A visit to MoHoP

Guest Mistress Kang

Guest Mistress Kang

Bet you guys did not know that there was a MoHoP- that's right the Metropolitan Museum of Hot-Pants. Curated by our very own Mistress Tan with the entire collection resident on her bedroom wall. :D

Whenever I go visit her overseas and we go out clubbing it's like a competition for her to make sure she always has the least clothes on in the room LOL. When I went to Thailand she wore these shorts pretty much everywhere. Now she's bundled up head to toe against the cold :lol:

post-3-12686026972269_thumb.jpg

Bet you guys did not know that there was a MoHoP- that's right the Metropolitan Museum of Hot-Pants. Curated by our very own Mistress Tan with the entire collection resident on her bedroom wall. :D

Whenever I go visit her overseas and we go out clubbing it's like a competition for her to make sure she always has the least clothes on in the room LOL. When I went to Thailand she wore these shorts pretty much everywhere. Now she's bundled up head to toe against the cold :lol:

Spring is closing in quickly.

Dear Mistress Kang,

I am actually having fun envisioning Mistress Tan in each and every one of those extremely Hot-Pants.

No I think I can't wear in new york. Guys are rude and Jessy said no fighting. Looking ok but foreigners always want to try and grab or say something rude. No respect. Of course girls are not going to wear nice clothes if guys cannot appreciate like a gentleman. In thailand or the philippines no problem they will always help you teach the guy manners. But Jessy says not a good idea in america.

Dear Ms Tan,

Better wait until the health bill is passed at least. :lol: Cause you would get a lot of men to go into cardiac arrest bihis para sa beach. And yes, Jessy knows best. Happy to see you like the snow, have you tried any winter sports yet? Ice hockey is pretty fun to watch, one of my old Mistresses always said hockey players are great cause they are used to get hurt all the time. ;)

HD.

LOL! That pair that says "NOT FOR RENT" is my favorite!

hahaha you speak Tagalog :D No I have not try winter sports yet. I try not to go out too much LOL

Yeah the tourists in Thailand think all asian girl are bar girl. If I wear those they dont bother me. Although then foreign ladies want to take a picture of them. Dunno why.

haha, I don't like to go out it's so cold. So I am at the gym all day wait for Jessy to call. Or I stay home and cook. But I can't eat what I cook because I am alergic to milk so I don't get fat :D :D

M Tan, what do u cook?

I have cookbooks so cook everything. Just a little tricky. A lot of food I have never seen before so don't know how it is supposed to look when I am finished :lol: :lol: :lol: When I am done I bring to the Fortress. Ask next time you come I usual have something their for client.

If at all possible can I have it during my session and be forced to eat it out of a bowl while strictly bound and vulnerable, I will leave the accompanying beverage to Mz's whim!

OMG they are all so super cute!

I love all of them, but the "not for rent" ones are my favorite too. I wish we could all wear those in the US... it always gets so humid and gross during the summer that I wish we could all walk around in nearly nothing without getting harrassed (or at least be legally capable of physical retaliation :D )

OMG they are all so super cute!

I love all of them, but the "not for rent" ones are my favorite too. I wish we could all wear those in the US... it always gets so humid and gross during the summer that I wish we could all walk around in nearly nothing without getting harrassed (or at least be legally capable of physical retaliation :D )

Mistress Ahn,

I also wish for physical retaliation by sexy Asian women walking around in nearly nothing. That sounds HOTTER than the NYC summer weather to me.