I Hate Turkeys!!!!!

Jayman

Interesting that this topic is coming back around again lol. Turkeys and chickens freak me out because when I was younger and visiting family on a farm in China, a bunch of chickens decided to really take it out on me and chased me halfway across the farm, pecking me in the process. I prefer my chickens dead.

3 hours ago, Mistress Vivienne Fang said:

Interesting that this topic is coming back around again lol. Turkeys and chickens freak me out because when I was younger and visiting family on a farm in China, a bunch of chickens decided to really take it out on me and chased me halfway across the farm, pecking me in the process. I prefer my chickens dead.

Were you mean to the chickens?

On 4/5/2018 at 6:23 PM, Dannyboy said:

A turkey crapped in my driveway an hour ago. I didn't know if I should go after it with a shotgun or a baseball bat. Anyway I chased it away before I needed to resort to plan B.

Dannyboy

Hi Dannyboy,

Good to see this thread still has some legs on it.  Hope you didn't have any more turkey poop on your driveway.

Jay

21 hours ago, Mistress Vivienne Fang said:

Hi Mistress Fang,

Fuck chickens too!  If I saw a bunch of those little bastards chasing you I'd punt them across the farm.

Jay

3 hours ago, Jayman said:

Hi Dannyboy,

Good to see this thread still has some legs on it.  Hope you didn't have any more turkey poop on your driveway.

Jay

Jay:

Sometimes they perch in trees overnight and shit on any cars that might be parked below. I see turkeys around here quite a bit. Sometimes I see geese and occasionally a deer. My young lady once wanted to pet a turkey but I explained that she might get hurt. I marvel at how easily they cross streets with heavy traffic. One turkey actually stands in the middle of the lane while the others walk single file to the other side. Every once in a while a turkey gets splattered all over the road.

Dannyboy

On 4/6/2018 at 5:43 PM, Mistress Vivienne Fang said:

Oh My god,

I was driving back from DC listening to the Your Moms House podcast and heard this.  I immediately thought of you for some Mistress Fang.

go to the 32:20 point of the podcast to see it.