Lonewolfs sudden drastic decline in overall health...

Lonewolf

For the many most outstanding 17 sessions with some of the most memorable TORTUROUS BEAUTIES at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS plus amazing personal CAMEOS of most impressive BDSM EXPERTISE I am and will always be most appreciative interminably. Unfortunately on planning my 13th session with MISTRESS SOPHIA KATZ I experienced internal bleeding and was hospitalized immediately. I am home now and recuperating. While I am not superstitious at all number 13 does seem somewhat coincidental. I personally want to thank MISTRESS JESSY KANG...the BEAUTIFUL BOSS for providing such a wonderful BDSM environment of indisputable PERFECTION endlessly in force and for 2 most memorable BIRTHDAY BASHINGS I will always most fondly remember. And YES...MISTRESS SOPHIA KATZ...my TORTUROUS unyielding BEAUTY whose most alluring SENSUALITY kept me begging to be in her full SUBSERVIENCE interminably. That most engaging vision of her BEAUTIFUL FACE surrounded by her most envious breathtaking LONG LUSTROUS DARK HAIR that flows most lustfully over her most TORTUROUS TORSO of endless unspeakable male desires personified as it ends most EROTICALLY midway on two FLAWLESS CURVY DELECTABLE CREAMY THIGHS of unbearably desirability. AND endless THANKS to MISTRESS REY...MISTRESS VON DIETZ...MISTRESS ZITO...and ALL MISTRESSES I was fortunate enough to interact with. Lonewolf is hopeful he may regain some health and return but only time will tell.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the many most outstanding 17 sessions with some of the most memorable TORTUROUS BEAUTIES at the INCOMPARABLE FETISH FORTRESS plus amazing personal CAMEOS of most impressive BDSM EXPERTISE I am and will always be most appreciative interminably. Unfortunately on planning my 13th session with MISTRESS SOPHIA KATZ I experienced internal bleeding and was hospitalized immediately. I am home now and recuperating. While I am not superstitious at all number 13 does seem somewhat coincidental. I personally want to thank MISTRESS JESSY KANG...the BEAUTIFUL BOSS for providing such a wonderful BDSM environment of indisputable PERFECTION endlessly in force and for 2 most memorable BIRTHDAY BASHINGS I will always most fondly remember. And YES...MISTRESS SOPHIA KATZ...my TORTUROUS unyielding BEAUTY whose most alluring SENSUALITY kept me begging to be in her full SUBSERVIENCE interminably. That most engaging vision of her BEAUTIFUL FACE surrounded by her most envious breathtaking LONG LUSTROUS DARK HAIR that flows most lustfully over her most TORTUROUS TORSO of endless unspeakable male desires personified as it ends most EROTICALLY midway on two FLAWLESS CURVY DELECTABLE CREAMY THIGHS of unbearably desirability. AND endless THANKS to MISTRESS REY...MISTRESS VON DIETZ...MISTRESS ZITO...and ALL MISTRESSES I was fortunate enough to interact with. Lonewolf is hopeful he may regain some health and return but only time will tell.

Dear Lonewolf- 

I am very sorry to hear about this..! :o

I will keep you in my prayers for a rapid & complete recovery  ! :)

When will you be released from the Hospital..?

I, and I am sure many others, always enjoy reading your wonderfully written reviews--!  

Do keep in touch & let us know how your recovering is coming along.

Do get back-

Regards,

Adam

Lonewolf:

I want to extend my best wishes and my personal concerns regarding your present health condition. It is true that a number of Fortress clients have gone through illness and injury only to have returned to the special sanctuary of the Fortress.

Please take care of your health first and, of course, come back when your health has been restored.

You have made your mark here. I'm sure we are all rooting for you.

Dannyboy

Update on JULY 11 to ALL MY FRIENDS...I am home from the hospital 2 days and gradually trying to gain some weight and trying to be as positive about things as possible...At age 76 I am the oldest steady client at the FORTRESS to date...and since I do not want to lose that distinction...I have every intent to return as my condition improves going forward as there is nothing like a BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL FEMALE as a SENSUAL PLAYMATE...OMG YES!!!...to reignite the ongoing PASSION OF LIFE...Lonewolf WAY TOO OLD TO KICK THE BUCKET NOW!!!

At age 76 I am the oldest steady client at the FORTRESS to date...and since I do not want to lose that distinction...

Lonewolf are you sure about that?  Manpeach had me at 102 at least. I don't know if he meant age or IQ but he was way under on both counts.  LOL.

Again, take care of yourself.

Dannyboy

Lonewolf are you sure about that?  Manpeach had me at 102 at least. I don't know if he meant age or IQ but he was way under on both counts.  LOL.

Again, take care of yourself.

Dannyboy

Hmm...I've never actually known your age but this makes me believe you are indeed older than 76. 

Update on JULY 11 to ALL MY FRIENDS...I am home from the hospital 2 days and gradually trying to gain some weight and trying to be as positive about things as possible...At age 76 I am the oldest steady client at the FORTRESS to date...and since I do not want to lose that distinction...I have every intent to return as my condition improves going forward as there is nothing like a BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL FEMALE as a SENSUAL PLAYMATE...OMG YES!!!...to reignite the ongoing PASSION OF LIFE...Lonewolf WAY TOO OLD TO KICK THE BUCKET NOW!!!

Take care of yourself Lonewolf!  The Fortress Ladies will surely heal your spirit if you can just keep your body strong.

Hmm...I've never actually known your age but this makes me believe you are indeed older than 76. 

Dear Ms. Kang:

You have known my age but you have forgotten. I told you the first year we met and many times along the way. I'm sorry to perpetuate a myth of being that old and I don't want to diminish Lonewolf's well earned claim to fame. 

It would be sufficient to call me a dirty old man and leave it at that. 

I still have the "proud grandpa" shirt you gave me in 2008.

Dannyboy

Dear Ms. Kang:

You have known my age but you have forgotten. I told you the first year we met and many times along the way. I'm sorry to perpetuate a myth of being that old and I don't want to diminish Lonewolf's well earned claim to fame. 

It would be sufficient to call me a dirty old man and leave it at that. 

I still have the "proud grandpa" shirt you gave me in 2008.

Dannyboy

I'm sure your right, I have terrible memory for some things. Fair enough. You're THE dirty old man. I don't think anyone will argue that- not even Lonewolf :-)

Dear MISTRESS JESSY KANG...sincere thanks for the well intended BUCKETS of advice and as YOU well know by now I WOULD NEVER EVER DISOBEY the breathtaking BEAUTIFUL  BOSS...as I lustfully submit to YOUR MOST TORTUROUS PROCLIVITIES most enthusiastically interminably...and so as always Lonewolf is DYING to be in YOUR PRESENCE once again...I know very funny.

Hi JustAGuy...THANK YOU for your positive comments...and most assuredly YES the FORTRESS LADIES will most alluringly heal my spirits as I grow stronger every day in anticipation of being in their complete UNYIELDING SUBSERVIENCE once again...Lonewolfs undying spirits prevail interminably.