Life Coaching

theDumbMule

I have done it as my posts state. It works  if you are able to acknowledge that the one you are answering to is acting in your best interest, you can honestly describe to him/her what you are trying to improve , and are willing to describe to him/her what punishment is really punishment and what is your fetish. The difference being that if ( for example) you have a fetish that is satisfied by spanking, then you need to discuss honestly with the  person helping you how much further it must be pushed to make it turn into punishment.  The fetish will drive you to the session, and the agreement will make certain that it will in the end turn into  real punishment. As things move into punishment, the dialogue between you and the one you are answering to will dramatically change. 

I have done it as my posts state. It works if you are able to acknowledge that the one you are answering to is acting in your best interest, you can honestly describe to him/her what you are trying to improve , and are willing to describe to him/her what punishment is really punishment and what is your fetish. The difference being that if ( for example) you have a fetish that is satisfied by spanking, then you need to discuss honestly with the person helping you how much further it must be pushed to make it turn into punishment. The fetish will drive you to the session, and the agreement will make certain that it will in the end turn into real punishment. As things move into punishment, the dialogue between you and the one you are answering to will dramatically change.

Thanks for sharing!

Yes, given many of us enjoy a sound spanking this is a very good question. I've heard of a life coach where the spanking is considered a positive reward for achieving goals. When not achieving goals, the goals and plan for achieving them can be revisited with a motivational spanking for the next attempt. Either way we get the spanking!

This makes sense! Spanking can be rewarding, too ;)

• 2 weeks later...