virgin ink

Mistress Ree .. just came across some picks of Your amazing tattoos .. wow .. all over .. the HEART tatty is wicked cool .. maybe they could tattoo a bigger penis on me? xoxo scl

Hmm, i don't know scl. A small cock is a small cock no matter how you ice the cake. Maybe you could try distracting the eye like this guy's dragon penis.

You've never seen your own butthole?!?! We'll have to fix that when you become our prisoner. You and your butthole will become best friends very quickly <evil>

some form of kinky hot yoga comes to mind .. oh oh .. i better shut up .. seems i'm digging myself deeper and deeper into a hole ;)

some form of kinky hot yoga comes to mind .. oh oh .. i better shut up .. seems i'm digging myself deeper and deeper into a hole ;)

Hahahahah. You will soon go on a metaphysical journey into your own endless black hole through some very deviant yoga. Good thing I'm well practiced, especially in the "pretzel pose"

Hahahahah. You will soon go on a metaphysical journey into your own endless black hole through some very deviant yoga. Good thing I'm well practiced, especially in the "pretzel pose"

Mz Zhao,

the day i read about some deviant yogi getting his head stuck up his ass .. i mean. i'm already jealous they can lick their own balls, etc .. damn jealous. think of the possibilities. would i be gay? or a lesbian trapped in my own body? hmmm ...

so. looks like we have sorted out our little adventure. nyc here i cum. see you in may. i'm electing You as my main captor .. think You can handle it? (can't believe i just typed that out :0 )

oxox

scl

Mz Zhao,

the day i read about some deviant yogi getting his head stuck up his ass .. i mean. i'm already jealous they can lick their own balls, etc .. damn jealous. think of the possibilities. would i be gay? or a lesbian trapped in my own body? hmmm ...

so. looks like we have sorted out our little adventure. nyc here i cum. see you in may. i'm electing You as my main captor .. think You can handle it? (can't believe i just typed that out :0 )

oxox

scl

You would be neither gay nor lesbian, but simply asexual. So many possibilities for that one.

May seems like a perfect time to cum. Spring will be in full bloom. As your main captor, I will enlist my elite force of dommes to make sure you are on your best behavior and maybe learn a thing or two about your manners in front of ladies of power. Handle it? Like I said, bring your tweezers.

You would be neither gay nor lesbian, but simply asexual. So many possibilities for that one.

May seems like a perfect time to cum. Spring will be in full bloom. As your main captor, I will enlist my elite force of dommes to make sure you are on your best behavior and maybe learn a thing or two about your manners in front of ladies of power. Handle it? Like I said, bring your tweezers.

oh nice .. the weather looks nice in NY this weekend .. i love spring. not from the inside of a cage .. but it looks like i will be outdoors most days and in the darkness of my cell over night .. love it. an elite force of dommes indeed .. i love being taught proper manners esp. in front of ladies in power. drooolness. You are serious about tweezers .. what size? don't they come in different sizes? zozo scl