I Think I Found my New Favorite Album

manclawz

I'm a huge Rammstein fan and I wish I had listened to Till Lindemann's solo album sooner.  Features great songs that fetishistis will appreciate.  God, I love Till.

Golden Shower (self-explanatory)

Fat (for BBW lovers)

Ladyboy (she-males)

He made two videos for this album:

Praise Abort

Fish On

When I first saw your message board icon I assumed you were probably a Marilyn Manson fan and into industrial music.  (I was a goth years ago, and perhaps I still am judging by my mostly black wardrobe. ;)) I remember Rammstein fondly, but haven't really kept up with them.  I'll have to check out Till Lindemann's solo work.  Thanks for the link!

When I first saw your message board icon I assumed you were probably a Marilyn Manson fan and into industrial music.  (I was a goth years ago, and perhaps I still am judging by my mostly black wardrobe. ;)) I remember Rammstein fondly, but haven't really kept up with them.  I'll have to check out Till Lindemann's solo work.  Thanks for the link!

Mistress Katz, I'm glad that you recognize where that avatar is from.  :)   I'm a huge industrial fan. 

I was actually accused of displaying Nazi symbols w/ that picture on another forum (not recently, this was a while ago) and I couldn't believe it.  I replied calling the Mod a dumbass and got banned for it.  No loss for me.

Elders React did a video on Rammstein recently. I lol'd:

Mistress Katz, I'm glad that you recognize where that avatar is from.   :)   I'm a huge industrial fan. 

I was actually accused of displaying Nazi symbols w/ that picture on another forum (not recently, this was a while ago) and I couldn't believe it.  I replied calling the Mod a dumbass and got banned for it.  No loss for me.

Obviously, the mod isn't familiar with industrial/metal.

Industrial? Am I hearing some love for Fear Factory, Static X, Ministry, KMFDM

It's been quite a few years since I was up on industrial but I listened to quite a bit of Ministry, KMFDM, Psychotica, Skinny Puppy, and early My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult.  I still have Psychotica and Thrill Kill Kult on my .mp3 player.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...