainstorming sessions context is always a big part of it. BDSM without context never quite clicks. That's one of the reasons I never did the usual "faux stone and wood" room. Because the context is what? You have a time machine, traveled back to medieval times and are... what a heretic?

The girls who switch have by FAR the fastest, easiest session entries. Guy act on urges all guys have (even you subs, you know you've imagined grabbing ass), has to deal with righteous fury of girl- very credible, very realistic.

Even for a Domme session, if the player is a known switch she has a reason to have pent up resentment and be looking for someone to take it out on. Pure Dommes may be able to make you feel a certain way from experience, but only switches know first hand how you feel and can act on that inside information. During training we always get their feedback and perspective. Despite the obvious advantages switches have there is a foolish bias by both submissives and dominants against them.

Mistress Kang,

Thanks for taking the time to respond, I found your post to be extremely insightful and an immense help in giving some valuable perception to many of my thoughts and feelings on this subject.

Mistress Kang,

I see your point. For me it's a little bit of both. Failing tests from a Mistress earns me a deserved punishment. Tweaking a Mistress on the Forum gives her ammunition to use against me. Cheating on a Mistress by seeing another Mistress then confessing my infidelity when I go back to the first Mistress gets me into hot water. Right now I'm working on a scenario for when I return to Ms Zhao. On the other hand getting an undeserved punishment can be interesting. Maybe it's my Catholic school experience where most of my punishments were undeserved and humiliating ( could tell you stories you wouldn't believe) that makes them work in session. When I first requested face slapping in a session Ms Zhao accused me of looking up her skirt. This happened toward the conclusion of our session and I had totally forgotten my request. I didn't sneak a peek and immediately denied it. She slapped my face and each denial got me a harder slap until I finally confessed. Then I got caned for something I didn't do. During our next session when I told her how well that had worked she slapped me again, accused me again, and kept slapping me while I laughed. I was then caned for peeking and laughing.

When I worked in the downtown area, many women over the years used to swat me on my backside when they walked by. This was partly due to my reputation as a prankster and partly because, as Ms Ahn said, I have a "spankable booty" lol. One day a woman, who always smacked me, walked past me while I had my back to the wall and was talking to some people. We smiled at each other and when she was going past I brought my hand back as if to give her a backhand to her bottom. While I didn't do it, had no intention to do it, she was highly insulted and scolded me in front of the people I was with. My explanation that I was kidding did nothing to appease her. I can only imagine what would have happened if I actually tapped her. I'd probably still be in prison.

Maybe a little revenge isn't bad after all.

Ray

Mistress Kang,

Resentment? Someone to take it out on? EUREKA!!! That's why the nuns were so mean. Our fathers rejected them, they became nuns, and took it out on their children.

Ray

Dear Mistress Kang ,

I found the few swithes I dealt with to be what you say they are at an advantage except for you with your experience . Mistress Chan was a complicated ride and confusing at times . However she knew feelings from both ends I recieved a brutal beating and cbt torture from her to atone for my insulting her in a writing . MIstress Choi I felt really could be a forceful Dom I found it hard thinking in terms of her any other way. Of course I am a Sub person so my insights are from that point of view.

When I am with you I want you to control and torture me . My session entity calls for that as you say righteous fury

but I am already there for a mistress.Swiicthes know what it feels like and I think can play that feeling very well. Spockme

Payback is a bitch...and so am I :-)

Don't worry boys, I can still crawl around in your minds and mess around - perhaps even better now that I can devote all of my brainstorming time to creative punishment!

scl, you've given a great example of the bias that switches work against - while I was a switch, I wasn't worth moving for, and now I am? Hmmm... :-P

Payback is a bitch...and so am I :-)

Don't worry boys, I can still crawl around in your minds and mess around - perhaps even better now that I can devote all of my brainstorming time to creative punishment!

scl, you've given a great example of the bias that switches work against - while I was a switch, I wasn't worth moving for, and now I am? Hmmm... :-P

Mistress Choi,

OMG...devoting all of your brainstorming time to creative punishment intermingled with some payback, this sounds extremely dangerous.

It always disturbed me that anyone could hit such a cute little girl like Ms Choi.

Ray:

My one encounter with Choi had me in a dominating role. It's not that one hits a cute girl, it is more the case that a daddy has to spank a naughty brat no matter how cute she appears to be. I have had the opportunity to spank several cute butts but it is always wrapped up in the dynamic of the roles we play. Only once did I try to break one particular young lady who came to the Fortress with me. She had an uncanny capacity for pain so I couldn't break her no matter how hard I tried. Choi, and anyone else who would switch with me, would always find herself in safe and caring hands.

More often than not Ladies who start as subs or switches frequently become dommes exclusively.

I wish Choi well in her decision.

Dannyboy

akiravn1 - extremely fun, you mean :-)

Dannyboy - Thank you :-) By the way, our session was very much based on a dynamic of power exchange and payback - I wouldn't say that you had the sole dominating role there...

Dear Choi:

That is correct but I was trying to respond to a particular point. I enjoyed our time together.

Dannyboy