Happy Birthday To Minnie!!!

Thanks Wutang. I love toys. I have a huge collection at home that takes up my whole upper dresser drawer. ;) I think of my sex toys as any other necessity, i.e. pots and pans. LOL! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Dear M. Chan,

I absolutely love the picture. THANK YOU for showing off your new vibrating ladybug underwear and your way beyond beautiful body. I really love how honest and open you are about your sex toys, I was just wondering if you had a particular favorite? ;)

Dear akiravn1,

Can't say I have a favorite. Maybe the "toy of the week." But I like to mix it up depending on my mood. Sometimes I feel like a pounding and I'll choose Barney, my big purple monster. Matchstick on photo for size comparison!!! Sometimes I'm in the mood for more g-spot and clit stimulation hence I'll choose the pink acrylic and water dancer vibe. :lol:

[attachment=1]toys1.JPG[/attachment] [attachment=0]toys2.JPG[/attachment]

Dear M. Chan,

Thanks for the explanation. "Toy of the week" has a really nice ring to it. Your toy collection is definitely rather extensive and both Barney & Pinky look very impressive. I can see where you would need to select the proper toy depending on the mood you were in and what you felt like at the time, but at least you are always in the mood for a really good toy. I love learning about your different moods and especially what pleases you in any given situation, I only wish that I could be one of your pleasure toys, one that gets used a whole lot. :D

Dear M. Chan,

Thanks for the explanation. "Toy of the week" has a really nice ring to it. Your toy collection is definitely rather extensive and both Barney & Pinky look very impressive. I can see where you would need to select the proper toy depending on the mood you were in and what you felt like at the time, but at least you are always in the mood for a really good toy. I love learning about your different moods and especially what pleases you in any given situation, I only wish that I could be one of your pleasure toys, one that gets used a whole lot. :D

:?: akiravn1,

It would be amusing to imagine you as a "toy of the week." You'd have to describe yourself though. Would you be smooth and vibrate, long and full of ridges, or short and curved perfectly for special spots? A flashy bright color, iridescent, or black as night? Rubber, latex or leathery? :lol::lol::lol:

Dear M. Chan,

For the honor of being your special "Toy of the Week" I would like to think that I could be anything you want me to be and if that does not prove to be the case for you, then please just punish the hell out of me and show no mercy for not pleasuring those special places within, which I long to explore in depth for days on end. I guess that I honestly see in you, a gorgeous woman who knows how to really have fun and to be able to share in that kind of special fun with you would be like a wet dream come true for me. Then if for some reason, I didn't quite measure up to that special "Toy of the Week" status and you were to grab my balls in a vice like grip, that would be like a dream come true as well. If it happens to be pleasure or pain, with you I always feel like I am in a strange sort of win / win situation. As much as I desperately yearn to explore your extremely HOT body, the exploration of your imagination and thought process continues to fascinate me. When it comes to you, I would without question, absolutely love to be a mind reader. The more I converse with you the more that I realize what a really special kind of woman you are :!:

• 7 years later...

Thought I'd revive this post. For some reason. I thought her birthday was July 18th and not June. Anyway, Happy belated Birthday to my almost first Mistress.

Ray:

You're slipping. Any young upstarts who wish to replace you as the official keeper of all records?

Dannyboy