virgin ink

so .. i'm hoping Mistress Choi can advise simply because i've got a huge crush .. but maybe someone can suggest the "font" for my first tatoo ... the word "freedom" is getting inked some how .. some where .. across my upper back .. or maybe i should write it in a straight line .. arghhh .. why is this so difficult. it took me years to figure out what i want and now i need a font and the layout? size? is there a tatoo preview kind of thing that comes up on some computer image so i can preview it? like they do with the hair cuts .. you know what i mean ...

shanks xoxo scl

• 2 weeks later...

so .. i'm hoping Mistress Choi can advise simply because i've got a huge crush .. but maybe someone can suggest the "font" for my first tatoo ... the word "freedom" is getting inked some how .. some where .. across my upper back .. or maybe i should write it in a straight line .. arghhh .. why is this so difficult. it took me years to figure out what i want and now i need a font and the layout? size? is there a tatoo preview kind of thing that comes up on some computer image so i can preview it? like they do with the hair cuts .. you know what i mean ...

shanks xoxo scl

Olde English always does it for me. It could say "cumrag" in that font across your body and I would still think it somewhat attractive. I would also suggest a slight arch for the wording so it moves with the contours of your body. We could try it...I have a sharpie and took typography class in college ;)

Olde English always does it for me. It could say "cumrag" in that font across your body and I would still think it somewhat attractive. I would also suggest a slight arch for the wording so it moves with the contours of your body. We could try it...I have a sharpie and took typography class in college ;)

Dear mZ,

In that case, for me it is the name ZHAO in Olde English font, with a slight arch, inked with a sharpie, by a striking beauty possessing certain typography skills.

xoxoxo

Better yet, sharpie + needles, so you get the full experience ;)

Dear mZ,

Since Mistress Ree so kindly added more letters to the tattoo and you have since added needles along with the sharpie to enhance the whole experience, may I suggest that while you are at it, how about also inking a portrait of your extremely gorgeous face which I am so attracted to.

xoxoxo

Olde English always does it for me. It could say "cumrag" in that font across your body and I would still think it somewhat attractive. I would also suggest a slight arch for the wording so it moves with the contours of your body. We could try it...I have a sharpie and took typography class in college wink.gif

Mistress Zhao .. classy and to the point .. a masterpiece of slavery .. ahhh .. only in the hands of a Goddess so Divine. why does that make my 'nub' tingle ...... allow me to be of service .. body, mind and soul .. smallcockloser )

Dear mZ,

Since Mistress Ree so kindly added more letters to the tattoo and you have since added needles along with the sharpie to enhance the whole experience, may I suggest that while you are at it, how about also inking a portrait of your extremely gorgeous face which I am so attracted to.

xoxoxo

That's a nifty suggestion, but drawing myself in sharpie onto human skin is a task I find overwhelming tedious and dare I say, above my skill level. You would be at the mercy of my frustrations, a box of toxic markers, and a bottle of rubbing alcohol. Maybe a photo transfer ;)

slc,

Maybe it could be more like "JUNGREEZHAO"

hahahaha

heehee ... but of course ...

i've always wanted a 'slave' tattoo ... of some sort on my body. my ass or some place close to my itty ... have you ever tattied a submissive ... as a pro dom ... do you have any full or part time slaves other than the clients who come to the fortress to be fortified with pain and torture .. xoxo .. scl

scl,

I definitely agree with Mistress Zhao in that the word should be slightly arched - it looks much better, especially when you're getting it across your upper back. I think it's hilarious that you want a tattoo that says "Freedom" and then you say that you want a slave tattoo. I know exactly what you should get for a slave tattoo, too :-P As for fonts, I'm afraid that I don't have an opinion either way, really. Something with a somewhat archaic feel to it could be interesting, though sort of thug-life. I think that the fonts that are ornate unto the point where you can barely read them are kind of hot. you'll have to show me before you get it permanently etched on your skin, though. Understand? :-)

xo Choi

shanks xoxo scl

scl,

I definitely agree with Mistress Zhao in that the word should be slightly arched - it looks much better, especially when you're getting it across your upper back. I think it's hilarious that you want a tattoo that says "Freedom" and then you say that you want a slave tattoo. I know exactly what you should get for a slave tattoo, too icon_razz.gif As for fonts, I'm afraid that I don't have an opinion either way, really. Something with a somewhat archaic feel to it could be interesting, though sort of thug-life. I think that the fonts that are ornate unto the point where you can barely read them are kind of hot. you'll have to show me before you get it permanently etched on your skin, though. Understand? icon_e_smile.gif

xo Choi

thank you Mistress Choi .. so nice to see You :)

slightly arched for sure .. i guess 'freedom' represents the spirit of being free .. even if thats free to turn your ass over to someone xoxo .. SO .. whats your slave tattoo? share please .. pretty please. thug fonts .. hmmm. something barely readable. hmmmm. i'm getting it .. and i so understand .. Mistress Choi You will be the first to know .. hugs!

xoxo scl

That's a nifty suggestion, but drawing myself in sharpie onto human skin is a task I find overwhelming tedious and dare I say, above my skill level. You would be at the mercy of my frustrations, a box of toxic markers, and a bottle of rubbing alcohol. Maybe a photo transfer ;)

Dear mZ,

Something tells me that I should be at the mercy of your frustrations, another emotion of yours that I would like to experience. I find it hard to believe that anything is above your skill level, but I am glad that you like the suggestion and would definitely settle for a photo transfer, just to carry your beautiful face around with me where ever I go.

BTW... I love your location (yer face), because I clearly want you in or on my face at all times.

xoxoxo

Dear mZ,

Something tells me that I should be at the mercy of your frustrations, another emotion of yours that I would like to experience. I find it hard to believe that anything is above your skill level, but I am glad that you like the suggestion and would definitely settle for a photo transfer, just to carry your beautiful face around with me where ever I go.

BTW... I love your location (yer face), because I clearly want you in or on my face at all times.

xoxoxo

A-

There you go again, hijacking this thread. I'd like to tattoo: "doesn't follow through" on your chest.

Speaking of, has anyone seen The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo?

So much good stuff in the sadistic payback realm. GO. SEE. IT.

A-

There you go again, hijacking this thread. I'd like to tattoo: "doesn't follow through" on your chest.

finally a refreshing movie tip .. is this the US version of the Swiss original? i'd like to see the Swiss version i think .. thank You Mistress Zhao!!

I love the way it sounds, too!

Or even "JUNGREEZHAOCHOI"!!!! That has a certain right to it.

That's it. The new safe-word.

I bet we'll get lots of use out of it wink.gif

maybe stretching this a little ... but i do have a pretty wide back ... but .. "KANGJUNGREEZHAOCHOI" and it ends with a big jumping flying kick to the side of the head ....

A-

Dear mZ,

Feel free to tattoo anything you like anywhere on me, as I would love for my body to be your canvas of creativity. Sorry about the thread hijacking, I will really have to learn to mind my own business and quit adding my two cents, maybe you can teach me that the hard way. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo is at the top of my must see list, glad to see you liked it. Best wishes always Beautiful Mistress!

xoxoxo

A

Awesome. So, what are you waiting for? icon_e_smile.gif

KANGJUNGREEZHAOCHOI is a great safeword!

lol .. i think if we start at my finger .. across the back of my hand .. up my arm .. across my back .. down the other side .. it might fit .. hate to get to the ZHAO ... sorry ... no room for CHOI ... fak me :o